|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Door Material:||14 patent style for your choose:||highest quality:|
|stainless steel material:||CE and ISO 9001 certificate:||Special Function:|
|Product Material:||Screen Netting Material:|
1. Material: High Strength Stainless Steel, Aluminium
2. High performance of Anti-Wind (Max width of chassis 838 mm)
3. Reasonable designed mechanical structure
4. Non-tranck moving, Single Track, double tracks
5. Double motors with Intelligent rectification function
6. Long distance remote control
7. High level design
8. Higth connection strength of S bend
9 Double bearings of moving wheels
10. Double Self-Lock
11. LED display screen with 500 words input by any language
12. ISO Certificate
13. OEM Manufacture & Design service
|Packaging Detail:||MDF box and angle steel frames|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after the balance|
The barreir has the parameters such as follows:
2)The length is up to customer's request
Electric Retractable Gate
|Standard Height||1600mm (customized height available)|
|Wheel Base||570mm (center-center)|
|Power Voltage||AC220V±20% 50Hz; AC110V±10% 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||250W - 370W|
|Working Temperature||-30°c - +50°c|
|Remote Control Distance||≤50m|
|Main Parts Material|
|Auxiliary Parts Material||38×34×1.0 mm|
|Widly Applied to||Enterprise, Factory, Park, School, University, Stadium...|
3. About this gate motor:
|Motor style:||4-wheel trackless |
|Power:||370 / 550 / 750W|
|Engine voltage & frequency:||220V ± 10% , 50HZ|
|Operation current:||≤2.5A x 2|
|Working temperature:||-45 °C - +75 °C|
4. About this gate's curity board and wheel:
|SCL Curity Board:|
Strong cold hadiness , in severe cold weather ,it can input current to the motor
to make it increase temperature automatically to ensure it can work normally.
|SSCL Gate Wheel:|
It made of Cast Aluminum with Pure Natural car rubber. it can walk in -45 °C condition
and walk at least 300,000 times.
5. About this gate's electric wire:
|SSCL electric wire:|
32 core cable ,in -45 °C condition it can be bent ,straight back
and forth 200 hundred thousands times ,the cable won't be cracked or broken.
|Other's electric wire:||16 core cable , in -40 °C condition it will be frozen stiff and be easy cracked ,broken.|
7. About this gate's production process:
8. About this gate's packing:
1.Inside is foam plastic board , paper carton . outside is strong wooden case.
2.We can aslo make the packing as yours.
9. About project example photos:
- Q:What causes automatic garage doors to open by themselves?
- The Legacy operator had problem when it first came out, one thing you can try hold down the learn code button found on the back of the motor head hold for 5 second and release then try your remote if the operator works try again 10 second this time and unplug the operator after you release the learn code button wait 15 second plug it back up and try your remote if you can open your door with the remote you need to buy a new operator Lift Master chain drive, But if you can't open your door go back to the learn code button and press in light will flash and press the remote button and release light will go out and you have reset the code on your operator you should have no more trouble if you do go buy a new lift master Good Luck
- Q:How many with automatic door locks have locked yourself out of the car?
- We had rented a Town Car on a ski trip a few years back. While in Breckenridge,CO , we locked the keys in the car (it was running) it was cold and the snow was pouring down. I used a coat hanger to push inside the window and finally hit the doorlock button to unlock. Ever since, I've been neurotic about where the keys are and I try to carry a spare key.
- Q:automatic garage door being broken into..?
- It sounds like there's an obstruction and the garage door opens back up again automatically. Or, someone has broken the code - have you ever seen the inside of the remote? - You can rotate the frequency around. It takes a long time and it's annoying, but someone can find the right one and get in. You could put up a hidden camera, or a FAKE hidden camera. ...Or, you could unplug the opener and issue keys to that door. When someone comes home, they plug it back in, open the door, close it, then pull the plug again. Hey, does the door open manually? - you might need to disable the door if it opens that way.
- Q:2000 Grand Am Se: Unable to Use Automatic Door Locks?
- .The clicking you hear is the relay snapping shut. That really narrows the problem down. At least with that you know the remote, the receiver, and the coil feed is working. You need to get to the relay and see if it is getting power on the hot side (not the coil). If so then see if it is making contact to send the power to the locks. Then you'll have to just trace it to the doors. I seriously doubt both of the solenoids (part that locks and unlocks the door) went bad at the same time.
- Q:How can we automatically turn off the automatic door after the power off
- Need a backup battery, you also need to set the master to power off automatically open the function,
- Q:My world life automatic automatic door how to do
- In front of the door pressure plate began to step on the door opened
- Q:Electric revolving door sometimes does not work what is the reason
- 1 Check the door sensor.
The revolving door may generate a signal every revolution, because the rotary door senses the sensor, resulting in a rotating command signal that produces a rotation every day.
Solution: adjust the sensitivity of the sensor, the sensor has the sensitivity of the size of the adjustment knob, reduce the sensitivity, adjust the sensor angle, pay attention to let the sensor out.
2, the above no problem is to check the slip ring
If there is a large revolving door will have a transmission slip ring, slip ring is the movement of the conductive parts, in the rotation process may also produce a false signal, you need to observe the PLC input port to judge.
Solution Check the slip ring whether there is a spare line, usually there is, the line to replace, more trouble.
3, special features
Some automatic doors are the function of this often turn.
4, the door position sensor '
If the door of the positioning sensor is also a problem.
Solution, first determine your flat function or lock the door function there is no, if there is no problem here, if there is no need to check the positioning sensor, adjust its gap with the magnet
Many of the models do not know which one you are using
Some manufacturers are positioned with the encoder, the shield without encoder, KBB has an encoder. Or Qingdao type encoder, other manufacturers of the specific but also on-site inspection
- Q:My world how to prevent zombie hit the door? (To specific point)
- With six iron ingots to be a iron gate on the line, zombie smashed the iron gate. In difficult mode zombies will break the door. Iron gate requires redstone circuit to open. Stick the piston can also do automatic doors, it is not enough to put a few layers behind the wooden box, so even if the zombie broke the door, it will not come in, because the block blocked the road. Half brick can also, zombies make life difficult.
If you use the piston to do the door of the door, do not put the pedal outside, because the zombie stepped up will open the door but do not know the zombies will not pass through the iron gate, zombies will be squeezed into the iron gate of other creatures. Do not use a tie rod, because the door will always be open.
In the village do not use iron doors installed in the villagers home, or else the villagers can not get even if there are pedals, if you demolished even more, the villagers will be eaten by zombies
- Q:My world mobile version, why transferred to this, so that those items will not be used. why?
- Hello, you refer to the redstone circuit, this is very complex, it is recommended to play the first version of the computer. The following is a brief introduction:
Redstone circuits are structures that you can build to control or activate other machines.
The circuit itself can be designed either to respond manually to the player or to work automatically - or to repeatedly output a signal, or to respond to non-player-induced changes such as biological movement, falling items, plant growth, day and night Replacement and so on. Minecraft can be controlled by the red stone of the mechanical category almost covered you can imagine the limit, small to the simplest machinery (such as automatic doors and optical switch), large area to the huge elevator, automatic farm, game platform, Even the game built-in computer.
From the Mexican ink inkstone, AUDIT team go to my world 32 to answer your questions, if any questions please continue to ask, I will try to answer your questions, hope landlord adoption, thank you.
- Q:What is the difference between a framed glass automatic door and a pure glass automatic door?
- In addition to the beautiful clean no big difference, frameless look good, framed also impede the line of sight
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range