|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Door Material:||14 patent style for your choose:||highest quality:|
|stainless steel material:||CE and ISO 9001 certificate:||Special Function:|
|Product Material:||Screen Netting Material:|
1. Material: High Strength Stainless Steel, Aluminium
2. High performance of Anti-Wind (Max width of chassis 838 mm)
3. Reasonable designed mechanical structure
4. Non-tranck moving, Single Track, double tracks
5. Double motors with Intelligent rectification function
6. Long distance remote control
7. High level design
8. Higth connection strength of S bend
9 Double bearings of moving wheels
10. Double Self-Lock
11. LED display screen with 500 words input by any language
12. ISO Certificate
13. OEM Manufacture & Design service
|Packaging Detail:||MDF box and angle steel frames|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after the balance|
1opening way: remote control
2 material;stainless steel
3 high quality with competitive price
4 experienced on OEM
Electric Retractable Gate
|Standard Height||1600mm (customized height available)|
|Wheel Base||570mm (center-center)|
|Power Voltage||AC220V±20% 50Hz; AC110V±10% 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||250W - 370W|
|Working Temperature||-30°c - +50°c|
|Remote Control Distance||≤50m|
|Main Parts Material|
|Auxiliary Parts Material||38×34×1.0 mm|
|Widly Applied to||Enterprise, Factory, Park, School, University, Stadium...|
3. About this gate motor:
|Motor style:||4-wheel trackless |
|Power:||370 / 550 / 750W|
|Engine voltage & frequency:||220V ± 10% , 50HZ|
|Operation current:||≤2.5A x 2|
|Working temperature:||-45 °C - +75 °C|
4. About this gate's curity board and wheel:
|SCL Curity Board:|
Strong cold hadiness , in severe cold weather ,it can input current to the motor
to make it increase temperature automatically to ensure it can work normally.
|SSCL Gate Wheel:|
It made of Cast Aluminum with Pure Natural car rubber. it can walk in -45 °C condition
and walk at least 300,000 times.
5. About this gate's electric wire:
|SSCL electric wire:|
32 core cable ,in -45 °C condition it can be bent ,straight back
and forth 200 hundred thousands times ,the cable won't be cracked or broken.
|Other's electric wire:||16 core cable , in -40 °C condition it will be frozen stiff and be easy cracked ,broken.|
7. About this gate's production process:
8. About this gate's packing:
1.Inside is foam plastic board , paper carton . outside is strong wooden case.
2.We can aslo make the packing as yours.
9. About project example photos:
- Q:Does anyone else wave their hands magically when walking through automatic doors?
- No.. But this question reminded me that I got stuck in one of those revolving doors earlier today, because my shoe got wedged under it..
- Q:Introduction of automatic doors
- Automatic doors are divided into: translation of automatic doors, circular automatic doors, folding automatic doors, can open the automatic doors, rotating automatic doors
- Q:Automatic induction door of the general size of how much ah
- How much have ah. How much you can do to your door!
- Q:How many people in America anually die from automatic doors?
- There have been 48 deaths in the last decade from automatic garage doors closing on people. Ouch. That's all I could find. The rest are just injuries from different automatic doors.
- Q:Automatic doors should be checked for daily use
- Automatic sensor door application is very extensive, a set of automatic doors after the installation is completed daily use, and automatic use of the door in the daily use of the best time or check the automatic doors, the saying goes, if a small problem dragged on for a long time Become a big problem, then the automatic door should check what day? The following OKorder Hongsheng Xinhui automatic doors for everyone to share the automatic use of the door should be checked what daily use.
If the automatic sensor door installed infrared anti-clip device, when the automatic door open, hand-blocked infrared sensor eye automatic door will not close.
Observe the normal movement of employees through the automatic door route, automatic sensor door sensor area should be in accordance with the staff to take the angle of induction.
The width of the induction door is greater than the width of the door when the automatic door is fully open. Normal go to a certain distance before the door will automatically open the door, and run to be smooth and mute
- Q:Seeking automatic door PLC system control program Ladder diagram of the overall wiring diagram of the hardware PLC
- 1. Automatic door control device hardware components: automatic door control device by the door photoelectric detection switch K1, the door outside the photoelectric detection switch K2, open the door limit switch K3, close to the limit switch K4, open the door actuator KM1 (so that the DC motor Switch), closing the implementation of the KM2 (to reverse the DC motor) and other components. 2. Control requirements: 1) When someone from inside to outside or from outside to inside through the photoelectric detection switch K1 or K2, the door open actuator KM1 action, the motor forward, reach the door limit switch K3 position, the motor stops running. 2) the automatic door in the open position to stay for 8 seconds, automatically enter the closing process, closing the gate KM2 is activated, the motor reversal, when the door moves to the door limit switch K4 position, the motor stops running. 3) In the process of closing, when someone from outside to inside or from inside to outside through the photoelectric detection switch K2 or K1, should immediately stop the door, and automatically enter the door open the program. 4) After 8 seconds of waiting time after the door is opened, if the person passes the photoelectric detection switch K2 or K1 from outside to inside or from inside to outside, it must be restarted for 8 seconds and then automatically enter the closing process to ensure that Personnel through the security. The overall wiring diagram of the program ladder hardware is required
- Q:How do you fix an automatic garage door?
- Raise the door manually. If it will not raise, pull the cord again to make sure the opener is disengaged from the door and try again. These things tend to get a bit sticky when not used, so you may need to get on a ladder and look at the latch and apply a bit of help to get it unlocked. Once the door is down, activate the opener. You may have to do this a couple of times until the operator moves to the proper position and engages the door. If that does not work, you will need to provide additional details -- is the door up or down, does the operator move when you push the button, any noise from it, does the light on the opener come on, etc.
- Q:Why is my design automatic door someone does not move it also closed
- Automatic door must be closed automatically every time you open the door
- Q:Can I fix my automatic door locks myself without having to go to a repair shop?
- It sounds like the rod linking the solenoid to the push/pull rods have come loose. You can fix this by taking off the door panel (and I'd against advise playing around with any wires.) Then push the lock button, and see what you can see. Reconnect the solenoid to the rods. ....oh, and for the love of gawd, don't take the whole door off, you'll never get it realigned properly.
- Q:How can I disable the automatic door locks on a 1998 Infiniti Q45?
- The feature is integrated into your security system and will be difficult to bypass... however you could disable the door of your choice by pulling the door panel and disconnecting the automatic lock connection... the other 3 will work and you won't lock yourself out anymore..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range