ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe manufacturer
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 7000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1、Structure of ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe:
ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe is formed by drawing a solid billet over a piercing rod to create the hollow shell. As the manufacturing process does not include any welding, ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe are perceived to be stronger and more reliable. Historically ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe was regarded as withstanding pressure better than other types, and was often more easily available than welded pipe.
2、Main Features of ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe:
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
• Reasonable price
3、ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Specification：
GB, DIN, ASTM
ASTM A106-2006, ASTM A53-2007
10#, 20#, 45#, 16Mn
8 - 33 mm
133 - 219 mm
Place of Origin
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not
factory state or painted black
Alloy Or Not
20#, 45#, Q345, API J55, API K55, API L80, API N80, API P110, A53B
1) Material:20#(ASTM A 106/A53 GRB.API5LGRB,GB),45#,16Mn,10#.
2) Specification range:OD:21.3-610mm,WT:6-70mm,length:6-12m or according to the requirement of clients.
3) Excutive standards:GB,ASME API5L.ASTM A 106/A53,Despite of the above standards,we can also supply seamless steel pipe with standard of DIN,JIS,and so on,and also develop new products according to the requirements of our clients!
4) Surface:black lacquered,varnish coating or galvanized.
5) Ends:Beveled or square cut,plastic capped,painted.
6) Packing:bundles wrapped with strong steel strip,seaworthy packing.
4、Packaging & Delivery
seaworthy package,bundles wrapped with strong steel strip
15-30days after received 30%TT
5、FAQ of ASTM Standard Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
6、Seamless Pipe ASTM A106/53 Images：
- Q:How can stainless steel and copper pipe be welded?
- Used to burn the brass pipe welding copper tube of copper which is often used for the installation and maintenance of brass stainless steel is rarely used because there are few people who will burn
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Stainless steel pipes can spray black paint.The surface of stainless steel has a smooth surface
- Q:How can the inner walls of stainless steel tubes be polished?
- After polishing, because the surface oxide layer received damage, it is best to use acid solution surface passivation treatment, otherwise it is easy to rust.
- Q:How much is one ton of stainless steel pipe?
- If you want to use industrial, production, 316L is the best, but the price is expensive, but the best rust resistance, high stability.
- Q:Classification, advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel welding
- Metal gas shielded arc welding.It belongs to the gas protection welding, also is a kind of arc welding, that is, in the protection of gas, welding rod arc melting. Metal gas welding can be used in steel, non alloy steel, low-alloy steel and high alloy, etc. these materials are widely used. But one thing, its protective gas must be an active gas, such as carbon dioxide or a mixture of gases. The only drawback is that if the outdoor welding, then the workpiece can not be damp, otherwise it will affect the protection of gas protection effect.
- Q:What kind of welding machine is used for welding thin stainless steel plate and stainless steel square tube?
- 1 mm thick enough, basically argon arc welding machine can, 0.2 thick stainless steel plate welding is not good ah, how have three or four points it can be positive or negative, only a few joints only, mainly to see the technology myself you, not what, the polishing wheel is on the line let's do it, you can buy a good quality of argon arc welding machine, the high price of the arc is stable
- Q:316 stainless steel pipe wall mirror polishing, the smaller the roughness, the better.
- Sanitary grade stainless steel tube and stainless steel sanitary pipe: phi 6 - 219mm * 0.5 - 5mm. The product is cold rolled by three roll tube mill and is polished inside and outside by degreasing and flat drawing. It is a seamless sanitary stainless steel pipe and stainless steel sanitary pipe finished product. The outer surface of the product is polished, the diameter and wall thickness tolerance of less than 0.02-0.05mm, the inner wall of the pipe roughness Ra is less than or equal to 0.6 m after Ra or 0.4-0.25 inner wall polishing m, sanitary stainless steel pipe and stainless steel pipe health features: inside and outside wall of polished, bright surface, very smooth, high dimensional accuracy, delivery status generally hard (micro magnetic), and widely used.
- Q:Ask experts, 304 stainless steel pipe why rust?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.The common marking methods in the market are 06Cr19Ni10, SUS304, in which 06Cr19Ni10 is generally used to indicate standard production of the national standard. Generally speaking, ASTM standard production is indicated, and SUS 304 represents standard production.304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.
- Q:Can magnets attract stainless steel tubes?
- There are two kinds of stainless steel, one is made of nickel as the main component of stainless steel, one is chromium as the main component of stainless steel. The magnet can absorb chromium containing stainless steel and can not suck nickel containing stainless steel.
- Q:Stainless steel works. What saw can be sawed off?
- Hand hacksaw can, but a bit slow. It's faster with a toothed saw and a grinder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like