||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM Standard 200,300,400 stainless steel sheet /Plate
We are the manufacturer! We produce stainless steel products
with high quality & very competitive price!Please feel free to
contact us for more information!
ASTM Standard 200,300,400 Series Stainless Steel Sheet/Plate
JIS AISI ASTM GB DIN
According to clients’ requirement
2B ,BA ,8K ,NO4,NO2, NO1 ,Hair line ,EMBOSSED...
Cold rolled ,Hot rolled
Seaworthy packing or as the consumers’ demand
Be used in manufacture of medical equipment, auto parts, heat-resistant kitchen utensils, electrical accessories , construction decoration ,etc
T/T , L/C
3-7days,mainly in accordance with the quantity
Material report ,Mechanical performance report
2.Surface finishes and characteristic
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special
surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy
The surface is finished by heat treatment and pickling or
processes corresponding thereto after hot rolling.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous
coarse stria,but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external
ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings
ornaments elevators,door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,kitchen
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
Know more about trade...
Payment term: 1. 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against B/L copy
2. 100% irrevocable LC at sight.
Shipment date: Within 15-20 days after advance payment or receipt of LC
Trade term: 1. FOB Shanghai port, China.
2. CIF Discharging port
Guarantee& Service: Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, and Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Packing: standard export packing (plastic package to prevent water or plywood case to strengthen package)
- Q:What is stainless steel 309L?
- Acid resistant stainless steel is stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Is the heating rod good for glass or stainless steel?
- 1. small fish suitable for glass, medium, large, steel2. relative safety point of glass
- Q:What's the price of 202 stainless steel round bar?
- The basic alloying elements of stainless steel, as well as nickel, molybdenum, titanium, niobium, copper, nitrogen and so on, to meet the various requirements for the use of stainless steel structure and performance. Stainless steel is easy to chloride corrosion, because chromium nickel chloride is collocated elements, elements will be collocated to form stainless steel corrosion exchange assimilation.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel wire and stainless steel bar?
- In contrast, stainless steel bars are larger than stainless steel wires. Of course, there are also fine stainless steel bars made of stainless steel wires.
- Q:Is there any difference between 303CU stainless steel bars and 303F stainless steel bars?
- The whole roll has been returned without once. Over the past five years, Wang has ordered about more than 500 tons of steel strips from their company, and only one of them is now available to wang. They also have stories about cooperation with other companies, so you can go and have a look.
- Q:What is the hardness of 416 stainless steel bars after heat treatment?
- Standard martensitic stainless steels include 403, 410, 414, 416, 416 (Se), 420, 431, 440A, 440B and 440C. They are magnetic and corrosion resistant.
- Q:How are stainless steel rods made?
- Stainless steel bars and other similar material forming method, mainly divided into continuous casting, hot rolling, cold forging and several now casting and rolling, casting alone generally used for pipe, used for machining is hot forging and cold drawing.
- Q:304 stainless steel bar welding is not firmly what is the reason?
- 1, check whether the electrode material and the material of parent material are consistent.2, according to the thickness of the weld out the appropriate gap, the current selection to meet the welding process requirements.3, to improve the indoor temperature of welding, or to do corresponding thermal insulation measures after welding.
- Q:303 stainless steel bars for medical products?
- 420- type "cutting class" martensitic steel, similar to Brandt's first high chromium stainless steel this. Also used in surgical knives, which can be made very bright.
- Q:304 why are stainless steel bars hard and soft?
- Some are hot rolling and some cold rolling, the process is different, annealing also affects soft and hard
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range