1 - 73 mm
6 - 830 mm
|Place of Origin:|
|Secondary Or Not:|
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
plain or bevel
oiled or black
3PE,FBE or as per your request.
20#,16Mn,API J55,10#-45#,API J55-API P110
ASTM A106-2006,ASTM A53M-2007,API 5L,ASTM,API
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||6 steel strip,bundles,Caps , plastic wrap,loading belt or according to your request.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 30 days after confirmed the order|
1.API 5L/ASTM A53 ERW/straight seam steel pipe.
API 5L/ASTM A53 ERW/Straight Seam Steel Pipe Image
FAQ of Seamless Pipe
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN is a kind of Engineering path, not the actual value, due to the different standards, so the actual corresponding values is not the same; phi is refers to the actual value, the same national standard pipe inside the steel pipe, the actual value is the same, for example, GB/T8163 and GB GB fluid pipe spiral pipe and GBT/T9711.1 GB/T12459 the same nominal diameter corresponding to the actual value is the same as the actual value; and American Standard steel standard ANSI B 16.38 and ANSI B 16.9 standard American Standard fitting the same nominal correspondence is the same. If marked, the nominal diameter should be added DN, and the actual value can be omitted.
- Q:Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- type3.1, seamless steel pipe according to the different production methods can be divided into hot-rolled pipe, cold rolled tube, cold drawn tube, extrusion tube and so on3.2, according to the shape of the classification of circular tubes, special-shaped tubes of the division, except the square tube and rectangular tube, there are elliptical tube, semicircle tube, triangle tube, hexagonal tube, convex shaped tube, plum shaped tube and so on3.3, according to the different material, divided into ordinary carbon structure tube, low alloy structure tube, high quality carbon structure tube, alloy structure tube, stainless steel tube and so on3.4, according to special use, there are boiler tubes, geological pipes, oil pipes and so on
- Q:Can the KBG25 steel tube hold 4 six types of cables?
- 1 of the six lines of cross-sectional area of about 25 square millimeters, 4 to 100 flat, KBG25 cross-sectional area of about 490100/490=20.4%, just over the specifications, so short distance and less elbow can be worn. However, due to the construction of pipes are generally not standardized, elbow more, and do not use special elbow (site bending), so KBG25 wearing 4, six kinds of cable are more difficult.
- Q:The difference between 12Cr1MoVG alloy steel tube and 15CrMo
- With this kind of steel manufacturing products, usually by heat treatment (normalizing and tempering); parts made before use, usually need to go through refining or chemical surface treatment (carburizing and nitriding), surface quenching or high-frequency quenching treatment. Therefore, according to the chemical composition (mainly carbon content), heat treatment process and use of different, such steel can be roughly divided into carburizing, quenching and tempering and nitriding steel three.
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Of course, not all materials can be magnetized, austenitic stainless steel will not do.
- Q:Is there any difference between HFW steel pipe and ERW steel pipe?
- Resistance welding, as the name suggests, resistance welding is a method of welding by welding electrode after exerting pressure on electrode and utilizing electric current through the contact surface of connector and adjacent zone. High frequency welding: high frequency current through the metal conductor, will produce two kinds of peculiar effects: skin and proximity effects, high frequency welding is the use of these two kinds of effects of steel pipe welding, the effects of the two is based on the high frequency welding metal.
- Q:Steel pipe is particularly long, how to clean the inner wall of the pipe so that it can be thoroughly cleaned
- If the pipe is relatively long, you have water, you can buy ultrasonic vibration plate into the water for ultrasonic cleaning, if not too long with an ultrasonic vibration rod, inserted into the pipe cleaning, and then rinse with water by ultrasonic stripping of dirt, give you recommend a factory in Jining Hengda
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- Common pipelines in construction are as follows:SC: welded steel pipeTC: wire tubes, thin steel tubesPC: rigid plastic pipesCT: cable trayCP: metal hoseSR: steel grooveRC: water gas pipe
- Q:How can the immersed pipe pile put steel cage into the steel pipe? Which expert to answer?
- Immersed tube cast-in-place pile is one of the many types of pile foundations in civil engineering. The immersed tube cast-in-place pile is also called the cast-in-place pile. It is the use of piling equipment, with reinforced concrete pile boots (valve type steel pipe pile shoe) into the soil, pile hole, and then put into the steel skeleton and concrete pouring, then pull out the casing, using vibration extubation of concrete compaction, forming pile needed. Using hammer sinking pile equipment, sinking pipe and pulling pipe pile is called hammer sinking pipe filling pile. It is called vibro sinking pipe cast-in-place pile by vibrator, vibration sinking pipe and pipe pulling pile. In order to improve the quality and carrying capacity of piles, the construction techniques of single shot, double play and reverse insertion are often used in immersed tube cast-in-place piles. Single game (also called a extubation): extubation, every increase of 0.5 ~ 1.0m, 5 ~ 10s vibration, then extubation in 0.5 ~ 1.0m, this is repeated until all pull out; complex play: two singles were continuously in the same pile hole, or according to the needs of the local retapping. Construction, should ensure that two times before and after the immersed tube axis coincide, and in the concrete before the initial coagulation; inverted plug method: steel pipe lifting 0.5m, and then plug 0.3m, so repeated until the pull out.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range