Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: wood case
Delivery Detail: 20 days
Specifications of ANSI 125LB Rising Stem Gate Valve
1.Design confirms to: BS5163, SABS664/665
2.Flanged drilled confirms to:BS4504
3.Normal pressure: 1.0MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.5MPa
4.Test & Inspection: DIN 3230, BS 6755
5.Suitable medium: water and neutral liquid
6.Operator: handwheel, nut, extension stem, gear operator
- Q:Fire protection gate valve from the wall how many distance there is no regulation?
- 1 meters away from the wall, leaving the maintenance and replacement distance
- Q:Is the check valve in or behind the gate valve?
- Pump outlet, check valve, gate valve.Gate valve plays a regulatory role, is the main pipe. Such a sequence can ensure that the water flow during power failure does not cause damage to the gate valve.
- Q:What's the difference between the knife gate valve and the stop valve?
- Generally large and nominal caliber DN50 mostly with gate valve, especially industrial high temperature, high pressure, highly toxic and so on.Stop valve is able to stop and adjust flow, small footprint, small size, generally less than the nominal diameter, DN50 occasions use it. Two can be closed, in the flow of linear requirements are not high, you can adjust the flow. Just because of its structural characteristics of the valve to make its flow resistance, so there is a demand for throttling with a little more than the gate valve. In addition, the cut-off valve, whether it is a formal or reverse installed, in the opening and closing process, there is always a very difficult, and therefore can not do a great deal, or it is not easy to open and close. In addition, the cut-off valve has a one-way sealing effect of good features, so in the prevention of reverse flow of the working fluid, it also has a place to play.Hope to be of some help to you!
- Q:What gate valve is the J41H-150LBDN100 gate valve?
- J41H-150LBDN100 is not a gate valve, it is a API stop valve.API valve can only medium one-way flow direction when installing. Its structure length is larger than gate valve, and the fluid resistance is large. The reliability of sealing is not strong in long-term operation.Also called cut-off gate valve is the most widely used as a valve, it is popular is because the process of opening and closing the sealing surface friction between the small, more durable, highly open small, easy manufacture, convenient maintenance, not only for low pressure, but also suitable for high pressure.
- Q:Why does the centrifugal pump start and stop in the case of closing the gate valve?
- After the valve is closed to stop the cause of centrifugal pump outlet valve is closed to stop the pump to prevent the flow back into the pump, impeller, impeller in reverse, part of the mechanical seal in the pump pump impeller reversal will have adverse consequences, serious damage to the centrifugal pump, to close the valve after the shutdown.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of flat gate valves?
- The disadvantage of flat gate valve is that when the medium pressure is low, the sealing force of the metal sealing surface is insufficient, so as to achieve satisfactory sealing. On the contrary, when the medium pressure is high, if the sealing surface is not lubricated by the system media or foreign media, often opening and closing may cause the sealing surface to wear too much. Another disadvantage is that the circular motion of the circular gate in the circular flow, only when it is at the valve closed position of 50%, this valve is more sensitive to flow control. Moreover, the gate will produce severe vibration when it breaks the high-speed and dense medium flow. The valve seat can also be throttled if the seat is made of a V - shaped opening and is tightly oriented to the gate.
- Q:How to distinguish between gate valve and cut-off valve?
- Two can be closed, in the flow of linear requirements are not high, you can adjust the flow. Just because of its structural characteristics of the valve to make its flow resistance, so there is a demand for throttling with a little more than the gate valve. In addition, the cut-off valve, whether it is a formal or reverse installed, in the opening and closing process, there is always a very difficult, and therefore can not do a great deal, or it is not easy to open and close. In addition, the cut-off valve has a one-way sealing effect of good features, so in the prevention of reverse flow of the working fluid, it also has a place to play.Hope to be of some help to you!
- Q:What are the structural differences between parallel and wedge valves?
- The double gate is pushed aside so that the sealing surface of the valve gate is tightly sealed with the valve body. These double gate parallel gates are mostly used on low pressure pipelines such as small pipelines. Parallel gate valves are also available with single gates, but are rare.That the sealing surface has a certain angle with the vertical center line, bearing higher medium temperature valve, angle the greater the possibility to reduce the temperature when wedged gate rice.Wedge gate valve single, double all.
- Q:What does gate valve DN80-PN16-QT450 mean?
- DN80 means: liquid, internal thread connection, the valve sealing surface material for rubber, seat sealing surface material for lining adhesive, nominal pressure of 10 kg / cm2, nominal diameter of 80mm Iron Butterfly valve.
- Q:What is an inverted seal gate valve?
- It refers to the middle part of the valve sealing valve valve sealing surface, the valve cover has a sealing seat, which is the valve and stem as well as the joint of the valve rod and the valve cover (i.e. internal stuffing box at the bottom of a sealing structure).
Products: the middle and low valves in accordance with the standards of GB, JIS, ANSI, DIN, BS, NF and casting products.The annual production volume: 80,000 tons of valves and 20,000 tons of auto parts.Credit: the credited company accredit by the Agricultural Bank of China and China Construction Bank, the grade of A enterprise by the Credit Management Division of Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation of the Ministry of Commerce PRC.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% Domestic Market
20.00% Southeast Asia
18.00% Eastern Europe
12.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
3.00% South America
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Central America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Northern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;OHSAS 18001; API; KS;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Korean
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range