Structure of Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminiumDescription:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium:
Aluminum Foil Household-8011 for Bobine d'aluminium Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:The Egg Tart foil can put the microwave it
- Talking about it:Microwave ovens can not be used in metal and enamel products because metals reflect microwaves. The utility model not only reduces the heating efficiency of the microwave oven, reduces the heating uniformity, but also causes the contact of the microwave and the metal to produce sparks, which can cause danger and damage the magnetron in serious condition.However, some special effects can also be achieved by the use of metals, such as reflected microwaves. Foil (aluminum foil) is a kind of metal material, it can also reflect the microwave, if we are to take longer cooking food, with a small "foil" package are easily cooked, cooked after a while to get rid of "foil", continue to cook, it can make the food cooked more evenly. However, in use, the part of the light should be close to the food to reduce the reflected energy.
- Q:Burning Aluminum/Tin?
- Depends on how unhealthy they're. Aluminum pits and scars quite speedy. You possibly higher off giving them away (or tossing them) and getting a inexpensive new set of teflon lined pans. I purchase a brand new set each and every yr and deliver my historical set away.
- Q:How to produce aluminized paper?
- Q:There are some aluminum foil, some stainless steel and ABS plastic under the sink That would be a little better? Twenty
- Stainless steel is good.The cabinet needs the roof, of course18mm good, but also depends on the substrate, and bad substrate, and then thick, but also slagQuartz stone price mainly depends on the process and composition, the price is different, good, of course expensive, general cheap, very normal. But also be careful not to fudge, it is best to know it in advanceFoil and ABS two kinds, personal suggested foil paper
- Q:Aluminium daily maintenance need to pay attention to what matters?
- 1.aluminum during storage, is strictly prohibited and chemical materials and wet materials are stored together
2.aluminum during transport, must be covered with a tarpaulin to prevent rain, snow intrusion;
- Q:difference b/t aluminum and fiberglass canoes?
- Fiberglass can be really heavy, just like aluminum... check some of the listings on Craigs List though. Some people will call a hull fiberglass when it's really another layup material like Royalex or something similar. Canoes made of Royalex can be quite a bit lighter than either fiberglass or aluminum. If you're keeping the canoe at a cottage or cabin and just dragging it to the pond or river in on the property, then go aluminum. IF you plan to transport the boat on a roof rack, then look for royalex or another material.
- Q:What kinds of package can use aluminum bag?
- Q:Can aluminum foil be put in microwave oven?
- Aluminum foil can be used in the microwave oven. Since chicken wing tip, chicken breast or fish head, fishtail or cake edges are easy to overcook, wrapping them with aluminum foil can be helpful to evenly cooking. Tips for microwave oven: 1. Use aluminum foil paper. Since chicken wing tip, chicken breast or fish head, fishtail or cake edges are easy to overcook, wrapping them with aluminum foil can be helpful to evenly cooking. 2. Use vessel cover or fresh-keeping film cover. When cooking or stewing food, to keep the original flavor, prevent evaporation and speed up cooking, vessel cover or fresh-keeping film cover are recommended to use. 3. Use tissue or napkin. Putting a tissue under the food such as baked bread, biscuit, chicken/pork pieces with bread crumbs can keep the food dry and crisp. Covering or wrapping the steamed bun or cakes with wet gauze or tissue can prevent evaporation. 4. Stirring the soup to reset the sliced meat, beefsteak and so on can help improve the cooking. 5. Lay the food aside or add seasoning after heating (for example, add emulsified oil or sauce and then sprinkle chili powder or bread crumbs )can achieve an effect that cooking does not achieve.
- Q:Flame retardant effect of aluminum foil composite glass fiber cloth
- Fire rating: V-0 class - non flammable, the implementation of standard GB8624-2006, German standard DIN4102, A1 class(through the inspection of national fire product quality supervision and inspection center)Executive standard: EN 1869:1997 through European SGS safety fire inspection
- Q:How to make aluminum foil paper?
- A method to manufacture aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark is made from paper pulp fiber. The production steps are as follows: Crash the pulp material with hydrapulper and beat with beater with beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; Add additives to the pulp: Filler 10-40％, sizing agent 1-8%, preservative 350ml/ton; Beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; Press the watermark net with die sinking, use watermark net at the vat of paper machine, reproduce the pulp into paper sheet with paper machine after being diluted, roll the sheet with calendar, slit the sheet into corresponding specification with slitter and then get the aluminum foil backing paper with forgery-proof watermark. The watermark of this invention is distributed uniformly, clearly visible as well as obviously rough and uneven in surface by touching, which has significant counterfeit effect, so it can be used to package the cigarette. Sovereignty item 1: A method to manufacture aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark is made from paper pulp fiber. The production steps are as follows: a. Beating: Crash the pulp material with hydrapulper and beat with beater with beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; b. Composite pulp tank: Add additives to the pulp: Filler 10-40％, sizing agent 1-8%, preservative 350ml/ton; beating degree of 20-70°SR and wet weight ≥0.5g; c. Press the watermark net with die sinking, use watermark net at the vat of paper machine; d. Reproduce the pulp into paper sheet with paper machine after being diluted, roll the sheet with calendar, slit the sheet into corresponding specification with slitter and then get the aluminum foil backing paper with forgery-proof watermark; e. Composite aluminum foil with watermark aluminum foil backing paper to make aluminum foil paper with forgery-proof watermark.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range