Structure of Aluminium Sheet for Circle Cutting for Cookware Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Sheet for Circle Cutting for Cookware:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Sheet for Circle Cutting for Cookware:
Aluminium Sheet for Circle Cutting for Cookware Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- or you can use file to rub back and forth, and it needs lots of practices or you can't weld the sheets.because aluminum sheet cann't be tightly welded to tin, it's hard to weld two pieces of aluminum sheets by common welding methods.it's hard, the aluminum sheets are oxidized soon after polished by abrasive paper.and you need to cover the new polished area with soldering paste and learn some operating skills.owing to aluminum sheets' high oxidized speed, you need to wipe the aluminum sheets with soldering paste and soldering tin and rub them with large power soldering iron, then the aluminum sheets will be tightly welded to tin.so two pieces of aluminum sheets could be welded together.
- Q:Spacing of stiffener
- As to the stiffener of the aluminum veneer, what are the following points?:1, aluminum reinforcement spacing is generally around 600mm, in order to ensure the aluminum plate in the positive and negative pressure conditions within the scope of deformation. When aluminum plate is welded, there is internal stress due to welding deformation (this internal stress can not be completely eliminated for a long time), and the rigidity of reinforcing bar should also be increased.2. The sectional dimension and spacing of stiffeners shall be determined according to the calculated wind pressure of the aluminum plate. But it is worth noting that the reinforcement calculation of single aluminum plate strengthening is different from the glass curtain wall, first, its strength is certainly no problem (still not seen the wind blowing broken plate, there is no joke) deflection possibility, bend off and windy weather also very few people to pay attention to the single aluminum plate plate surface after deformation the scenery. Therefore, the calculation of deflection of stiffeners are considered under the condition of wind strength and deflection when the winds of aluminum can cause permanent plastic deformation.In fact, aluminum veneer manufacturers generally use the single aluminum plate edge folding groove made of aluminum and 20*40*20, installed in the distance about 600mm. Also useful for profile (grooved aluminum) stiffenersThe spacing between stiffeners is very important to the cost of production. Generally speaking, the spacing of stiffeners will be changed from 600 to 350, and the cost will be increased by 8~15 yuan / square meter
- Q:I was told that Aluminum could not be sterilized, is this true?
- Sterilization refers to the ability to clean a surface of bacterium. Simply pouring rubbing alcohol on something sterilizes it. Aluminum can be sterilized just as good as any other metal. If it couldn't, would we ship our favorite drinks in cans of it?
- Q:who knows the ceiling technology of aluminum sheet?
- Different materials usually have difference in construction technology. The detailed ceiling construction technology process of aluminum buckle plate:1, snapping line: according to the elevation horizontal line of floor, designed elevation, surrounding ceiling elevation horizontal line, you can find the central point of your room. Then alone the ceiling’s elevation horizontal line, take the central point of your room as focus, you can draw the grading line of keel. 2, install main keel boom: after ensuring the ceiling’s elevation horizontal line and keel’s location line, you can measure the elevation of the below ending of boom, and install the boom processed before. You can use expansion bolt to fix the boom on ceiling. Choose round steel as boom, control the gap of hanging bar under the range of 1200mm.3, install main keel: choose C38 light steel keel as main keel, control the gap under 1200mm. connect it with fitting and boom matched with main keel while installing. 4, install side keel: fix 25×25mm coated keel on the surrounding wall with cement nail according to net height of ceiling, control the cement nail’s gap under 300mm. 5, install sub keel: install the sub keel matched with aluminum buckle plate according to the size of aluminum buckle plate, hang the sub keel on main keel through hanger. When the sub keel needs to be prolonged by several keel, use the adapting piece of sub keel, connect the two ends and fix them after straightening at the same time of hanging the sub keel.
- Q:5052 aluminum plate and LY12 aluminum plate is the same?
- The 5052 series is aluminum magnesium alloy, the magnesium alloy belongs to the lower density alloy, the 5052 alloy aluminum plate density is 2.68LY1, LY2, LY4, LY6 series for nickel chromium alloy, is a hard aluminum density 2.76
- Q:can i join copper to aluminum?
- Yes, in this case. Long ago, house wiring was allowed with aluminum wiring. But, shorts were resulting from dissimilar metals touching, while conducting large current and in the presence of electrolitic moisture. The dissimilar metals touching was a problem due to electrolytic corrosion taking place- any time two dissimilar metals come in contact in the presense of an electrolytic solution, corrosion takes place. However, in your case, you are connecting a ground wire, that does not normally conduct- it will only conduct in case of a short or other failure to ground. You are not installing this in a place where salty, moist air is a concern (the electrolyte)- so, it's okay.
- Q:High quality Aluminum or Mediocre Carbon frames?
- A combo of both is nice. But if I had the choice, I would go stiffer frame (aluminum) with carbon stays. For a carbon frame, the carbon has to be decent quality, not like the carbon that is used for making Raleigh frames. Low quality!
- Q:Is potassium alum the same as aluminum sulfate?
- Is Alum Aluminum
- Q:Is aluminum powder lead?
- ....are you on crack?! Aluminum (Al) and Lead (Pb) are both elements, and *very* different elements, although they are both metals. Lead is harmful, Aluminum can also be harmful; it has been shown to cause some people to get Alzheimer's disease in high quantities, so it is best avoided but not horrible. The principal symptom of aluminum poisoning is the loss of intellectual function; forgetfulness, inability to concentrate, and in extreme cases, full blown dementia. It is also known to cause bone softening and bone mass loss, kidney and other soft tissue damage, in large doses it can cause cardiac arrest.
- Q:Which of the following statements explains why corrosion is not usually a serious problem with aluminum?
- Aluminum forms a tough protective coating with oxygen. The coating of aluminum oxide is not porous enough to let further oxygen through it, so the aluminum underneath is protected from further corrosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range