Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil-Serie 3XXX Good Quality:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Prepainted Coil-Serie 3XXX Good Quality:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil-Serie 3XXX Good Quality:
Aluminium Prepainted Coil-Serie 3XXX Good Quality Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepainted Coil-Serie 3XXX Good Quality:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can I bake cheesecake in aluminium baking trays?
- Should be fine
- Q:mass of 3.45 moles of Aluminum sulfate?
- Aluminum sulfate is Al2S3, so you got two atoms of aluminum and three of oxygen. Hence the molar mass of aluminum sulfate is: 2X16 (two times molar mass of oxygen) + 3X32 (three times molar mass of sulfur). Keep in mind that the molar mass of an elements equals its mass number. We have 128 grams per mole or 128 pounds per lb-mol. Since you have 3.45 moles of Al2S3 you just have to do 3.45 times 128 = 441.6 grams
- Q:iron or aluminum...?
- Aluminum, it takes more energy (0.89 J vs. 0.45 J) to heat it up 1 degree Celsius per gram. For example, 1 Joule of energy would heat 1 gram Al only 1.x deg C, while Fe would heat up by more than 2. Might wanna throw in something about thermal conductivity k for some bonus points.
- Q:How can aluminum rolls prevent oxidation? One hundred
- In general, aluminum itself. You said that the antioxidant warehouse is wet, there are other acidic substances damage the alumina compact protection film. Aluminum volume convenient paint, or wrapped in a plastic film, the best conditions inside the silicon desiccant
- Q:What is a good slogan for Aluminum?
- Aluminum--strong and light. And it doesn't rust! Aluminum, the most recyclable metal! If you happen to be in Canada . . . Aluminum, Canada's gift to the world! Did you know Napoleon and Josephine ate with aluminum tableware? Aluminum was more expensive than gold at the time!
- Q:What are the manufacturers of color coated aluminium rolls made of aluminium in Jiangsu?
- Jiangsu Dongwu new Mstar Technology Ltd is located in the Yangtze River Delta Jiangnan Industrial City - Changzhou, the company covers an area of more than 10 square meters, the existing standard workshop of more than 50 thousand square meters, is a professional production of color coated aluminum coil, aluminum film, aluminum veneer, aluminum ceiling and other new building materials of the modern enterprise.
- Q:How to deal with too much aluminum powder in aluminum striping?
- Currently, there are bag dust-removal system and water dust-removal system. The former is very popular with enterprises because of low maintenance cost, accounting for over 90%. But the problem is the dust accumulation because the ventilation and dust removal systems are not produced in strict accordance with the standard. For example, controlling wind speed does not meet the requirement; ventilation and dust removal system does not meet the requirements of explosion-proof, including the set of pipes, series and parallel connection, the choice of dust removal system, the spark detection and extinguishing measures.
- Q:Is it dangerous to have aluminum powder?
- Fine sugar in the form of dust is also explosive as well as fine flour I think.
- Q:question 4 aluminum (element)?
- where is aluminum found in the world aluminum is in fact the third most common element in the Earth's crust, and it is the most common metallic element on Earth. In a pure form, aluminum is silvery white and extremely lightweight. aluminum is more valuable to people than gold? aluminum continues to remake the modern world. We can see it everywhere; in architecture, transportation, electrical cables, communications and consumer products. Because it’s light-weight, strong, versatile and easy to recycle, aluminum is becoming more and more valuable in our daily lives melting point and boiling point Melting Point: 933.437 K (660.323°C or 1220.581°F) Boiling Point: 2792 K (2519°C or 4566°F)
- Q:Where can i find pure aluminum?
- Aluminum foil is your best bet. According the the Reynold's wrap web site, their foil is 98.5% aluminum.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range