Structure of Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u:
Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Colred Foil for Airline Food of 9u:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Status of aluminum sheet F
- H is the hardening state, should be followed by a digital representation of what the work hardening and degree of hardness, suitable to improve the strength of the product through the hardening product in hardening after after (or not after) additional heat treatment makes the strength decreased.The status of aluminum sheet is basically divided into five kinds, in addition to the above three kinds, there are two kinds of W and T:W solid fusion heat treatment state, an unstable state, is only applicable to naturally aged alloy at room temperature after solid solution heat treatment.
- Q:Bohr Model?! Aluminum?
- Aluminum Bohr Model
- Q:How to distinguish fluorocarbon spraying and powder spraying aluminium plate
- 3, powder coating is spraying equipment (electrostatic spray machine) the powder coating is sprayed onto the surface of the workpiece under the electrostatic interaction, the powder will be uniformly adsorbed on the surface of the workpiece, the formation of powder coating; powder coatings after high temperature baking leveling curing, into effect (different effect of different kinds of powder coatings in the final) powder coating; spraying effect on mechanical strength, adhesion, corrosion resistance, aging resistance and superior cost in spray painting process, under the same effect.
- Q:2mm aluminum welding with oxygen welding or argon arc welding good?
- In order to improve the welding quality and welding seam strength, 2 mm aluminum should be the first choice of AC TIG welding + aluminum welding wire welding.The second is: oxygen acetylene (or oxygen propane flame gas welding) + + aluminum welding wire welding aluminum solder.
- Q:port and polish or aluminum heads?
- Aluminum. They reduce weight and reduce heat!
- Q:What paint is better to paint on the brushed aluminum sheet? Simple process and good adhesion!
- Car paint is better, you can go to the auto paint repair department to buy a little, but pay attention to two points: 1., the oil on the aluminum alloy solvent cleaning. 2. can not spray thick, otherwise it will rise.
- Q:Why is aluminium not extracted from aluminium oxide?
- Well, de facto because the heat of formation of aluminum oxide is so much greater than the heat of formation of iron oxide. If you're looking for something more mechanistic, find Al and Fe in the periodic table. Al and Fe are in different rows, and Fe is larger than Al, so although Al+3 and Fe+3 have the same charge, oxygen bonds less strongly to Fe+3 than to Al+3 because it's further away from the nucleus of Fe. Al+3 has no outer shell electrons at all; 3s, 3p, and 3d subshells are all empty. It's effectively a charged sphere with nothing to interfere with bonding. Fe+3 (as in hematite, Fe2O3) is larger, has filled 3s and 3p subshells, and a half-filled 3d subshell. That 3d electron density projects pretty far out into space, holding oxygen at arms length. Aluminum has no electron density in 3d orbitals, so oxygen can tuck in nice and tight and get a good grip. Any of these hit the mark? I don't know what background you're bringing to this question.
- Q:aluminum recyclables??? [Question in details]?
- all of it.
- Q:Fiber laser cutting machine and carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, which thin aluminum plate effect is better?
- If it is a thin aluminum plate, it is better to use the fiber laser cutter. Fiber laser cutting machine is mainly to cut thin metal, CO2 cutting machine is mainly cutting non-metallic or very thick metal. You can see the families:
- Q:Which is better aluminum or stainless steel?
- Depending on what your using it for. Stainless steel is much stronger in strength seeing Aluminum has it's weak points and can bend under stress, and is also weak under large amounts of heat. I use stainless steel bolts and nuts for my exhaust systems, and starters on my truck, and they still haven't rusted as of yet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range