Structure of Aluminium Coil for Air Conditionnal Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil for Air Conditionnal Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil for Air Conditionnal Application:
Aluminium Coil for Air Conditionnal Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Coil for Air Conditionnal Application:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Will sodium aluminum as an ingredient, cause problems for me?
- It's actually Sodium Aluminum Phosphate. It's used as a preservative in a lot of food actually. It's not exactly good for you, but it's really no more harmful than any other preservative. So basically, it's unhealthy, but you're not gonna die from eating them. EDIT: Yes I realize that Aluminum has been linked to Alzheimer's disease, but this isn't Aluminum. Aluminum is an element. This is Sodium Aluminum Phosphate. A completely different substance. When an element bonds with another element (or two) often its properties completely change. I think you'd be surprised to learn that Sodium by itself, is not only horribly volatile (it will explode in water) and will kill you if you ingested it. Iodine is also poisonous in fairly moderate doses. But when the two are bonded together (sodium iodide) it becomes an essential nutrient to the body.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum sheet and aluminum curtain wall? The cost is high!
- Composite aluminum plate is also called aluminum composite plate,The aluminum composite plate and aluminum sheet belong to curtain wall decoration materialThe difference between the two liesThe aluminum sheet is also called the pure aluminum sheet, and the single aluminum plate is coated with decorative paint on the aluminum plate surface,Aluminum composite plate is two layers of relatively thin and some also coated with aluminum decorative paint, and a middle plastic or honeycomb core, corrugated core, fireproof core plate composite. Contains aluminium composite panel, aluminum honeycomb board, aluminum composite corrugated board, aluminum composite wood plate, aluminum plate with the stone composite.According to the raw material composition, the aluminum single board price will be higher
- Q:how would you use aluminum to extract silver from film?
- The silver in film is part of a silver salt (silver halides.) It is a very very small amount, probably less than 1 cent worth per roll. You would be a lot better off selling the film than trying to extract the silver from it. If you are hell bent on it, the first step is to expose the film to light. This will break the silver from the halides. Then you can go about trying to figure out how to get the silver apart from the film. I am sure it is possible, but it would involve a lot of work. I imagine you you would spend about $100 on ever $1 worth of silver you could extract.
- Q:Ship aluminum plate 5What type of aluminum plate does the ship use?
- Marine yacht with 5083, with 5456 of inland water on it, domestic Park boat 5052 will be used
- Q:What will affect the performance of the aluminum ingot in the process of casting?
- There are two major types of aluminum ingot after industrial application: cast aluminum alloy and wrought aluminum alloy. Cast aluminium and aluminum alloy are used to produce aluminium castings by casting method. Wrought aluminium and aluminium alloy are produced by pressure process. They are plates, belts, foils, tubes, rods, shapes, wires and forgings. According to the national standard "aluminum ingots for remelting by chemical composition is divided into 8 grades, namely Al99.90, Al99.85, Al99.70, Al99.60, Al99.50, Al99.00, Al99.7E, Al99.6E" (Note: Al number is aluminum content). Some people call "A00" aluminum, in fact, is aluminum containing 99.7% purity aluminum, called standard aluminum in the London market".
- Q:Displacement reactions with aluminum?
- Aluminium has a protective coating of Aluminium Oxide, this prevents many chemicals reaching the surface. This is because aluminium has a very strong affinity for oxygen and bonds to it with extremely strong bonds. It can be removed by dipping it carefully into a solution of Mercury (II) Chloride.
- Q:Is my volvo S70 bumper aluminum or stainless steel?
- Aluminum, stainless is too expensive and not ductile enough to be made into bumpers, especially of that complexity. As far as the magnetism, the magnet would only stick to low nickel stainless and its not likely that they would use 308 on a consumer vehicle.
- Q:The difference between aluminum plate and aluminum plate
- Aluminum plate is a large piece, the regular width is 90 to 130 centimeters. The aluminum plate is cut aluminum plate, usually according to requirements made several centimeters wide. Aluminum tube is mainly used in refrigeration system of 10 - -45 - class cold storage. It is an evaporator used in various kinds of food freezers and freezers. Aluminum tube evaporator factory, snow still refrigeration, aluminum pipe in and out of the liquid part of the use of high-frequency resistance welding aluminum and copper joints, aluminum tube thickness 2mm, no difference, pressure 4.5Mpa. Aluminum vapor discharging cooling capacity, K value is 10W/ (M2 C) [mean], according to the code for design, Q=K F T, the actual ratio of the temperature difference between the temperature of t=10 DEG C. The cooling capacity of aluminum row is 100W/m2. Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.
- Q:Can steel screws be used with aluminium?
- Rivets would be best or enameled steel screws could be second choice.
- Q:Can aluminum plate and iron plate be welded with solder?
- It's too difficult. Just think about it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range