Product Basic Information:
Mechanical Properties(In Quenched & Tempered State)
Yield strength (MPA)
Reduction in Area (ψ/%)
Product Sales Information:
structural alloy steel
Made In China
Hot rolled,cold drawn,forged
seaworthy packing ,wooden case ,carton,woven bag or at client's requires
In 10-50 days
T/T or L/C at sight
China main Port,such as shanghai,Dalian,Shenzhen port.
FAQ of Alloy Steel Pipe:
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
Alloy Steel Pipe Images
- Q:Can YG813 carbide cutters be used for cutting stainless steel intermittently? How much is the cutting speed?
- YG813Good wear resistance, high flexural strength and adhesive resistance. Suitable for processing high temperature alloy, stainless steel, high manganese steel and other materials.
- Q:The welding welding hard alloy cutter, should use what type of flame why
- With the fire on it. Put the knife and put some red hot and then put up with borax alloy outer flame burning red and then placed in a good point copper alloy and borax on the use of knife gap flow with upper and lower outer flame burnt gap can be
- Q:What is carbide material P30, please?
- 1.p stands for ferrous metals suitable for working long cuts.2.p30 is suitable for working steel, cast steel, long cut malleable iron. Suitable for general rough machining.
- Q:What are the grinding carbide wheels?
- Diamond grinding wheel, carborundum wheel. Only welded blades use carborundum wheels, and generally fine grinding blades use diamond grinding wheels.
- Q:What cemented carbide does 2gr13 use?
- 2Cr13 martensitic stainless steel can be processed by hard alloy YW2, carbide YW2 suitable for heat-resistant steel, high manganese steel, stainless steel and advanced alloy steel and other special difficult to processing steel finishing, semi finishing.
- Q:What is hard alloy grinding?
- Diamond grinding wheel in grinding hard alloy and non-metallic materials, has a unique effect, but in the grinding of steel material, especially grinding special steel, the effect is not significant. It is composed of cubic boron nitride (CBN) grinding cubic boron nitride particles sticking to the ordinary wheel surface only a very thin layer, the abrasive wear the hardness, toughness and durability of corundum wheel is 100 times, the most suitable for processing high hardness, high viscosity, high strength, low thermal conductivity of grinding hard steel and high or super high speed grinding.
- Q:Carbide saw blades, plain and alternating teeth. What do you mean? That good?
- .1., about the most widely used teeth, cutting speed, grinding relatively simple. Suitable for cutting and crosscut various soft and hard wood materials and MDF, plywood, particleboard etc.. Equipped with anti elastic protection around the tooth is tooth plate for dovetail, longitudinal cutting of various degree; with negative rake angle of tooth saw blade sharp, serrated cutting because of good quality, usually used for veneer cutting.2. flat tooth saw is rough, cutting speed is slow, grinding is the most simple. Mainly used for sawing ordinary wood, the cost is lower, more used for smaller diameter aluminum saw blade, in order to maintain cutting to reduce adhesion, or used for grooving saw blade, to keep the groove bottom leveling.
- Q:What are the cemented carbide coatings?
- The hard alloy coating is used to form high hardness wear-resistant coating on the surface of metal, Beijing Naimo company according to the composition of the alloy is divided into:1.jp8000 spraying tungsten carbide coating2. nickel tungsten alloy coating3. cobalt tungsten alloy coating
- Q:Can hard alloy be welded with silver electrode?
- Hard alloy can use silver electrode welding, some more liquid silver wire than general tin brass or iron brass, the cost is too high, the strength level than the ordinary copper electrode should be higher, personal suggestions for the selection of copper base up instead of silver electrode, such as the WEWELDING 46 electrode (referred to as Odin Wei 46 If the strength of electrodes), the structure is higher than silver, if it is to achieve the high permeability, it is still the ideal to silver, only from the strength level, is not WEWELDING 46 copper based electrode.
- Q:What are the carbide cutting tool brands? 10
- Brands have Swedish shandeweike, Israeli American Kenna; in accordance with Scafa, second tier brands are MITSUBISHI, Chinese Zhuzhou diamond brand, German Walter, three line brand in Taiwan, South Korea and China's Zigong Great Wall, Zhuzhou Jingcheng diamond card card, Qinghe etc. many, this is not the only one. In short, hard alloy cutter is very complex do you want to say, the light is not enough to know the brand, but also need to learn a lot of tools and machining knowledge of it. Finally, I wish you success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range