Details of the ACQ Treated Fir Wood
||Be customized as per request|
|| most outdoor using|
||Standard exporting package|
Instruction of the ACQ Treated Anticorrosive Pine Wood
ACQ(Alkaline Copper Quaternary) mainly consists of alkaline and cooper oxide which is widely used in the
outdoor building projects. At present, it’s the most environmental antiseptic lotion lin the world. The wood
products treated with ACQ is durable and prolonging the life of usuage.
Specials of the ACQ Treated Fir wood
Special 1: Treated by high quality ACQ,
Special 2: make the timber from the damage of the insects
Special 3: about 50 years of serving life.
Special 4: anticorrosive from the outside environment.
Special 5: Eco-firendly, no harm to the air, the plants, the humans.
Special 6: advanced flame retardent techinics
ACQ Treated Fir wood is very suitable for outdoor using.
The following pictures for your reference
- Q:How does antiseptic wood come out?
- Preservative wood processing plant will first deal with the shape of the wood into the desired shape and then into the pressure tank, into a special preservative, the use of pressure drop preservative pressure to the wood fiber inside, so as to achieve the role of corrosion, and then out to dry It's up.
- Q:Home open-air balcony shop antiseptic wood,
- Or anti-corrosion board with stainless steel frame connection is not strong! I wish you a happy life
- Q:My home anti-corrosion wood has been deformed and fade, I would like to deal with, how to deal with?
- Deformation can only be replaced. Or just brush the wood on the line.
But after the deformation of the wood preserves more flavor. The feeling of the old wood came out, very good.
- Q:Do you have a plaque of antiseptic wood?
- See what material you use, this difference is great, there is to see the style, the plaque in terms of general or to do a good job.
- Q:Antiseptic wood name, what is good?
- Confucian garden. Inheritance for thousands of years, on behalf of your good quality wood preservative, durable.
- Q:Antique wood ceiling how to install antiseptic wood ceiling price
- Look at what material it, the general Pinus sylvestris 150-250 yuan / square, Finland wood 380-500 yuan / square, keel is 700 meters
- Q:What are the characteristics of camphor wood preservative wood?
- Pinus sylvestris antiseptic wood characteristics:
1, Pinus sylvestris antiseptic wood light, soft, tough medium;
2, Pinus sylvestris antiseptic wood seismic performance, corrosion resistance medium;
3, Pinus sylvestris antiseptic wood durable, not prone to deformation curl;
4, Pinus sylvestris wood preservative hardness is relatively high, can effectively combat the use of wear and tear;
5, Pinus sylvestris wood preservative wood classification is different, not easy to seepage.
- Q:Which brand of antiseptic wood paint is good
- Drying time: 20 ℃ medium air humidity is not about 2-3 hours table dry, 12 hours after re-coating, 24 hours after the hard work. The actual drying time will vary depending on the temperature and humidity; some tropical wood drying times may also be extended.
- Q:Sun room with anti-corrosion wood ceiling or gypsum board
- You can first hang the keel to do a layer of plywood at the end, paste the aluminum plate, so the effect is also good. Remember that the average thickness of aluminum-plastic plate cut into pieces, leaving seam.
- Q:What is the difference between preservative wood and charcoal wood?
- Antiseptic wood, is the wood after a special anti-corrosion treatment, with rotten decay to prevent decay function, bio-invasive function of the wood, it is mainly used for outdoor or balcony terrace and the like.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
Eastern Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range