5083 Aluminium Sheet for Shipbuilding and Marine Use
l Product Properties & Description
With excellent corrosion resistance and weldability.
With welded structured requiring
It can be anodized inreased corrsion resistance.
l Product Specification:
|Product||5083 Aluminium Sheet for Shipbuilding and Marine Use|
1050, 1060, 1100, 2024, 2204, 2A16(LY16), 2A06(LY6), 3003, 3004, 5052,
5005, 5083, 6061, 6063
Hairline Finish, Mirror Finish, Oxidation Finish, PS Finish, Embossed
Aluminium Sheet can apply to Lighting,solar reflective film,building
appearance,interior decorating:Ceilings,walls, furniture,cabinets,elevators, signs,
nameplates,bags,automotive interior and exterior decoration Upholstery:Photo
Frame;household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.
aerospace and military aspects, such as China's large aircraft manufacturing,the
Shenzhou spacecraft series,satellite.the mechanical parts processing,mold
making,chemical/thermal insulation pipes coated.
Standard seaworthy export package or as customers required.
20ft GP:5898mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2393mm(High),20-25 Metric ton
40ft GP:12032mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2393mm(High),20-25 Metric ton
40ft HC:12032mm(Lengh)x2352mm(Width)x2698mm(High),20-25 Metric ton
According to the quantity you ordered
Good quality with reasonable price
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirement
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received oiginal L/C or advance payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium Sheet is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality aluminium sheet to the world.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:How can you identify aluminum?
- To start with, are you refering to aluminum as metal, an aluminum compound, or a solution with aluminum present as ions? If it is metaallic aluminum, it won't stick to a magnet, and it will react with HCl, however this isn't sufficient to definately say it is aluminum, it would be better to get a density, melting point, etc.
- Q:1100 scope of application of aluminum plate
- 1100 aluminum plate is generally used in utensils, heat sink, caps, printing plates, building materials, heat exchanger components, but also can be used as deep stamping products. It is widely used in various fields ranging from cooking utensils to industrial equipment
- Q:Is Aluminum Combustible?
- Aluminum metal oxidizes readily in air but when that happens, a layer of aluminum oxide will form, preventing further oxidation. So if you have a block of aluminum, the surface will oxidize and the rest will not. If you shave aluminum into a fine powder, you can actually light it on fire as it will rapidly and violently oxidize because there is more surface area. If you add iron powder in the mix, it will burn even hotter. I would not recommend doing this reaction.
- Q:old aluminum bike?
- nah, it;s fine i have a 1999 GT al frame with 44000 miles ain;t dead or cracked yet carbon is the thing with the real horror stories Should I toss the frame and put the parts on a steel frame I have or ride it and not worry about it failing. --no, too much trouble for nothing wle
- Q:how to weld cast aluminum?
- Tig weld is your best answer. Look for a local welding shop in your area. They usually have a minium hourly fee. I'd guess it'd be between $50-$75.
- Q:Fiber laser cutting machine and carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, which thin aluminum plate effect is better?
- If it is a thin aluminum plate, it is better to use the fiber laser cutter. Fiber laser cutting machine is mainly to cut thin metal, CO2 cutting machine is mainly cutting non-metallic or very thick metal. You can see the families:
- Q:Can I get aluminum powder through electrolysis?
- Kinda sorta, the problem with this is that all you did was made aluminium oxide or hydroxide, when you electrolyzed the aluminium you also electrolyzed a bit of water with it, which added a hydroxyl group to the aluminum, which may have dropped a hydrogen when you dried it. If you could find an aluminium compound that is water soluble (DAMNED HARD to find) you could electrolyze it in water to get aluminium dust in the water, but that isnt very reliable or economical, the best thing for you to do is to get a ball mill or rock tumbler, add aluminium fold and about half full of regular marbles, let it run for 3 or so weeks. You need it really fine!
- Q:will sodium hydroxide / water solution react with copper tubing or aluminum? ?
- Yes it will, especially for the aluminum. Since sodium hydroxide is strongly alkaline in an aqueous solution, it can corrode metals just like acids can. You will have to use synthetic pipes instead of metal ones that are resistant to caustic solutions.
- Q:Can just aluminum be lifted by a magnet? Just a plain aluminum gutter nail for example?
- Aluminum Magnet
- Q:could magnet attract iron with the seperation of rubber and aluminum sheets?
- It does in theory, but rubber and aluminum sheets can’t be too thick, larger magnetic force of magnet will be better.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range