||Number of Cells(pieces):
||high tempered glass
||Poly Solar PV Modules:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
300W/36V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||280W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:How does solar panels work?
- Since you said does instead of do I think it would be fruitless trying to explain it...
- Q:Help with solar panels?
- It's depends on how many electrical appliances at home. For small house average need 800-200 watts electricity. The average solar panel kits produce 75-50 watts depending on the size of the panel. You needs minimum 5 solar panels.
- Q:What would be a good battery for this solar panel?
- How many batteries you will need depends on what you are planning to do with them which you did not mention? Sunforce makes a 30 amp charge controller part no. 60033
- Q:Solar Panel - Battery Charger 2V?
- As reported, solar panels for vehicle battery's are no longer that solid merely yet. The technological be attentive to-how is improving in any respect cases even nonetheless so which you under no circumstances be attentive to faster or later. there are multiple different varieties of solar panels which would be offered nonetheless which you would be able to cost and run somewhat somewhat some kit. The panels which could be outstanding on the flow might desire to be flex-geared up ones and for domicile, i could get some roof put in panels (if which you would be able to attend to to pay for it, get making plans permission and function the suitable angles without a blockages from timber!)
- Q:How do you make solar panels?
- it takes a ton of them to power a home most only put out 45 watts, [cheaper ones] solar is not cheap its more expensive than electricity
- Q:Can solar panels work in the shade?
- YES. They work in direct proportion to the amount of light falling on the surface, regardless of the source of the light. In the shade simply means reflected light instead of direct sunlight, falls on the panel, with that much less output. The earth has an albedo of about 8, which meas about 8% of the light falling on the earth is reflected. The moon has an albedo of 2, which means 2% is reflected, which is why shadows on the moon are not jet black as you might expect in an airless place. The atmosphere of the earth is why shadows are lit as they are. The conspiracy theorists thought they had something to prove the moon landings were faked with the shadows not being black. They neglected to account for reflected light from surrounding sunlit objects scattering light the shadows.
- Q:What is a good type of solar panel to get for my house?
- The first thing that you have to realize is that solar panels only make DC currant. This is used to charge batteries which when hooked to an inverter will make 20 v. AC. You need a large bank of batteries and a heavy duty inverter to power your house. There is also an automatic switch that will send power back to the utility company when you have excess power available. This is not a small project. Really think this out before you invest a lot of money for nothing.
- Q:How much does a race car that uses solar panel cost?
- Not okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panels heat absorption?
- Solar panels . Are you talking about solar cells or panels ? Solar panels can be either for hot water or electricity but i take it your talking about solar cells that make electricity . Heat has nothing to do with making electricity . In fact when they heat up they give out less so its good to keep them cool . With size they give out equal amounts of volts but less amp the larger the more amp you get. Solar cells work with white light that knock the electrons around that produce electricity . To much such as putting a magnifying glass on them will burn them up but will kick out twice the volt but only for a short amount of time before they burn up . If you can keep them cool with an intense light like that im not sure what they will do but to much heat will destroy them. Edit: Yep you got that right . As far as the desert to make up for the loss of volts because of the heat they just add a few more cells . Say there going for 2 volt it takes 24 cells because each gives you /2 volt but most use around 36 cells if not more . That would give you 8 volt then a regulator regulates the amount going into the battery . Most will put 3 volt into the battery to 4 volt . Freezing temps aren't going to do a thing to them as long as the sun hits them without snow covering them . I build mine with 40 cells getting 20 volt and a bit more on some . That way if its a cloudy day i still get over 3 volt and plenty of amps .
- Q:so i'm wanting to eventually get solar panels.?
- From a power company's perspective, it costs more to supply electricity during hours when electricity use is high. The times of day when power use is the highest are called peak hours. Historically power companies would sometimes charge large power users a higher rate during peak hours to encourage them to shift their electricity use to other times of the days. With the development of smart power meters and smart grid technology, it's now possible to offer the same incentive to individual home owners. so i'm wanting to eventually get solar panels.? If you live in an area where the electric rate varies depending on the time of day, then peak shaving improves your payback/return of investment on grid tied solar panels. Particularly in areas with high air conditioner usage, the peak hours generally correspond to the times when solar panels generate the maximum power. Look at it like this: Suppose your power company charges you $0.5/kWH during off peak hours and $0.30/kWH during peak hours. Because the solar panels generate the most power when the cost of electricity is the highest, it is easier to justify the cost of installing the panels because you are avoiding buying electricity at the highest rate. If your power company just bills you at a flat rate at all times, then it becomes more difficult to justify the cost of installing the panels and associated equipment..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range