||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
2mm Cold Rolled Steel Sheet Iron Steel China Suppliers
Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Model Number: DC01,SPCC,ST12
Type: Steel Coil
Technique: Cold Rolled
Surface Treatment: Oiled, Oiled
Application: Normal Formed Steel for Refrigerator Casing, Oil Drum, Steel Furniture, Refrigerator Casing, Oil Drum, Steel Furniture
Length: Any Length Based on Coil Weight or by Required
Product Name: 2mm Cold Rolled Steel Sheet Iron Steel China Suppliers
Key Word: Cold Rolled Steel Sheet
Surface: Bright, Matt
Coil Inner Diameter: 508/610mm
Coil Weight: 3--10MT
Steel Grade: DC01,SPCC,ST12
Supply Ability: 550,000 MT per year
2mm Cold Rolled Steel Sheet Iron Steel China Suppliers
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS,etc.
Any length based on coil weight or by required
Coil Inner Diameter
Delivery lead time
15~30 Days after Receiving T/T Prepayment or LC Date
Port of Loading
L/C at Sight
T/T 30% in Advance,70% Balance against B/L copy
550,000 metric tons per year
25 metric tons
Mill's standard export sea-worthy packing
Normal Formed Steel for Refrigerator Casing, Oil Drum, Steel Furniture etc
Packing and Package
Packing: Mill's standard export sea-worthy packing
MOQ: 25 MT( in one 20ft FCL)
Delivery time: 15-30 days after prepayment or L/C date
Remark: The third party inspection is accepted
Corrugated Steel Sheet
- Q:What is a better knife Cold Steel VS SOG?
- Sog Vulcan Tanto
- Q:Can jet fuel melt steel?
- The okorder.com/.. A flame from a wick burning kerosene demonstrates incomplete burning, hence sooty, yellow and a lower temperature flame like a candle. Kerosene in a cup or puddle only burns while it is hot enough to give off vapor. The vapor is all that is burning. It is not very hot, as it is not the right mixture with air. It may not even give off enough heat to keep the kerosene itself hot enough to keep burning. A kero blow torch flame might be typically 1100-1300°C but parts can reach 1760°C or more in some cases.
- Q:Stainless steel or Carbon steel knives?
- If your talking about a folding pocket knife, I think that it's basically six one way and a half dozen the other. I actually do prefer stainless for my pocket knives. I don't want to oil a knife to the degree I feel carbon requires, only to then stick it my pocket to attract dirt to the knife and oil to my pants. I'm the exact opposite on sheath knives though. I like 1095 carbon steel, plain edge sheath knives. I'll thrash on them HARD, and I rarely have major edge problems. Of course, I require them to be coated with some kind of powder coat or the like, because they can rust, but I do try and keep them clean and dry when in the sheath, so they won't pit the uncoated edge. My reasons for this sheath knife preference is multi-fold. First, these knives are simply affordable. I don't spend $80 dollars on a outdoors sheath knife. I use the tool too hard to want to spend more. I don't like the more traditional stainless steels such as AUS-8, 420HC, and 440C (not to mention the HORRENDOUS 440A) because I feel that the all else being equal, a stainless blade will bend before a carbon blade will break. I also think that carbon holds an edge at least as well, if not better, than traditional stainless, and it's much easier to hone. I don't know much about these new laminates, other than the very hard, but not so tough. They seem to be POSSIBLY too brittle for my use. That, combined with the fact that they cost a FORTUNE, means that I just won't be considering them.
- Q:Remington 870 wingmaster steel shot duck hunting?
- Remington Steel Shot
- Q:how does steel become stainless?
- The person above me is right .The stainless steel is used in shaving blades
- Q:Does a Butcher's steel actually make your knives any sharper ?
- It does NOT sharpen a knife, It helps to keep a sharp knife sharp. Once you have sharpened your knife weather on a stone or other ways you should use the steel before using each time to keep it's edge . Think of an athlete who works out to gain muscles(sharpening) and stretches(steel) before using them. The show part is all in the way you use the steel, some just go downward and some go upward, either way you need to change sides of the blade on each stroke just like sharpening.
- Q:Steel Building Structures?
- Solid Steel Buildings, Inc. is an all encompassing Steel Building Solution provider. Our methodology will provide you with a low cost steel building with the highest possible quality.
- Q:A roll of 1 meters wide color steel roll about how many tons?
- Color steel roll is a composite material, both steel and organic materials, both of them a little. Both the mechanical strength of steel plate and easy molding performance, but also organic materials, good decoration, corrosion resistance. 1 meters wide should also have length, wall thickness conditions to know how many tons. The manufacturer is generally in accordance with customer requirements into a volume, the normal width of 1 meters per roll over 1 tons.
- Q:Can your sweat tarnish real silver & steel jewelry?
- steel shouldn't really tarnish, it rusts and moisture increases that. Silver tarnishes when exposed to air and sulfur. Moisture increases the process a bit, but it happens anyway. Sweat is not gross, it's a necessary function of your body, otherwise you would die. A lot of sports people wear jewelry and they sweat a lot. If you wear the jewelry all the time, that will prevent the tarnish a bit. If you take it off, clean it (water and dish washing liquid), dry it and put it in a zip lock back to keep it away from air and moisture. In the end, cleaning the jewelry is quick and easy so don't worry about it.
- Q:Is 1045 steel pretty good for a knife blade?
- Unfortunately, okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range