Poly Solar Panels with TUV Certification
I.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IV.AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V.Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
VI.Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
VII.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)
Maximum Power Current (Imp)
Open-circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit Current (Isc)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Operating Temperature( °C )
Maximum System Voltage(V)
DC 1000V(TUV) / DC600V(UL)
Maximum Rated Current Series(A)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
STC: Irradiance 1000W/M2 Module Temperature: 25°C AM=1.5
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 10 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output and 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
I. Will you focus on the safety of the goods during transportation?
Yes, Safety of the cargo is the primary element that we would consider on transportation.
II..How would guarantee the quality will meet the requirements of your clients?
Before shipment, we will have inspection for each batch of goods.
III..What certificates do you have?
IV..Can you do OEM according to clients’ requirements?
Yes, we have our own brand while we can provide OEM service.
- Q:solar panel design question?
- Because we and the trees are trying to solve a different problem. We want electricity, a tree wants light (and some heat) for photosynthesis. In getting the electricity we use Silicon for solar panels. (Sometimes Gallium Arsenide). And we exploit the same thing in Silicon that allows them to be computer chips. The fact that they conduct differently when voltage is applied. But for a solar panel that is done essentially in reverse. We GET a voltage difference (electricity) from shoving energy through it. Look up junction bias on google or yahoo for explanation. But the DESIGN problem is: You have to couple these panels together the right way - according to their bias. You can't string them up willy nilly. There is a pattern. And when one breaks in this pattern. (I mean when the actual panel cracks, which they do easily as they are brittle). It can change the overall bias. This can make even be worse than if it was removed, it can actually fight against the working ones. The efficiency is there in arranging them like a tree, but the practicality of maintenance would be daunting.
- Q:What Size Solar Panel Would I Need?
- Solar in Chicago is not much help, you would need at least 3kwh for whatever size unit you have, (3 tons is meaningless in this context!) You would not get enough sun even in the summer to operate for more thn 6 hours a day. For Chicago you probably need a wind generator, or go for a heat pump.
- Q:What is the best low power alternative for TV set, to use as screen for dvd player, with a 30watt solar panel?
- Do what we do when power is cut (although we have very reliable power - we loose as much as 2 hours a year), is go Amish. That is go without powered technology. Now, for you, you need more than a solar panel (and likely more than 30W, but that is a start) - you need a battery or set of batteries to store the collected power. 20Ah might do. You need an inverter to power things. For that, likely a 300W will do. For a TV, go shopping, and look at the labels on the back of the TVs. I just bought a 24 TV rated at 40W. If you get a 9 LED TV, it may be likely you can run that directly from battery, for many have separate DC brick supplies. With those, you can make a cable to power it directly from a 2V or so battery, if the supply can make 2 to 5V. Depending on your provider, you may be able to get a mini-decoder which uses a separate brick or wall supply, which means the decoder likely can be directly battery powered. Such a decoder may draw less than 20W.
- Q:How do you hook up solar panels to your electricity?
- Backwoods Home Magazine had a great step by step section in one of their magazines on solar energy, panels, hook-up, etc. You can go to their website, pull that issue up and order the magazine and I believe they offer it on CD. This way you would have a reference guide at the ready when you tackle this project. Godd Luck!
- Q:is it worth it to install solar panels?
- If okorder.com and I mention them only because they did a retro fit on my Uncle's house in the Florida Keys and a smaller scale system for my in laws outside of Chicago. Both my Uncle and In Laws really are enjoying the cost savings that they are getting each month from their respective systems, and both said that Sun's initial costs were QUITE low. Be sure to have the blessing of your local building zoning departments before installing the panels as some municipalities take issue with solar panels. Also make sure that your roof is strong enough to withstand the weight of not only the panels, but the bracing. Good Luck.
- Q:Question about using solar panels......?
- I don't think it is enough solar power. Your motor requires .5A x 9V = 3.5 watts. The solar cells are .450A x 4V x 2ea. = 3.6 watts, .2A x .5V = .3 watts, .A x 9V = .9 watts total solar = 4.8 watts. The problem with connecting the cells in series to get the right voltage, like the two 4V cells in series with the .5 volt cell (total 9.5 volts) is that the .5 volt cell limits the maximum current to only 0.2A. If you paralleled that with the 9V cell, you would get 9 volts at 0.2 + 0. = 0.3A, too low to operate the motor at its design current and voltage. The best you could do is put the two 4V cells in series, and in parallel with the 9V cell (a blocking diode might be a good idea, but probably not required for such a small array). That way you get 8 volts at 0.55 amps.
- Q:How solar panels and furnaces work?
- A solar panel (photovoltaic module or photovoltaic panel) is a packaged, connected assembly of solar cells, also known as photovoltaic cells. The solar panel can be used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications. Because a single solar panel can produce only a limited amount of power, many installations contain several panels. A photovoltaic system typically includes an array of solar panels, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and interconnection wiring.
- Q:Why should people use solar panels more for houses?
- the project is that it is so costly to have put in and as you're saying it is going to take some years in the previous you certainly commence saving above what the setting up fee replaced into, i for my area does not circulate forward and make that variety of investment, it may be greater rewarding to maintain the money in a development society, get the activity from it and use that to pay on your electrical energy however the main suitable ingredient that I even have against image voltaic Panels is that till you reside in that living house for a minimum of twenty 5 years you will not attain the element the place you're saving and to capitalise on it you're able to could desire to stay there for some years greater, so which you will not have the alternative of shifting living house with out dropping your investment and on the 2nd having image voltaic panels does not develop the fee of the valuables, that's purely a competent promoting element, once you purchase your new living house, you're able to probably could desire to commence throughout back after which by using years will under no circumstances stay long sufficient to receive any earnings from it.
- Q:information on solar panels?
- A decent installation needs a solar engineer to make sure the panels are aligned to take advantage of all the solar it can get. that or You need to hit the books on solar radiation. online I would try different programs to get the feel. we get less solar radiating in the winter then in the summer. this needs to correctly compensated.
- Q:A good brand of solar panels for my house?
- Bp380j Bp 80w Solar Panel (brand 80w 2v Module) Bp380j Bp 80w Solar Panel (brand 80w 2v Module) Ventamatic Solar Panel 0 Watt, Model# VX SOLAR PANEL Ventamatic Solar Panel 0 Watt, Model# VX SOLAR PANEL Additional 0 Watt multi-crystal solar panel for use with Item#s 336620, 336622. ... 8 x 3, Works With: Solar Fans, Solar Panel Bushnell Trail Scout Pro Solar Panel Accessory 9750C Bushnell Trail Scout Pro Solar Panel Accessory 9750C PANEL (CLAM) $59.95 BH Photo-Video-Audio Note: This is just a partial list. However, a brand does not really matter for solar or wind power. Most of them comes after the testing done by the government. Also if you can find local electrician to suggest how to get second hand panels for your house would be even better...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range