Polycrystalline Solar Modules
CNBM offers a range of small, medium and large polycrystalline solar modules, designed for a range of requirements.
Polycrystalline silicon solar cells (156 x 156mm)
60 (10 x 6)
1650 x 990 x 40
Maximum System Voltage
1000 VDC max.
Diameter of 28mm with impact speed
Temperature and Coefficients:
Voltage temperature coefficient (%/K)
Current temperature coefficient (%/K)
Power temperature coefficient (%/K)
Max-power voltage Vmp (V)
Max-power current Imp (A)
Open-circuit voltage Voc (V)
Short-Circuit Current Isc (A)
Max-power voltage Vmp (V)
Max-power current Imp (A)
Open-circuit voltage Voc (V)
Short-Circuit Current Isc (A)
STC: Irradiance 1000W/m2, module temperature 25?, AM-=1.5
Poly Crystalline Solar Panels Specifications Range
Maximum Power (Pm)
Operating Voltage (Vmp)
Operating Current (Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)
Short Circuit Current (Isc)
- Q:Why are solar panels still so expensive?
- Because most solar cells are made from silicon crystals that is grown very slowly. Growing silicon crystals from pure silicon is an extremely slow and expensive process.
- Q:Choosing right wattage solar panel?
- Create okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panel HELP?
- Sorry this is so long. I live in north west arkansas. I have solar on my home. I installed them myself. Did not cost me anywhere near 25 grand. Solar will pay you back if you get incentives or not. I have said this a hundred times but people just don't seem to understand or can't do the math. You are renting from the public utility. You have nothing in the end but a stack of payment stubs. There is no way to get a return on your investment. You paid them money and have nothing. Nothing at all .. Well maybe good service. But still nothing. If you check it out most solar electric systems last 30 years or longer. If your electric bill is 00 dollars a month. do the math. 00 dollars a month for 30 years is $36,000 dollars you would normally pay the public utility. So why not buy your $25,000 system, you just made $0,000 right there on the spot. Now add in 3.5% cost of living per year for each year for the next 30 years on that 35,000 you pay the public utility. Then you have to keep in mind you do not pay taxes on any electric you make yourself. You do not pay fees on your own power. You do not pay the cost of fuel incresses every time the price of oil goes up. In the end you saved $00,000. So it is free even if Arkansas don't give free handouts like other states. I even know people who say they are waiting for some one to make a cheaper solar module. That will not happen because even if they make it for half the cost (like evergreen is doing) it will still be sold at standard market value not production cost. The real problem with solar is it is hard to come up with the upfront cost. But renting solar panels is comming but that is the same as just renting power from the public utility. I wish you luck but it will be a while before Arkansas will make any moves on renewables. They just in 2007 made it law that the public utilities have to let your roll your net metering over to the next month if you over produced.
- Q:do solar panels work in aeroplanes?
- If you intend to use your panels inside a plane, answer is: solar panel intended for indoors use would most likely work inside a plane without problems. If you intend to mount your panel outside a plane :) it would actually work better than on the ground - there is more light at high altitudes and above clouds than it is on the ground. I'm not sure what portable in this case means - how big or how small is your panel? Solar panels are known for their low efficiency, so high-power solar panels are too big and too heavy to be used in aeroplanes.
- Q:Solar Panel Help Please!?
- I will give you the tools to answer your own question. Here is the solar resource map: rredc.nrel.gov/solar/old_data/nsr... Use it to look up the hours of peak equivalent sunlight per day in your area. For example, let's say it's 5 hours / day. Then per year you get 365 x 5 = 825 hours of sun Your panel is 20 watts, or 0.2 kW So the energy produced per year is 825 x .2 = 383 kWh You'll have to use the proper numbers for your own area, of course. Anyway, you can take that 383 kWh and determine how much it would cost at local electric rates. Never know, on some islands, it's $.00 per kWh. Check with your local electric company for rates.
- Q:How solar panels and furnaces work?
- Well solar panels conduct electricity from the suns waves and turns it into dc current then it is either put into a grid tie inverter to change it to AC and it makes you meter go backwards instead of forwards. or if its not a grid tie inverter it is just put into batteries as dc then changed into AC from the inverter and then used for household appliances. nothing really does run on DC that is why it has to be changed. and for solar furnaces if you mean a water heater that works by a substance here in Pa its antifreeze is heated up by the sun in the panel it is in a continous loop and that is what gets heated up the water then flows over tow of the tube that contains what ever substance such as antifreeze and heats the water.were the water and the tube that changes the water from cold to hot is called the heat exchanger. the substance is actually get heated first then the water. solar heating for water accounts for 29% of water heating in the us. Now if you mean solar furnace as in passive solar thats completely different because here in Pa if we want it our houses have to face to south to get the suns rays. (alot more windows) and there is a cement slab placed only on the south side of the house and it has insulation covering it. There is a certain type of glass that is used for this that will allow the suns rays to come in and let the heat in for the summer and also for the winter. the main place for that would mostly be the first floor of the house due to the height of the windows and the angle of the sun(pa in the summer is 73 degrees and in the winter its 27 degrees) thats when the second floor would be ok to heat the rooms. Hopefully i helped and i explained it in a way that you can understand.
- Q:How do solar panels and their battery backup systems work?
- The photograph voltaic panels in straight forward terms produce any potential whilst the sunlight is shining. they can't furnish any potential at night or whilst it somewhat is cloudy or wet. The panels can in straight forward terms can charge to the batteries the surplus potential you're no longer using for the period of the easy sessions. The Battery financial business enterprise ought to be sized such that it will furnish all of the potential whilst the sunlight isn't shining. In some factors the place you have distinctive cloudy days, the battery financial business enterprise ought to be very great. The photograph voltaic panels ought to be sized such that they are going to furnish all of the potential you have chose during sunshine cases, PLUS adequate extra to can charge all of the batteries adequate which you might have potential for the period of the night and cloudy cases. My buddy in Mexico has a stand on my own gadget for his domicile because of the fact there is not any grid potential obtainable the place he lives. He has invested over $50,000 and nevertheless ought to run his back-up generator some. He lives in Sonora desolate tract the place the sunlight shines all of the time. He has sixteen photograph voltaic panels and 24 of those golf cart batteries, plus a 0KW back-up generator. He could elect to have grid potential!
- Q:Anyone here have residential solar panels?
- Check out what someone did in Oakley, California - Contra Costa Times 22 June 2007 Going Solar Can Pay Off On The Long Run PGE Electric Power Monthly Bill Before Solar = $,200. Home: 2,900 sq. ft. Installation Cost for 6.7 Kilowatt 36-solar cells $46,000 (minus $7,60 State rebate). New Resources Bank, a “green” bank in San Francisco, lend them a, no-fee, no-points, second mortgage at $200 a month less than their previous monthly payments because of their plan to install solar panels. PGE Current Electricity Monthly Bill After Solar = $7.63 after deductions for any excess power produced by solar cell which PGE.is legally required to buy. PGE has not build any new electric power plants in California for years and their profits do not depend on sales volume, Sen. Feinstein introduced a bill to make this a National Law. Poweful interests are against this, perhaps they are foreign companies that hate Americans? Surely, they are not bona fide, red blooded Americans that love all the people in the U. S. of America, you think?
- Q:how effective & efficient are home made solar panels?
- Building your own panels can be an interesting experiment, but if you are looking for solar panels to provide significant, consistent output, you should buy factory made ones. I get lots of calls from people who built their own panels and get a fraction of the advertised output from them. Plus, factory built panels will last 40 - 50 years, with a 25 year warranty, how sure are you that you can build something that can withstand the outdoors for that long? The price of panels has dropped a lot this year, plus with rebates and tax credits, it's getting more affordable.
- Q:I need help with a solar panel?
- How photograph voltaic Cells artwork via Scott Aldous interior this text a million. advent to How photograph voltaic Cells artwork 2. Photovoltaic Cells: changing Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a photo voltaic cellular 4. Anatomy of a photo voltaic cellular 5. power Loss in a photo voltaic cellular 6. photograph voltaic-powering a house 7. fixing photograph voltaic-power subjects 8. photograph voltaic-power experts and Cons 9. so a lot greater coaching 0. See all actual technological understanding articles you have probably seen calculators that have photograph voltaic cells -- calculators that for the period of no way decide for batteries, and specially circumstances do no longer even have an off button. as long as you have sufficient easy, they seem to artwork invariably. you need to have seen larger photograph voltaic panels -- on emergency highway signs and warning signs or call bins, on buoys, even in parking a lot to power lighting fixtures furniture. in spite of the undeniable fact that those larger panels are not as common as photograph voltaic powered calculators, they're accessible, and not that troublesome to locate in case you comprehend the place to look. There are photograph voltaic cellular arrays on satellites, the place they're used to power the electrical powered structures. you have probably additionally been listening to with reference to the photograph voltaic revolution for the final 2 many years -- the theory sooner or later we can all use loose electrical energy from the sunlight. this could nicely be a seductive promise: On a marvelous, sunny day, the sunlight shines approximately a million,000 watts of power in line with sq. meter of the planet's floor, and if we ought to deliver jointly all of that power we ought to actual power our homes and places of work for loose.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range