||Number of Cells(pieces):
Long Service Life
High Efficency Solar Cells
Special Aluminum Frame Design
High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass
Advanced Cell Encapsulation
Solar power stations
Rural electrification, Small home power systems
Power supply for traffic, security, gas industry
12V and 24V battery charging system
Other industrial and commercial applications
MONO or POLY
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of module (mm)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-5%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Length of Cables (mm)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Module Efficiency (%)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000w/m 25°C
5 years product warranty and 25years
80% of power
1.A grade high efficiency solar cells.
4.25 years warranty
1. A grade high efficiency solar cells.
4.25 years warranty
- Q:How to build solar panels?
- |Its okorder.com/
- Q:What things can a solar panel power?
- if you have 0 big panel eg: say of 200watts and have 6 hours of proper sunlight.. so u will have 2000watts of energy 2Kw of energy per day.. it depends what is ur household usage.. a 00W bulb for 6hrs= 600W a TV may be 400W for 8 hrs =3200watts.. calculate like this for each equipment u have.. or ucan calculate ur daily use from ur meter... also u need enough batteries for storage and an inverter to covert the DC energy to AC energy.. solar can power anything if it is efficiently stored and generated... depends on the no of panels u have ..area you have for installation......... the cost u can afford.. a 200W solar panel may cost 35000 - 40000 in india..
- Q:What factors effect the amount of electricity produced from solar panels?
- irradiance in watts/meter^2 (000-800w/m^2 depending on air quality) COS of angle to the suns rays efficiency of the panels (usually about 5%) age of the panels(one dead cell can drop an entire panel from the array) how dirty are the panels (dust, bird poop, leaves, shading) efficiency of the inverter (usually about 90%) All of these factors affect the amount of electricity produced. One other consideration is that in areas of extreme hot and cold the band gap of the silicon is changed.
- Q:Why dont we have a gigantic solar panel system in the warm states,stretching miles across to supply the usa?
- As a matter of fact these types of facilities are being built today. People are already hard at work on it. Yes solar is more expensive that conventional electricity sources, but only at first. A solar power plant has no fuel costs and so although it costs a lot more to build at first over its life time it can actually cost a lot less. That doesn't even count the costs of byproducts from conventional power plants. Most people are not aware that particulate pollution kills between 00,000 and 200,000 people in the United States every year. The majority source of particulate pollution is electrical power production, but our electrical bill does not include the costs of those deaths. If the electric utilities had to pay their fair share of those medical costs electricity produced by fossil fuels would look a lot less attractive. Some people think solar panels take more energy to build than they every collect from the sun but that is not true. A solar panel generates the energy it takes to make it in between and 2 years and after that the power it generates is basically free. Solar panels are expected to last between 30 and 50 years, so that is a lot of free power. By the way, I installed solar panels on my house. They cost me about 6000 dollars (after rebates and tax deductions) and saves me about 000 dollars every year from my electrical bill. I have a 5 bedroom house and a family of three and our electrical bill averages just $35/month. That is in California with some of the highest electrical rates in the country. So I can say that solar works. There are dozens of companies working very hard to make solar power more affordable and they are being successful. The solar industry is about 7X larger in 2006 than it was in 2000. It is one of the fastest growing industries and has sustained growth of 40% per year for the last five years. Solar power will become the largest industry on Earth, but it will take some time. It is a very encouraging development.
- Q:Question about solar panels?
- One key piece of information missing is the average number of peak sun hours per day. This will vary by location. It is latitude, regional weather, and site shading must be considered. Another consideration is the loses. The 60 watt solar panel is a DC voltage. The 2300 kWh is for the AC power consumed. There are loses in the inverter to change the electricity from DC to AC. There are also loses for wire resistance, soiling of the panels, wire resistance, etc. To work out an example of the math, I'll use 5 peak sun hours and a total efficiency of 80%. The math can be worked out as a single formula but I'll break it into steps for you. (2300 kwh/month)(month/30.4 days) = 75.65 kWh/day (60 W)(5 psh)(80%) = 240 Wh/day = 0.24 kWh/day/panel # of panels needed = Energy use / Energy generated (75.65 kWh/day) / (0.24 kWh/day/panel) = 36 panels.
- Q:Need help with a solar panel?
- In order: . Just about any wire will do. You can handle 50 mA over just about anything, even 28 gauge telephone wire. Your biggest problems are probably going to be mechanical stress (you want stranded wire instead of solid, to avoid breakage) and dealing with the size of larger wires. 8 gauge speaker wire may be a good optimum. 2. You need a diode. If you're charging NiMH or NiCd cells you're going to have about .25 volts/cell; you can charge up to 3 of them in series with a 4.8 volt panel. The solar panel is a bunch of diodes itself, but they're leaky in the reverse direction; the diode prevents the batteries from discharging themselves back through the panel. You want a Schottky-barrier diode, because the forward voltage drop is about 0.2 volts instead of 0.7 volts for a regular silicon rectifier. This gives you maximum current output from your panel.
- Q:Solar-Cell-panel help please?
- I hope this will help you choose your charge controller / battery charger more effectively. Good luck!
- Q:Opinions on Solar Panels?
- I have a boat in a sunny place and four 80 watt panels. These will run my fridge Tv and a few LED's. I still have to run my engine for hot water and washing machine. My Batteries only last a few years and are a real pain. I go on the mains when I can to get the batteries topped up. The panels are ok if there is nothing else, they are not the answer to the future of energy supply. There is also the moral aspect of the feed in tariff. For the rich to load their electricity bill onto the less well off is not acceptable and those panels on the roof tell all your neighbors that you are doing it. That will show a greedy selfish attitude. If they are any good why don't the power companies buy them and save buying coal?
- Q:what does a single solar panel weigh?
- The okorder.com if you would like some ideas on how to do this.
- Q:Solar Panel Demonstration Ideas?
- Build okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range