A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:solar panel, dc light help?
- No longer just any bulb will work on DC power. Any light bulb that's for 0voltage won't work on DC energy due to the fact that the element has too much resistance for a DC vigor provide to create ample heat to generate mild from the aspect. Nonetheless the do make mild bulbs that are designed to function on a DC energy supply and i might extremely recomend making use of the proper bulb with the proper vigour provide. Purchase some 2volt bulbs to be dependable......
- Q:solar panels on housing developments?
- Wow that is a great idea! We have so many old houses around here that no one lives in and they are building houses on 2 /2 acre lots. That seems like a waste of land. There is this construction company that is building town houses with solar panel roofs and the upstairs is the bedrooms and the down stairs is the living area so that it takes a very small lot. 40 x 60 even has room for a car port and small backyard. My friend has one and he made it low cost so everyone has a chance at home ownership. They are being build where he is buying the land and tearing down old houses and puting up these town houses. Makes the town look better and cleans up otherwise bad looking neighborhoods. If they can do that here why not all over? By building up she was telling us it cost less for foundation and roofing which is the most expensive. It is 900' sq ft. 2 bdrm bath. Let's go back to the time when people didn't have to have these 6000 sq.ft houses with 5 acre lots.
- Q:List of new solar panel manufactures?
- Leading vertically-integrated PV company. Manufactures top-quality Poly-Si/Mono-Si modules in India. The company distributes/provides solar-power systems services worldwide. USAManufacturer and developer of high-performance silicon solar cells. Their proprietary Bright Point technology utilizes impurity-enriched silicon to efficiently convert the sun’s power into electricity. Suniva develops, manufactures and markets high-efficiency silicon photovoltaic (PV) cells. Suniva's focus is solely on silicon PV cell technology and manufacturing and does not engage in any of the downstream integration or manufacturing of modules or products which use its cells.
- Q:its about solar panels?
- It depends on what you want to do with the solar panels, Heat your water , heat a pool or spa, or to make electricity to use instead of that supplied by the power company. The first three are fairly easy and straight forward. Depending on the amount of water that needs to be heated, the location you live at in relation to the equator and the location of the solar panels and piping . The panels for this applicatin are 00s of feet of piping that absorbs heat from the sun and circlate it. The panels them selves are sort of inert and can be very heavy when filled with water.. Makeing usable power to replace the power company is a real problem because among other things solar cells create DC voltage. A house runs on AC voltage. So all of the items to heat water still apply, location, placement, etc. But now we have to figure hrs of sunlight the output of the cells running the power to a transformer to transform the voltage from 2 volts DC to 20 volts DC and then running the power thru a converter to change it from DC to AC at each point ( transformer converter ) there is a loss of power do to a change in current. After all of the above if a cloud comes by your power will stop, and at night you will have no power. The fix for that is storage cells AKA batteries which store the power until you need it, like night time. The glamor of a all solar powered home is great,, but it isn't practical. So What to do, You eliminate the battery storage, and also hooking up the power to your home. You feed it right into the power companys wiring and guess what? The electric meter on you house runs back wards your send more power to them during off peak times that your using. For every dollar the meter runs backward you get a free dollars worth when you need it. This is a way of storing the power as credit with the power company instead of batteries Its a lot to understand and I hope I helped
- Q:How much maintenance do solar panels require?
- Maintenance Of Solar Panels
- Q:What does solar panel output refer to?
- Solar panels are rated under standard test conditions (STC), a certain amount of light at a certain distance, at a certain temperature, etc. A kW, or kilo watt, is 000 watts. So for the amount of time that the sun meets those conditions, the rate of output is 500 watts. An average location has an average of 5 sun hours a day, the total time that you produce the rated output. Watts is a rate, like miles per hour (mph), how fast it is going. Watt hours, or kilo watt hours (kwh) is a quantity, like miles. So if you drive 50 mph for 5 hours, you went 250 miles (50 mph x 5 hours). If you produce .5kw for 5 hours, you have the potential to produce 7.5kwh a day. Multiply that by 30 days in a month, you get 225kwh a month. In reality you will lose about 30% of the rated power from less than ideal weather, system losses, etc., so it's more like 50kwh a month. You can look at your electric bill to see how many kwh you use a month, maybe around 000kwh, and see what percentage of your usage a system like that can power.
- Q:Where can i buy mini (v - 2v) solar panels?
- I too want to buy the panels to light up my house.
- Q:How can I be part of the solar panel industry?
- Manufacturing your own electrical solar panels is out of the question. They are built much like computer chips and setting up a plant to do this would cost millions of dollars. You could become a solar system installer. These businesses install solar systems on homes and are paid for this service. You will need a significant amount of technical training to do this though, I would guess at least two years (the last thing you would want to do is damage someones home or design a system that is dangerous). I would suggest that you go into business making energy improvements to homes that do not involve solar energy. Most people can get the best value for their money by improving the air tightness of their homes (several tubes of well placed caulk). Other things you could offer would be the upgrading of door, Windows and electrical box seals. Insulation jackets around hot water heaters is also something a small firm could offer home owners. Other energy improvement are also possible and you could offer a whole shopping list of improvements to a customer. Good luck
- Q:solar panel question?
- Thin film panels are typically 5-7% efficient. Crystalline panels are typically 0-4% efficient. Both types of panels will degrade overtime, so the efficiencies above are only for new panels.
- Q:can solar panels be refurbished?
- Yes, okorder.com/... This is a link that might help you more! You can explore the website on every subject though, to ensure you get the best information possible! Hope this helps! Kintalia
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range