20 Mic Aluminum Coated cpp mcpp Film for Laminated Packaging
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 roll
- Supply Capability:
- 100000000 roll/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
20 mic aluminum coated cpp mcpp film for laminated packaging
Quality: 100% virgin cppHS Code: 777309664
Processing Type: Multiple extrusion
Main size: Width≤2350mm
Length 18000m/9000m/6000mUsage: 1)cpp food grade packing film
2)cpp printing film, pet release film
3)metalized cpp film,cpp/pet sealing film
4)cpp laminating filmRemark: All the indicators could be customized which includes the thickness, width, length, diameter.
Metallized film (VMCPP) is a silver color reflective film that is plated by aluminum layer on the film surface in vacuum condition which makes it high barrier resistance of oxygen and water vapor. It has glossy metallic appearance of an aluminum foil at a reduced weight and cost that can be widely used for packaging, decoration, insulation and electronics.
Superiority of price: we control the whole process from raw materails purchasing to final product manufacturing.
Efficiency advantage: the fastest time of delivery is 7days.
Customization: all indicators could be customized which includes the thickness, width, length, diameter.
This is our metalized polyester pet film produce line,
you can visit our factory at anytime,
we asked workshop clean and tidy to ensure that the product with high quality and error-free.
- Q:What's the performance of PE plastic film?
- Thermal property. The melting point of polyethylene is proportional to the degree of crystallization and the size of the grain. Therefore, the melting point of LLDPE is 10-15 degrees higher than that of LDPE. Here, even if the same number of LLDPE, the higher the carbon number of the copolymer monomer, the higher the melting point. This rule is also suitable for softening point of VEKA. The heat sealing property of the film is corresponding to the full heat sealing temperature. The heat sealing temperature of LLDPE is 10-15 degrees higher than that of LDPE, and LLDPE is narrower than the melting point of LDPE, so the film has good heat sealing performance.Cold tolerance of LLDPE, the relationship between catalytic temperature and melt flow rate of LLDPE brittle temperature than LDPE, HDPE are low, which indicates that the resistance to low temperature.
- Q:Build a fleshy plastic film greenhouses, where the best? Why?
- Plastic film is not a good place, but what kind of good?.
- Q:What are the LLDPE plastic films and what are the main uses?
- The properties of the resin are generally reflected in the melt index and density. The melt index reflects the average molecular weight of the resin and is mainly controlled by the reaction temperature. The average molecular weight has nothing to do with the molecular weight distribution (MWD). The influence of catalyst selection on MWD.The density is determined by the concentration of the comonomer in the polyethylene chain. The monomer density is used to control the number of short branches (whose length depends on the type of comonomer used) to control the resin density. The higher the concentration of comonomer, the lower the resin density.Structurally, LLDPE differs from LDPE in the number and type of branched chains, while high pressure LDPE has long branched chains, while linear LDPE has only short branched chains.Structurally, LLDPE differs only from HDPE in the number of short branches. HDPE has fewer short branched chains and therefore is of higher density.The physical properties of LLDPE are controlled by its molecular weight, MWD, and density.
- Q:What kind of plastic film is a little sticky and can be affixed to the label perfectly? What is it like a sticker?
- PE cling film and PVC self mucosa are OK
- Q:Why are more transparent plastic films used in flower sheds instead of glass?
- The cost of plastic film is low and the cost of glass greenhouse is too high.The plastic greenhouse is economical, practical and low in cost, and can be chosen according to the needs of production and planting. Plastic film is better for profit maximization.Glass greenhouse skeleton is usually made of galvanized steel pipe or aluminum alloy light steel, in the process of cultivation, the service life is the longest, but the cost is very expensive. If the flowers are not special rare flowers, it will not use the glass greenhouse.
- Q:How can the plastic film remove the static electricity?
- But the solution is not the corona, but ion neutralization, corona and ion neutralization are two concepts, only can let the film corona electrostatic is more serious. So you have to solve is in the film rolling position or will be on the packaging before use of ion wind devices, in addition to the electrostatic precipitator. This problem can you to solve.
- Q:How many kinds of plastic film specifications are there in the greenhouse?
- PVC and PVC film, polyethylene plastic film and polyethylene film, is currently the largest amount of agricultural production in two kinds of plastic film. The PVC film, because of good comprehensive performance, is China's agricultural production on the popularization and application of the longest time, the maximum number of a polyethylene film is applied in recent years. The varieties, because its superior performance, dosage is increasing greatly,
- Q:How to remove plastic film that is attached to stainless steel door for a long time?
- I suggest you use rubber water to try, such as a water wash with water as raw material is rubber, rubber cloth dipped in water directly to clean the door should be rubbed down, you can start with a small area of the test, but when I use a water wash wipe tape file cabinet on the residual feeling it is good for, if the area is large enough, it is recommended to use a rubber washing water concentration is not enough.
- Q:What kind of material is plastic film in greenhouse?
- Plastic film material in greenhouse:Common filmPolyethylene or polyvinyl chloride as raw material, the film thickness of 0.1 mm, colorless transparent. The service life is about half a year.
- Q:How are membranes classified?
- Linear low density polyethylene film. LLDPE film is a new variety of polyethylene film developed recently, compared with the LDPE film, LLDPE film has higher tensile strength, impact strength, tear strength and puncture resistance is. With the same strength and service performance as LDPE films, the thickness of LLDPE films can be reduced to 20 to 25% of LDPE films, thus greatly reducing the cost. That is, the use of heavy packaging bags, the thickness is only 0.1, L can meet the requirements, can replace the more expensive polymer high density polyethylene. Therefore, LLDPE is suitable for daily necessities, frozen food packaging, but also a large number used as heavy packaging bags and garbage bags.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like