HZ (High Zirconium)
Liners Of Industrial Furnace
Al2O3: 39-40% Zr02:15-17%
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||1. Plastic bag inside and woven bag out side, 620rolls/1x40HQ 2. Plastic bag inside and carton out side, 525ctns/1x40HQ|
|Delivery Detail:||3-15 days|
1260C Low Thermal Conductivity
Ceramic Fiber Blanket for High Temperature Kiln
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made of special ceramic longfiber that is produced by the melting of very pure raw materials in double surface meeding process without binders and with good stability in a large range of temperature.
The process of double surface needing increase interweaving and tensile strength. Ceramic fiber blanket is a needled blanket that has exceptional handling strength, while being flexible and lightweight. Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made of high purity Alumino-Silicate (and Zirconia) fibrous wool.
Product Information of Ceramic fiber blanket
Ceramic fiber blanket
1100C 1260C 1420C 1600C
Features of Ceramic fiber blanket
v Needled blanket
v Low thermal conductivity
v Shorter heat up and cool down time
v Resilience and resistance to thermal shock
v Flexible and easy to cut or install
v Consist of acoustic properties
v Contain no organic binder
v Asbestos free
v Resistance to burning
v Low thermal capacity
v Good insulation
v Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
v Low shrinkage
v Good springiness for fibers
v Convenient producing and installing
Application of Ceramic fiber blanket
v Refractory back-up installation
v Direct exposure to heat as furnace hot face lining
v Expansion joint seal
v Fire protection
v General high temperature insulation
v Lining for furnaces, kiln and oven
v Expansion joints and seals for furnace, kiln and oven
v Back-up installation
v Lagging of high temperature pipe work
v High temperature filtration
v Steam turbine and nuclear insulation
v Fire protection
-Professional high temperature furnaces Manufacture We have being specialized in producing high temperature furnaces for more than 10 years, and all our products are exported.
--Guaranteed Quality Our furnaces are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase. Within this period, Across International will, at its sole options, replace any components that fail in normal use. Such replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost. This warranty does not cover consumables and failures due to abuse, misuse, accident or unauthorized alteration or repairs.
--Sound after Sales Service We provide sound after sales service. We provide 24 hours’ consultation service. We are ready to answer your consultations at any time.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Plastic bag inside and woven bag out side, 620rolls/1x40HQ
2. Plastic bag inside and carton out side, 525ctns/1x40HQ
- Q:Slag ball content of ceramic fiber material?
- Effect of slag ball content on ceramic fiber materialSlag ball content ceramic fiber products is an important factor that affects the bulk density. Slag ball density in 2800 ~ 3200kg/m fand, excessive slag ball content fiber products, comprehensive energy-saving performance will reduce the ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber module of ceramic fiber products, and damage the interests of users.
- Q:Can a series of ceramic fiber products be used in combination?
- Ceramic fiber products is referred to, including ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber module, ceramic fiber paper, ceramic fiber folded block, ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, special-shaped pieces of Castable Ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber spray coating, ceramic fiber cloth, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber rope dozens of products, ceramic fiber products are combined to use in the process of using.
- Q:How to choose the right ceramic fiber and aluminum silicate products?
- 3, according to the thickness of insulation to chooseThere are a lot of insulation thickness of furnace is fixed, the insulation thickness of conventional material is inappropriate, only according to the heat flow calculation formula to calculate the appropriate level of insulation material is the most scientific, the conventional case raised to two of the product can be registered.
- Q:Brief introduction of ceramic fiber cloth
- Application range of ceramic fiber cloth:All kinds of kilns, high temperature pipes and containers insulation;Furnace door, valve, flange sealing, fire door and fireproof rolling curtain material, high temperature door, sensitive curtain;Insulation of engine and instrument, fireproof cable coating material, high temperature fireproof material;Material for heat insulation covering, high temperature expansion joint packing, flue lining;High temperature resistant labor protection products, fire retardant clothing, high temperature filtration, sound absorption and other application areas instead of asbestos.
- Q:What brand of ceramic fiber products is best?
- The quality of the above products can be highlighted from two aspects:1, large-scale production2, the application of advanced technology3, brand awareness of the high and low
- Q:What ceramic fiber profiled products are needed in steel mills? What's the name?
- Ceramic fiber and nano heat insulation board are used for heat insulation, and in the steel plant are generally used for ladle, tundish insulation, and now can also be made of nano insulation products special-shaped products.
- Q:The characteristics of ceramic fiber paper
- Mifso-14 ceramic fiber paper gasket is Xin Xing sealing material factory is composed of ceramic fiber products through precise cutting, punching, die stamping process (part of the product after ultra high pressure adhesive bonding) produced. Can be customized by users to produce sizes. Specifications: 10mm-- diameter, infinite product features: 1) continuous use temperature of up to 1000 degrees, a short time using temperature of 1260 degrees. 2) has good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and aluminum, zinc and other molten metal melting ability. 3) good high temperature strength and heat insulation performance (refer to physical and chemical indexes). 4) having a higher level of electrical insulation and high temperature electrical insulation than glass fibers. 5) non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
- Q:The product characteristics of ceramic fiber cloth?
- Excellent high temperature insulation performance, long service life;With corrosion resistance, aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous metal erosion capacity;
- Q:What is the process of producing ceramic fiber mats?
- Specifications：Diameter 10mm-- infinityProduct features:1) the continuous use temperature can reach 1000 DEG C, and the service temperature can reach 1260 DEG C for a short time.2) has good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and aluminum, zinc and other molten metal melting ability.
- Q:What are the HS codes for refractory fiber cotton (ceramic, fiber, cotton)?
- Aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton custom HS Code: 68061000.9068129900 refractory fiber cotton (containing asbestos)84748090 aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton and its product line equipment
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range