HZ (High Zirconium)
Liners Of Industrial Furnace
Al2O3: 39-40% Zr02:15-17%
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||1. Plastic bag inside and woven bag out side, 620rolls/1x40HQ 2. Plastic bag inside and carton out side, 525ctns/1x40HQ|
|Delivery Detail:||3-15 days|
1260C Low Thermal Conductivity
Ceramic Fiber Blanket for High Temperature Kiln
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made of special ceramic longfiber that is produced by the melting of very pure raw materials in double surface meeding process without binders and with good stability in a large range of temperature.
The process of double surface needing increase interweaving and tensile strength. Ceramic fiber blanket is a needled blanket that has exceptional handling strength, while being flexible and lightweight. Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made of high purity Alumino-Silicate (and Zirconia) fibrous wool.
Product Information of Ceramic fiber blanket
Ceramic fiber blanket
1100C 1260C 1420C 1600C
Features of Ceramic fiber blanket
v Needled blanket
v Low thermal conductivity
v Shorter heat up and cool down time
v Resilience and resistance to thermal shock
v Flexible and easy to cut or install
v Consist of acoustic properties
v Contain no organic binder
v Asbestos free
v Resistance to burning
v Low thermal capacity
v Good insulation
v Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
v Low shrinkage
v Good springiness for fibers
v Convenient producing and installing
Application of Ceramic fiber blanket
v Refractory back-up installation
v Direct exposure to heat as furnace hot face lining
v Expansion joint seal
v Fire protection
v General high temperature insulation
v Lining for furnaces, kiln and oven
v Expansion joints and seals for furnace, kiln and oven
v Back-up installation
v Lagging of high temperature pipe work
v High temperature filtration
v Steam turbine and nuclear insulation
v Fire protection
-Professional high temperature furnaces Manufacture We have being specialized in producing high temperature furnaces for more than 10 years, and all our products are exported.
--Guaranteed Quality Our furnaces are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase. Within this period, Across International will, at its sole options, replace any components that fail in normal use. Such replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost. This warranty does not cover consumables and failures due to abuse, misuse, accident or unauthorized alteration or repairs.
--Sound after Sales Service We provide sound after sales service. We provide 24 hours’ consultation service. We are ready to answer your consultations at any time.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Plastic bag inside and woven bag out side, 620rolls/1x40HQ
2. Plastic bag inside and carton out side, 525ctns/1x40HQ
- Q:What are the HS codes for refractory fiber cotton (ceramic, fiber, cotton)?
- Aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton custom HS Code: 68061000.9068129900 refractory fiber cotton (containing asbestos)84748090 aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton and its product line equipment
- Q:ceramic fiber
- Advantages of ceramic fiberRefractory ceramic fiber material is a lightweight and efficient thermal insulation material. It has the following advantages over traditional heat insulation materials:Ceramic fiber as lining, low volume density: ceramic fiber lining than light heat insulation brick lining light more than 75%, lighter than light castable lining light 90% to 95%. If using fiber lining, it can greatly reduce the steel structure load and prolong the service life of the furnace.The heat capacity (heat storage capacity) of ceramic fiber lining is low: the heat capacity of ceramic fiber is only about l/10 of light heat resistant lining and light castable lining, and the heat capacity of lining material is proportional to the weight of lining. Low heat capacity means the furnace in the reciprocating operation absorb less heat and heating speed, greatly reducing the operational control of the temperature in energy consumption, especially for heating furnace and furnace, furnace shutdown has obvious energy saving effect.Ceramic fiber lining: low thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber lining in the average temperature of 400 degrees, the thermal conductivity is less than 0.1w/mk, the average 600 degrees less than 0.l5 w/mk, average 1000 degrees less than 0.25w/mk, about l/8 as a lightweight clay brick, lightweight refractory lining l/10, adiabatic effect.The construction of ceramic fiber lining is simple: no expansion joints are needed during construction, and the construction personnel can be started after the basic training. The technical factors of construction have little influence on the insulation effect of the lining. Ji'nan Sheng Yang
- Q:What is ceramic fiber paper?
- The specification is various, the thickness of 0.5-10mm. products using four consecutive rinsing and slag removal process, the fiber distribution, high tensile strength good flexibility, no delamination, no slag, can be cut with a little organic matter.
- Q:What is the process of producing ceramic fiber mats?
- Mifso-12 ceramic fiber pad is Xin Xing sealing material factory is composed of ceramic fiber products through precise cutting, punching, die stamping process (part of the product after ultra high pressure adhesive bonding) produced.Can be customized by users to produce sizes.
- Q:Slag ball content of ceramic fiber material?
- Effect of slag ball content on ceramic fiber materialSlag ball content ceramic fiber products is an important factor that affects the bulk density. Slag ball density in 2800 ~ 3200kg/m fand, excessive slag ball content fiber products, comprehensive energy-saving performance will reduce the ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber module of ceramic fiber products, and damage the interests of users.
- Q:Who can help me introduce the principle of vacuum forming of ceramic fiber board? Thank you very much.
- Product Description: with stable performance, long fiber and tensile strength, less slag ball, high thermal stability, white color and so on. The classification temperature is 1050-1600 degrees centigrade. It is the preferred material for the production of fiber textiles. It is also an ideal material for sealing, filling and heat insulation in high temperature environment. Features: low thermal conductivity, low thermal capacity, excellent chemical stability, corrosion resistance, excellent sound absorption property, excellent thermal stability. Typical applications: raw materials for industrial ceramic fiber wet products; raw materials for ceramic fiber unshaped products; high temperature kilns, heating devices, wall linings, gap filling materials, etc.. Two, ceramic fiber blanket Product Description: white color, regular size, set fire, heat insulation, insulation in one. Free from any binding agent. In the neutral and oxidizing atmosphere, the tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure can be maintained for long term use. The temperature is 950-1400 centigrade.
- Q:What is the difference between the national standards for ceramic fiber products and ordinary aluminium silicate?
- Generally high alumina content, iron oxide and other impurities of low fiber products are pure white, the introduction of chromium oxide fiber is sold with milk yellow tone color. The average diameter of ceramic fiber products (aluminium silicate fiber products) is 22 - 33 microns. High fiber, small density, low thermal conductivity, high temperature. If the fiber is coarse and dense, the use is not satisfactory. The thermal stability index of ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) is more important. The range of Al2O3SiO2 fiber contraction in various products of 1260 C line is 35 - 88%. The amount of shrinkage is also directly related to thermal stability. Ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) as ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) with low thermal conductivity, low density, light weight, light steel frame are used in the design and construction of kilns supporting structure, so that the development of ceramic kiln kiln into the "lightweight" era. The fiber has small heat storage and is suitable for quick heating and cooling firing.
- Q:Definition of ceramic fiber
- Ordinary ceramic fiber, also known as aluminum silicate fiber, because one of its main ingredients is alumina, and alumina is the main component of porcelain, so it is called ceramic fiber. The addition of zirconia or chromium oxide can further increase the utilization temperature of the ceramic fiber.Ceramic fiber products refers to the use of ceramic fiber as raw materials, through processing made of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, thermal conductivity of industrial products, low heat resistance of small and mechanical vibration etc., specially used for all kinds of high temperature, high pressure, easy to wear in the environmentCeramic fiber product is a kind of excellent refractory material.
- Q:Refractory ceramics and other refractory materials manufacturing is a big industry?
- Also belong to the building materials industry, glass industry and other industries, are Rong Sheng refractories industry ah.
- Q:The product characteristics of ceramic fiber cloth?
- Excellent high temperature insulation performance, long service life;With corrosion resistance, aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous metal erosion capacity;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range