HZ (High Zirconium)
Liners Of Industrial Furnace
Al2O3: 39-40% Zr02:15-17%
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||1. Plastic bag inside and woven bag out side, 620rolls/1x40HQ 2. Plastic bag inside and carton out side, 525ctns/1x40HQ|
|Delivery Detail:||3-15 days|
1260C Low Thermal Conductivity
Ceramic Fiber Blanket for High Temperature Kiln
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made of special ceramic longfiber that is produced by the melting of very pure raw materials in double surface meeding process without binders and with good stability in a large range of temperature.
The process of double surface needing increase interweaving and tensile strength. Ceramic fiber blanket is a needled blanket that has exceptional handling strength, while being flexible and lightweight. Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made of high purity Alumino-Silicate (and Zirconia) fibrous wool.
Product Information of Ceramic fiber blanket
Ceramic fiber blanket
1100C 1260C 1420C 1600C
Features of Ceramic fiber blanket
v Needled blanket
v Low thermal conductivity
v Shorter heat up and cool down time
v Resilience and resistance to thermal shock
v Flexible and easy to cut or install
v Consist of acoustic properties
v Contain no organic binder
v Asbestos free
v Resistance to burning
v Low thermal capacity
v Good insulation
v Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
v Low shrinkage
v Good springiness for fibers
v Convenient producing and installing
Application of Ceramic fiber blanket
v Refractory back-up installation
v Direct exposure to heat as furnace hot face lining
v Expansion joint seal
v Fire protection
v General high temperature insulation
v Lining for furnaces, kiln and oven
v Expansion joints and seals for furnace, kiln and oven
v Back-up installation
v Lagging of high temperature pipe work
v High temperature filtration
v Steam turbine and nuclear insulation
v Fire protection
-Professional high temperature furnaces Manufacture We have being specialized in producing high temperature furnaces for more than 10 years, and all our products are exported.
--Guaranteed Quality Our furnaces are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase. Within this period, Across International will, at its sole options, replace any components that fail in normal use. Such replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost. This warranty does not cover consumables and failures due to abuse, misuse, accident or unauthorized alteration or repairs.
--Sound after Sales Service We provide sound after sales service. We provide 24 hours’ consultation service. We are ready to answer your consultations at any time.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Plastic bag inside and woven bag out side, 620rolls/1x40HQ
2. Plastic bag inside and carton out side, 525ctns/1x40HQ
- Q:Refractory ceramics and other refractory materials manufacturing is a big industry?
- Inorganic refractory: CeramicHeavy industries (of fire furnaces)There are also organic polymers: halogen and halogen free construction"Ceramic fiber materials are generally used in heat insulation places, and can be used in all high temperature industries.
- Q:The product characteristics of ceramic fiber cloth?
- Product characteristics:High temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance and low heat capacity;
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber paper?
- Specifications: 10mm-- diameter, infinite product features: 1) continuous use temperature of up to 1000 degrees, a short time using temperature of 1260 degrees. 2) has good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and aluminum, zinc and other molten metal melting ability.
- Q:What is the difference between the national standards for ceramic fiber products and ordinary aluminium silicate?
- Generally high alumina content, iron oxide and other impurities of low fiber products are pure white, the introduction of chromium oxide fiber is sold with milk yellow tone color. The average diameter of ceramic fiber products (aluminium silicate fiber products) is 22 - 33 microns. High fiber, small density, low thermal conductivity, high temperature. If the fiber is coarse and dense, the use is not satisfactory. The thermal stability index of ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) is more important. The range of Al2O3SiO2 fiber contraction in various products of 1260 C line is 35 - 88%. The amount of shrinkage is also directly related to thermal stability. Ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) as ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) with low thermal conductivity, low density, light weight, light steel frame are used in the design and construction of kilns supporting structure, so that the development of ceramic kiln kiln into the "lightweight" era. The fiber has small heat storage and is suitable for quick heating and cooling firing.
- Q:What kind of material is ceramic fiber? What are the basic performance?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, specific heat and resistance to mechanical vibration, and thus in machinery, metallurgy, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics and other industries have been widely used in recent years because of. The global energy prices rising, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than other traditional insulation bricks and refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been applied more and more widely in the domestic Chinese, the development prospects are very promising.Ceramic fiber products refers to the use of ceramic fiber as raw materials, through processing made of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, thermal conductivity of industrial products, low heat resistance of small and mechanical vibration etc., specially used for all kinds of high temperature, high pressure, easy to wear in the environmentScope of application:Ceramic fiber product is a kind of excellent refractory material. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, small heat capacity, good insulation and heat insulation performance, good high-temperature heat insulation performance, no toxicity, etc..Technical parameter:The temperature is -100 DEG C, -+1200 DEG CPressure 0-20MPaChemical tolerance pH value 4-14
- Q:Who can help me introduce the principle of vacuum forming of ceramic fiber board? Thank you very much.
- Features: excellent chemical stability, excellent thermal stability, excellent tensile strength, low thermal conductivity, low thermal capacity, excellent sound absorption and noise reduction performance. Typical applications: aerospace, steel, petrochemical high temperature insulation; military road insulation; electrical components insulation; fire protection; high temperature gasket; modules, folding blocks of raw materials. Three. Ceramic fiber felt products: ceramic fiber vacuum forming felt is made of ceramic fiber cotton produced by resistance furnace injection molding. It is processed by vacuum forming process. It is a lightweight, flexible refractory fiber insulation material, made of a combination of high purity refractory oxides and organic binders. In addition to the excellent properties of bulk ceramic fiber cotton, the ceramic fiber vacuum forming felt has good strength and elasticity, and is a versatile product. Product characteristics: high strength, long service life; low heat capacity, low heat conductivity; non brittle material, toughness; size precision, good flatness; cutting easy installation, convenient construction; excellent anti erosion properties; continuous production, fiber distribution, stable performance; excellent acoustic noise performance.
- Q:What is the customs code for ceramic fiber products?
- The customs code should be 6914.9000Specific can be seen by the Chinese customs published in 2005 edition of import and export commodity names and codes, thirteenth and sixty-ninth chapters, ceramic products, P166-168 pages.
- Q:Slag ball content of ceramic fiber material?
- Effect of slag ball content on ceramic fiber materialSlag ball content ceramic fiber products is an important factor that affects the bulk density. Slag ball density in 2800 ~ 3200kg/m fand, excessive slag ball content fiber products, comprehensive energy-saving performance will reduce the ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber module of ceramic fiber products, and damage the interests of users.
- Q:Can a series of ceramic fiber products be used in combination?
- Industrial furnace insulation backing: suitable for all types of industrial furnace (annular furnace, trolley furnace, pit furnace, furnace donburi etc.)Materials: ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber module, ceramic fiber module.
- Q:How to choose the right ceramic fiber and aluminum silicate products?
- 2, depending on the use of the environment to chooseElectric furnace environment is a constant temperature environment, according to (1) to solve just fine.Gas environmental temperature insulation needs to upgrade a product grade to do insulation, such as gas furnace heating temperature of 1000 degrees, you need to choose 1260 high purity ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber to do insulation.The fuel / coal environment belongs to the bad angry environment, insulation material need to raise two grade level or higher to do insulation, such as pulverized coal heating furnace temperature, need to choose 1400 high alumina ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber or 1400 zirconium based ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber, to do heat preservation
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range