HZ (High Zirconium)
Liners Of Industrial Furnace
Al2O3: 39-40% Zr02:15-17%
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||1. Plastic bag inside and woven bag out side, 620rolls/1x40HQ 2. Plastic bag inside and carton out side, 525ctns/1x40HQ|
|Delivery Detail:||3-15 days|
1260C Low Thermal Conductivity
Ceramic Fiber Blanket for High Temperature Kiln
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made of special ceramic longfiber that is produced by the melting of very pure raw materials in double surface meeding process without binders and with good stability in a large range of temperature.
The process of double surface needing increase interweaving and tensile strength. Ceramic fiber blanket is a needled blanket that has exceptional handling strength, while being flexible and lightweight. Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made of high purity Alumino-Silicate (and Zirconia) fibrous wool.
Product Information of Ceramic fiber blanket
Ceramic fiber blanket
1100C 1260C 1420C 1600C
Features of Ceramic fiber blanket
v Needled blanket
v Low thermal conductivity
v Shorter heat up and cool down time
v Resilience and resistance to thermal shock
v Flexible and easy to cut or install
v Consist of acoustic properties
v Contain no organic binder
v Asbestos free
v Resistance to burning
v Low thermal capacity
v Good insulation
v Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
v Low shrinkage
v Good springiness for fibers
v Convenient producing and installing
Application of Ceramic fiber blanket
v Refractory back-up installation
v Direct exposure to heat as furnace hot face lining
v Expansion joint seal
v Fire protection
v General high temperature insulation
v Lining for furnaces, kiln and oven
v Expansion joints and seals for furnace, kiln and oven
v Back-up installation
v Lagging of high temperature pipe work
v High temperature filtration
v Steam turbine and nuclear insulation
v Fire protection
-Professional high temperature furnaces Manufacture We have being specialized in producing high temperature furnaces for more than 10 years, and all our products are exported.
--Guaranteed Quality Our furnaces are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase. Within this period, Across International will, at its sole options, replace any components that fail in normal use. Such replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost. This warranty does not cover consumables and failures due to abuse, misuse, accident or unauthorized alteration or repairs.
--Sound after Sales Service We provide sound after sales service. We provide 24 hours’ consultation service. We are ready to answer your consultations at any time.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Plastic bag inside and woven bag out side, 620rolls/1x40HQ
2. Plastic bag inside and carton out side, 525ctns/1x40HQ
- Q:How to choose the right ceramic fiber and aluminum silicate products?
- When choosing ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber products,1, according to the use of temperature to choose,1050, ordinary ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 850 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1260 standard ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1000 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1260 high purity ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1100 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1400 high alumina ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber is suitable for 1200 degrees Celsius temperature1400, zirconium containing ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1280 degrees Celsius temperature insulation
- Q:What is the process of producing ceramic fiber mats?
- Specifications：Diameter 10mm-- infinityProduct features:1) the continuous use temperature can reach 1000 DEG C, and the service temperature can reach 1260 DEG C for a short time.2) has good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and aluminum, zinc and other molten metal melting ability.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber?
- 1, ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, specific heat and resistance to mechanical vibration, and thus in machinery, metallurgy, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics and other industries have been widely used.2, ceramic fiber products is a good refractory. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, small heat capacity, good insulation and heat insulation performance, good high-temperature heat insulation performance, no toxicity, etc..3, light quality, good heat insulation performance, good thermal stability, good chemical stability, easy processing and convenient construction. It is neither wear-resistant nor collision resistant, can not resist the erosion of high-speed airflow, and can not resist the erosion of molten slag.
- Q:Can a series of ceramic fiber products be used in combination?
- Industrial furnace insulation backing: suitable for all types of industrial furnace (annular furnace, trolley furnace, pit furnace, furnace donburi etc.)Materials: ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber module, ceramic fiber module.
- Q:What ceramic fiber profiled products are needed in steel mills? What's the name?
- Ceramic fiber and nano heat insulation board are used for heat insulation, and in the steel plant are generally used for ladle, tundish insulation, and now can also be made of nano insulation products special-shaped products.
- Q:Who can help me introduce the principle of vacuum forming of ceramic fiber board? Thank you very much.
- Features: excellent chemical stability, excellent thermal stability, excellent tensile strength, low thermal conductivity, low thermal capacity, excellent sound absorption and noise reduction performance. Typical applications: aerospace, steel, petrochemical high temperature insulation; military road insulation; electrical components insulation; fire protection; high temperature gasket; modules, folding blocks of raw materials. Three. Ceramic fiber felt products: ceramic fiber vacuum forming felt is made of ceramic fiber cotton produced by resistance furnace injection molding. It is processed by vacuum forming process. It is a lightweight, flexible refractory fiber insulation material, made of a combination of high purity refractory oxides and organic binders. In addition to the excellent properties of bulk ceramic fiber cotton, the ceramic fiber vacuum forming felt has good strength and elasticity, and is a versatile product. Product characteristics: high strength, long service life; low heat capacity, low heat conductivity; non brittle material, toughness; size precision, good flatness; cutting easy installation, convenient construction; excellent anti erosion properties; continuous production, fiber distribution, stable performance; excellent acoustic noise performance.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber paper?
- The use of ceramic fiber paper, at 300 degrees Celsius (about) gradually ablate.
- Q:Refractory ceramics and other refractory materials manufacturing is a big industry?
- Also belong to the building materials industry, glass industry and other industries, are Rong Sheng refractories industry ah.
- Q:At present, the field of ceramic fiber, what is the latest development of technology or products?
- New product -- soluble ceramic fiber blanket. Ten years ago have been produced, but not up, from the beginning of 2015, Japan, Europe and other countries on the ceramic fiber products safety index is getting higher, the soluble ceramic fiber is also hot again, also with the help of a power plant thermal ceramic dragon pipe insulation insulation with 600 DEG 30mm thick aluminum silicate fiber blanket. The trial production of a batch of 20 tons of soluble ceramic fiber blanket.
- Q:What are the HS codes for refractory fiber cotton (ceramic, fiber, cotton)?
- Aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton custom HS Code: 68061000.9068129900 refractory fiber cotton (containing asbestos)84748090 aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton and its product line equipment
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range