100 density Black Fiber Glass wool acoustic ceiling
Main Material: Fiberglass wool
Density: Standard 100kgs/m3
Thickness: 15mm,20mm, 25mm and etc.
Size: 600*600mm,600*1200mm and etc.
Textures: White painted, Mix Acoustic, White Spray, BlackSpray
Edge: Square, Tegular for 15/24 grids, Concealed
Black spray White spray
Mix Acoustic White painted
Fiberglass acoustic ceiling tiles decoration material
No sagging, warpping or delaminating;
Green building material;
Excellent sound absorption;
With different pattern available;
Halls, Classrooms, Offices, Shopping centers, etc.
Safety and Convenience;
- Q:Home improvement, tooling need to use what decorative materials, all have their own purposes, ask you prawn
- Large construction team can be divided into hydropower, fire, air conditioning, mud, wood, paint,
Each team needs the material is not a few words can be said clearly, but also what purpose, the more detailed the better?
Your question is too general, haha
- Q:Does anyone know what the glass fiber is doing?
- The characteristics of glass fiber:
The concept of glass is generally hard and fragile objects, and is not suitable as a structural material, but if it is made of silk, its strength is greatly increased and has a softness, so with the shape of the resin can finally become a good structural material. Glass fiber with its diameter smaller its strength increased. As a reinforcing fiber glass fiber has the following characteristics, these features make the use of glass fiber far more than other types of fiber to a wide range of development speed is also far ahead of its characteristics are listed below:
(1) high tensile strength, elongation is small (3%).
(2) high elasticity coefficient, good rigidity.
(3) elastic limit within the large elongation and high tensile strength, so the absorption of large impact energy.
(4) for the inorganic fiber, with non-flammable, good chemical resistance.
(5) water absorption is small.
(6) scale stability, heat resistance are good.
(7) good processing, can be made into stocks, beams, carpets, weaving, and other different forms of products.
(8) transparent through the light.
(9) with a resin having a good adhesion to the surface treatment agent.
- Q:What is the solvent content of the insulation board?
- Insulation board of different materials, solvent content is also different.
First, the external wall insulation materials:
1, silicate insulation material 2, ceramic insulation material 3, powder polystyrene particles 4, steel mesh mining cement foam board (Shu music board) 5, extruded plate XPS 6, hard foam polyurethane on-site spraying, foam polyurethane insulation Plate 7, foam cement board 8, A-class inorganic fire insulation mortar, 9 foam glass, 10 glass wool, 11 rock wool, 12 East far DY inorganic reactive insulation system
Second, the roofing materials: 1, ceramic insulation board 2, xps extruded board 3, EPS foam board 4, perlite and perlite bricks 5, vermiculite and vermiculite brick 6, foam cement
Third, the heat, air-conditioning materials: phenolic resin, polyurethane waterproof insulation integration, rubber sponge, polyethylene, polystyrene foam, glass wool, rock wool
Fourth, steel materials: polystyrene, extruded board, polyurethane board, glass wool felt and so on.
Five inorganic insulation materials: foam cement, YT inorganic reactive wall insulation materials, DY inorganic reactive insulation system, air gel felt.
- Q:How to conduct a comprehensive review of self-leveling
- Self-leveling construction should pay attention to the three elements:
① humidity: ground moisture content should be less than 3% (self-leveling manufacturers require to keep the soil surface dry). Use CCM moisture tester.
② surface hardness: with a sharp chisel fast cross cut the surface, the intersection should not be burst. Use a hardness characterizer.
③ surface flatness: with 2 m ruler test, the gap should not be greater than 2mm. Use the flatness tester.
- Q:Kitchen ceiling (top) ceiling is good or no ceiling good?
- Hanging steel plate, is the high PVC, the price is reasonable, the use of this thing is mainly waterproof and anti-fouling, easy to clean up not like the previous PVC easy to change color, if you do not hang steel plate, then your home will be the top of the perennial Fumes into the change of the change # # ...% # ¥ ... # ¥ ... ... you understand it?
- Q:What would be a good cheap insulation for a basement ceiling or wall?
- Fiberglass batt insulation is best bang for the buck. For 2x4 walls use R13 paper faced batts and for 2x6 walls use R19. Curious to why you are insulating the ceiling. It is usually not required unless you are talking an unconditioned space like a crawl space. The only reason I like to insulate the ceiling in the basement (or any floor joists area for that matter) is for sound insulation. For that purpose I have found that R13 unfaced insulation is sufficient.
- Q:Home decoration should use fireproof material common fireproof material which
- Hope to help you get, feel good, please accept Thank you!
Fireproof materials are mainly non-combustible materials and B1 grade flame retardant materials.
Class A Noncombustible Material:
Granite, marble, terrazzo, cement products, concrete products, gypsum board, lime products, clay products, glass, tiles, mosaic, steel, aluminum, copper alloy;
B1 grade flame retardant material:
Plastic materials, gypsum board, fiber gypsum board, cement particle board, mineral wool decorative sound absorption board, glass wool decorative sound absorption board, perlite decorative sound absorption board, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant medium density fiberboard, rock wool decorative panels, Flame retardant wood, aluminum foil composite materials, flame retardant phenolic plywood, aluminum foil glass fiber reinforced plastic composite materials;
Wall material gypsum board, fiber gypsum board, cement particle board, mineral wool board, glass wool board, perlite board, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant medium density fiberboard, fire plastic decorative panels, flame retardant double-sided particleboard, colorful paint , Flame retardant wall paper, fire-resistant imitation granite decorative plate, magnesium chloride cement assembly wallboard, flame retardant glass steel plate, PVC plastic wall panels, light high-strength composite wall panels, flame-retardant molded wood composite sheet , Color flame retardant wood-based panels, flame retardant glass and steel
- Q:Insulating basement ceiling-questions?
- USA I agree with travelingsupervisor. Get rid of the squeaks. But, if you are not going to fix the problem: Fiberglass and cellulose insulation do not really reduce noise. Mineral wool is helpful, but it must fill the cavity, with a 1/2 or 3/4 inch air space on both sides. Mass stops sound. After installing the mineral wool, install one layer of cement board and a layer of gypsum board over that. Stagger the joints. Or, fix the problem. Insulation by itself will not help.
- Q:Upstairs noise how can we install sound insulation material can have effect?
- A method can be taken in the upstairs to do noise insulation layer, this method can effectively reduce the ground crash sound with the air, and now some domestic real estate developers have been in the construction phase of the floor to do the floor noise treatment.
- Q:What is Mgcl? What is the use?
- Magnesium chloride acridine,
Uses: for the production of metal magnesium, disinfectant, frozen brine, ceramics, and used to fill the fabric, paper and so on. The solution is mixed with magnesium oxide, can become hard wear-resistant magnesia cement. Nature: type 95.22. Was colorless hexagonal crystals. Density 2.316-2.33 g / cm 3. Melting point 714 ° C. The boiling point of 1412 ℃. Usually contains six molecules of crystal water, that is, MgCl2 · 6H2O, easy deliquescence. For the monoclinic crystal, with or salty, the density of 1.569 g / cm 3, the melting point of 116-118 ° C, while decomposition. Soluble in water, heating and dehydration and hydrogen chloride from magnesium oxide. By magnesium oxide or lime soil and hydrochloric acid role in the system. Seawater and salt brine are present in the presence of magnesium chloride.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range