Features of Wire Clamp
1. Name: stamping part of cars, of more than one thousand models
2. Application: used in cars, agricultural mahinery, construction machinery and household appliances.
3. Special surface treatment as a unique characteristic: in addition to the production of the stamping part, we can also do the following:
1) Coat the surface of stamping parts with PVC, PE powder or PA powder, or make electroplating or electrophoresis on the surface of stamping parts.
2) Weld some mechanical processed parts (such as bolts, nuts) onto the stamping parts or combine rubber parts with the stamping parts by vulcanization or adhesion
4. Material: SPCC, SPCD, SS400, SPHC, SECC, SGCC
5. Packing: carton, with plastic bags and the lining specified by customers, such as foam paper
6. We can process stamping parts in any shape, size and color according to customers' requirements.
- Q:How to distinguish between plastic products and rubber products, toys?
- There are several differences between plastic toys and rubber toys! First: from the taste can be divided, rubber flavor is relatively large, second: feel thick texture, plastic will not have any flavor, texture and weight are lighter!
- Q:What solvent is used to clear the melted rubber layer?
- Natural rubber is made from latex, and a portion of the non - rubber contained in the latex is left in the solid rubber. In general natural rubber contains rubber hydrocarbon 92%-95%, but not rubber hydrocarbon accounts for 5%-8%. Because of the different processing methods, different habitats and even different seasons, the proportion of these ingredients may vary, but basically within the scope.Proteins can promote the vulcanization of rubber and retard aging. On the other hand, the protein has strong water absorption, can cause rubber moisture absorption, mildew, insulation degradation, protein and increase heat generation shortcomings.
- Q:What material is the rubber used in the tires?
- Natural rubber (NR) is a kind of natural polymer with CIS -1, 4- polyisoprene as the main component, the molecular formula is n (C5H8), the composition of 91% ~ 94% is rubber hydrocarbon (CIS -1, 4- polyisoprene), the protein, fatty acid, carbohydrate, ash and other non rubber substances. Natural rubber is the most widely used universal rubber.Polybutadiene rubber is cis polybutadiene rubber -1,4-, its molecular formula is n (C4H6). Polybutadiene rubber is synthetic rubber regular structure formed by the polymerization of butadiene, the CIS content of more than 95%. According to the different catalysts can be divided into nickel, cobalt, titanium and rare earth polybutadiene rubber (nd). Polybutadiene rubber is the second largest after the synthetic rubber sbr. Compared with natural rubber and styrene butadiene rubber, it is especially excellent in cold resistance, wear resistance and elasticity after vulcanization. It has less heat under the dynamic load and has good aging resistance. It is easy to use with natural rubber, chloroprene rubber or nitrile rubber. Polybutadiene rubber is especially suitable for the manufacture of automobile tires and cold products, also can produce cushioning materials and various rubber, adhesive tape, adhesive tape and sponge etc.
- Q:Bought a mouse pad, a little rubber, how to remove?
- The best way is to put the balcony outside, let it go to taste naturally, generally a few days can be, do not expose to the sun, we are all solved like this.The mouse pad more or less have to taste, taste the most common cloth pad, because the part is in addition to cloth rubber, relatively the rubber is not very high, even as the high-end gaming mouse pad will have a pungent taste, which is unable to avoid, but really I don't smell in use also, not in the mood to smell, unless you put the nose close to become obvious.It is best not to wash casually or rub some potions, this will only backfire, and occasionally wash the mouse pad, you can, because the wash will be more degumming.
- Q:How does rubber mobile phone cover change yellow?
- Rubber aging process often accompanied by some significant phenomena, such as the appearance of natural rubber can be found in long-term storage of soft, sticky, spots; rubber deformation, brittle, hard, cracking, mildew, loss of light and color change.
- Q:There is a crack in rubber products
- It is possible that the sulfur is too fast, the outside is ripe and the inside is slow cooked because of the uneven expansion
- Q:How should the rubber products be dirty?
- First coated with vinegar on the top, after dry, and then wipe paper, so clean
- Q:Why do rubber products Blister?
- A lot of reasons, but the main factors are: 1) there are 2 water) mixed rubber Mooney viscosity high fluidity of the compound 3) poor curing pressure lowFrom what you say without adding mold agent foaming phenomenon is more obvious in terms of liquidity, the reason may not glue a problem.
- Q:Are natural latex rubber products?
- Non rubber components contain proteins, lipids, sugars, and inorganic compounds, some of which are compounded with rubber particles, partially dissolved in whey or form non rubber particles. Natural rubber is a kind of polyisoprene as the main component of natural polymer, the molecular formula is (C5H8) n, 91%~94% in its composition is rubber hydrocarbon (polyisoprene), the protein, fatty acid, carbohydrate, ash and other non rubber substances. Natural rubber is the most widely used universal rubber.
- Q:What are the hazards of waste rubber and how can they be used for regeneration?
- The disposal of waste rubber is one of the serious problems facing people today. In order to meet the requirements of materials to improve the performance of rubber, towards high strength, wear resistance, stability and aging resistance of the direction of development, but also caused a long period of rubber not biodegradable waste after a large number of waste rubber, causing than plastic pollution (white pollution) more difficult to deal with the black pollution. On the other hand, precious rubber resources are wasted.
With abundant strength in technology, our company is well equipped, to ensure product quality. Rubber O-ring has won production licenses issued by the State Administration of Quality Supervision Department. "Quality First, credibility first" is our purpose of operation, and "improving the quality of the system, try our best to achieve the customer satisfaction" is our quality policy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Liaoning, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO/TS 16949:2002;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average