Features of Wire Clamp
1. Name: stamping part of cars, of more than one thousand models
2. Application: used in cars, agricultural mahinery, construction machinery and household appliances.
3. Special surface treatment as a unique characteristic: in addition to the production of the stamping part, we can also do the following:
1) Coat the surface of stamping parts with PVC, PE powder or PA powder, or make electroplating or electrophoresis on the surface of stamping parts.
2) Weld some mechanical processed parts (such as bolts, nuts) onto the stamping parts or combine rubber parts with the stamping parts by vulcanization or adhesion
4. Material: SPCC, SPCD, SS400, SPHC, SECC, SGCC
5. Packing: carton, with plastic bags and the lining specified by customers, such as foam paper
6. We can process stamping parts in any shape, size and color according to customers' requirements.
- Q:What kind of materials should be used for rubber products to keep the brightness of the mirror for a long time?
- To make high gloss products, first of all, there must be good raw materials, followed by a good stain, high light color powder, to achieve free spraying, high light injection molding, first of all need to use high gloss plastic material.
- Q:What are the causes of fracture in rubber products?
- If it is because of aging and fracture, this is a normal phenomenon, is not a problem in the safe use period, there is to pay attention to the storage environment, avoid direct sunlight, the best placed in the shade, not stored in a humid environment.
- Q:How is the temperature range of rubber determined?
- Vulcanized rubber is related to vulcanizing reagents, fillers and so on! The low temperature limit generally refers to the glass transition temperature. Of course, the finished rubber also has the physical properties required by the customer for the low temperature dynamic work!
- Q:Why does rubber burn black smoke?
- Synthetic rubber inside will be artificially adding carbon black, to reinforce and improve the wear resistance and reduce the cost. For example, many synthetic rubber: butadiene rubber, chloroprene rubber, styrene butadiene rubber must be reinforced in order to achieve the use of carbon black, tensile strength, elongation and wear ideal.
- Q:Is polyurethane and polyurethane rubber one thing?
- Polyurethane, plastics and rubber are made of polyurethane resin polymer composite material, the specific material and production process is different, resulting in polyurethane polymer chain molecular weight and performance of different.Polyurethane can also be used in coatings, adhesives and other fields, the use is very extensive.
- Q:When rubber products are hardened, what methods soften?
- The rubber is softened by soaking in the solvent, but it will damage the original physical and chemical properties of rubber!
- Q:What are the application fields of waste tire rubber powder?
- Waste tire rubber powder modified asphalt for highway, waterproofing materials, modified concrete, modified coating, railway sleepers, rubber brick, machine pad, cushion, cushion and other types of subgrade gasket and fenders, sound-absorbing materials, road sealant, shoes, carpet padding, tire pad, car body, bottom sealing rings miscellaneous pieces of rubber, etc..
- Q:What are the uses of rubber oil?
- The so-called "rubber oil" is only a generic term, in different places of use, there are different titles. In synthetic rubber plants, in order to improve some properties of rubber, it is necessary to charge mineral oil to synthetic rubber, which is called rubber filling oil. For rubber products factory, downstream enterprises produce all kinds of rubber products, they tend to be rubber oil called rubber processing oil, rubber processing oil, rubber softener and so on. Whatever we call them, we can call them rubber oil, or rubber oil.
- Q:Half finished rubber film surface white is going on
- Rubber is a latex made from rubber, tree, rubber, and grass. It is made of flexible, insulating, impermeable and air. High elastic polymer compound. It is divided into two kinds: natural rubber and synthetic rubber. Natural rubber is made from rubber, tree, rubber, grass and other plants. The synthetic rubber is obtained by polymerization of various monomers. Rubber products are widely used in industry or in all fields of life.
- Q:Can rubber products be injection molded and plastic injection functions?
- Injection molding is a method of producing shapes in industrial products. Products are typically molded by rubber injection and plastic injection. Injection molding can also be divided into injection molding. Die casting method. Injection molding machine (referred to as the injection molding machine or injection molding machine) is plastics molding equipment of thermoplastic or thermosetting material using plastic mold made of various shapes, injection molding by injection molding machine and mold.
With abundant strength in technology, our company is well equipped, to ensure product quality. Rubber O-ring has won production licenses issued by the State Administration of Quality Supervision Department. "Quality First, credibility first" is our purpose of operation, and "improving the quality of the system, try our best to achieve the customer satisfaction" is our quality policy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Liaoning, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO/TS 16949:2002;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average