Detailed Product Description of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
3.paintings do not turn yellow by pahs free
4.fast delivery and good service
1.Introduction of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
We are professional manufacturer of all kinds of odorless reclaimed rubber with nearly ten years experience
2.Material of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
All our materials are waste tyre with diameter more than 900mm,we can only use tire roof for much top quality reclaimed rubber production
3.Advantage of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
ROSH,PAHS EU Standard
Fast delivery and good service
The paintings don't change yellow if use our pahs reclaimed rubber
4.Application of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
5. Personalized customization of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
We can produce according to clients special requirments
- Q:EPDM rubber foam?
- Chung Tian factory. EPDM rubber foam sponge is one of the best thermal insulation materials.
- Q:Rubber products labeled Huai gum can improve wear?
- Today, white carbon (silica) is added to the tread formula, which is not for abrasion resistance, but for skid resistance of wet pavements, and is resistant to cutting in truck tires.
- Q:How does the rubber part of the watch become yellow?
- It is mainly divided into two kinds of natural rubber and synthetic rubber. Natural rubber is made from rubber, rubber and grass. Synthetic rubber is obtained by polymerization of various monomers. Rubber products are widely used in industry or in all fields of life. It has a wide range of uses.  can also be divided into rubber with natural rubber, general rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, nitrile rubber, silicone rubber, butadiene rubber, butyl rubber, EPDM rubber, chloroprene rubber types.
- Q:Are natural latex rubber products?
- Non rubber components contain proteins, lipids, sugars, and inorganic compounds, some of which are compounded with rubber particles, partially dissolved in whey or form non rubber particles. Natural rubber is a kind of polyisoprene as the main component of natural polymer, the molecular formula is (C5H8) n, 91%~94% in its composition is rubber hydrocarbon (polyisoprene), the protein, fatty acid, carbohydrate, ash and other non rubber substances. Natural rubber is the most widely used universal rubber.
- Q:I do rubber products, I would like to ask what metal accessories are rubber products, the specific name is what, good, then points
- High pressure rubber tube, natural rubber tube, Shandong rubber tube, high pressure rubber tube, low pressure rubber tube, Ding Qing rubber tube, high quality rubber tube;
- Q:What are the causes of cracks in vulcanized rubber products?
- When vulcanized rubber products are cracked, it shows that high sulfidation temperature, poor material flow, short scorch time, and partial scorch of rubber compound cause cracks.
- Q:What is the difference between vulcanized rubber and butyl rubber?
- Nitrile butadiene rubber is prepared by polymerization of butadiene and acrylonitrile by emulsion polymerization. Nitrile rubber is mainly produced by low temperature emulsion polymerization. It has excellent oil resistance, high wear resistance, good heat resistance and strong adhesive force. Its disadvantage is poor resistance to low temperature, poor ozone resistance
- Q:What are the differences in the properties of neoprene models?
- The appearance of white, yellow or light brown flakes or lumps, is chloroprene (2- chloro -1,3- butadiene) as the main raw material for the polymerization of alpha elastomer. The solubility parameter of chloroprene rubber accounts for Delta =9.2~9.41. Soluble in toluene, xylene, two ethyl chloride, three vanadium ethylene, slightly soluble in acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, ethyl acetate, insoluble in hexane, cyclohexane, Yu Zheng solvent gasoline, but soluble by appropriate proportion of good and poor solvent and non solvent or poor solvent and non solvent composition of the mixed solvent in plants oil and mineral oil and solvent swelling.
- Q:What is the specific gravity of natural rubber?
- Natural rubber is elastic high polymer compound natural rubber tree cultivation, by cutting off the latex prepared by the steps of dilution, filtration, condensation, rolling and drying, commonly known as raw rubber or rubber. According to different preparation methods, there are wrinkle sheet gum, tobacco sheet glue and so on.
- Q:How long does the rubber last?
- Depends on what kind of rubber material, each material's aging resistance is not the same
Our products including Tasteless reclaimed rubber,tyre reclaimed,Butyl reclaimed,etc wihich is widely used in auto tires, agricultural vehicle tires, hoses, cables, bicycle tires and tubes, shoes, conveyors, bridges and all other rubber molded goods. We take "high quality, competitive price, professional service and credit first" as our marketing principle. We are trying our best to devote ourselves to the quality improvement of our products.Welcome clients all around the world come to visit us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average