Detailed Product Description of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
3.paintings do not turn yellow by pahs free
4.fast delivery and good service
1.Introduction of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
We are professional manufacturer of all kinds of odorless reclaimed rubber with nearly ten years experience
2.Material of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
All our materials are waste tyre with diameter more than 900mm,we can only use tire roof for much top quality reclaimed rubber production
3.Advantage of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
ROSH,PAHS EU Standard
Fast delivery and good service
The paintings don't change yellow if use our pahs reclaimed rubber
4.Application of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
5. Personalized customization of Super Fine Reclaimed Rubber
We can produce according to clients special requirments
- Q:What is the difference between rubber expansion joint and rubber joint?
- A rubber joint is a hollow rubber product used for flexible connections between metal pipes. The flexible joint is also called soft rubber pipe joints, rubber joints, soft rubber joints, flexible joints, high-pressure rubber joints, rubber shock absorber etc..
- Q:How to improve the aging resistance of rubber?
- In the course of oxidation, ozone can produce molecular cracks, but also make the deformed rubber crack in the direction of stress, namely ozone cracking".Heat will increase the temperature, thermal cracking or thermal crosslinking of rubber will accelerate the oxidation rate of the rubber, that is, heat aging.
- Q:How should the rubber products be dirty?
- The first to use the broom to clean the surface of rubber products. Then wash it with detergent and warm water and mix it thoroughly. Blow up the wet rubber products.
- Q:How to remove the peculiar smell of rubber products?
- Boiled smell removing method has a long history, has already appeared at the end of 80s, now there is also a part of the factory workshops in using this method (the rubber products produced by cooking in boiling water) this method can eliminate the small part of the reclaimed rubber smell, but most can not eliminate and cannot be eradicated, after a period of time reclaimed rubber continued precipitation and volatile flavor. Boiling water with the exception of flavor, artificial high cost, cumbersome process, the effect can not be sustained, and go to the general effect of flavor.
- Q:What is the difference between natural and synthetic rubber?
- Natural rubber is one of synthetic rubber, and synthetic rubber can be divided into many kinds.
- Q:Is polyurethane and polyurethane rubber one thing?
- The biggest difference between the plastic and the rubber is the performance of the plastic properties of high tensile strength, but low toughness, toughness and rubber are relatively high, mainly related to the glass transition temperature of material, high glass transition temperature of plastics, because of its high hardness, low toughness.
- Q:How do rubber undergo vulcanization?
- Vulcanization of rubber can be divided into three categories: cold vulcanization, room temperature vulcanization and heat vulcanization according to the curing conditions.1. Cold vulcanizing products impregnated in a solution of carbon disulfide containing 2% to 5% sulfur chloride.2, room temperature vulcanization, the use of room temperature vulcanized mortar (mixed rubber solution) for vulcanization.
- Q:What are the causes of chapped rubber products?
- Rubber aging is a common problem of rubber products, and aging is mainly due to internal structure or component is easy to aging due to weakness, such as unsaturated double bond, branched, carbonyl, hydroxyl and so on; at the end, the main external or environmental factors are sunlight, oxygen, ozone, heat, water and mechanical stress force, high energy radiation, electricity, industrial gas, water, salt fog, fungi, bacteria, insects etc.
- Q:Is silicone good or rubber good?
- We can see from their properties, silicone rubber has the superiority of the ordinary rubber silicone rubber prices There is nothing comparable to this, more expensive, which is better, we should look at our purpose, if ordinary rubber products can meet our needs, it is not necessary to overkill, with better performance, higher prices of the silica gel.
- Q:How can I get rid of the rubber?
- You smell the smell from the vulcanized rubber residues, not much of the flavor is generally placed in a cool ventilated place, you can, and if the smell is large, you can use rubber deodorant, supermarkets generally sell
Our products including Tasteless reclaimed rubber,tyre reclaimed,Butyl reclaimed,etc wihich is widely used in auto tires, agricultural vehicle tires, hoses, cables, bicycle tires and tubes, shoes, conveyors, bridges and all other rubber molded goods. We take "high quality, competitive price, professional service and credit first" as our marketing principle. We are trying our best to devote ourselves to the quality improvement of our products.Welcome clients all around the world come to visit us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average