Plastic Tile Trim Corners
Plastic Tile Trim Corners
|Material: High-Impact Polymer (impact plastic)|
It is a manufacturing and trading company established in 2006 in China. professionally produce kinds of garage flooring system, which can be used in Garage / sport court /Gyms / Aircraft Hangars/ office/bath room and commercail place. we have been providing OEM services for buyers in the USA,Canada,Europe ,Mid East and Japan
Maintenance of Plastic Tile Trim Corners
1 Never step on the court with athletic shoes with nails and high-heeled shoes in order to protect the athletes from hurt;
2. Never knock on the flooring violently with sharp objects in order to avoid damages.
3. Never splash the corrosive liquids like sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid on the flooring in order to avoid any corrosion.
4. Clean up the snow promptly after snowing; and do not let the snow pile up for a long time on the flooring in order to avoid affection on the use.
5. Rinse the flooring with water frequently in order to maintain the cleanness
- Q:What is the relationship between the hardness and tensile strength of rubber pad?
- The molecular weight increases, increasing the fan Edward force, the chain segment is not easy to slip, the equivalent of molecules formed between physical crosslinking points with the molecular weight increased, the tensile strength increased to a certain extent reached equilibrium; the microstructure of the molecule, such as the effect of CIS and trans type structure; crystallization and orientation.
- Q:Why do rubber products Blister?
- As the temperature is too high, the rubber organic matter boiling point is low, and then because of pressure, it will increase the internal energy, leading to temperature rise.As long as the temperature is lowered and the pressure is right, you can try not to blister
- Q:How to solve the exhaust problem in rubber vulcanization process
- Rubber vulcanization process is a process of high temperature, temperature control, temperature will have material evaporation, products not dense gap, excess glue extrusion emissions, sulfide gas release of many factors such as rubber vulcanization requirements must exhaust can produce qualified products.
- Q:Are there formaldehyde in rubber products, too?
- Yes, because formaldehyde is a very good organic solvent, so the general rubber varieties contain formaldehyde.
- Q:What is rubber good for making weapons?
- Rubber is needed for vehicles, tires, rubber boats, clothing, shoes, medical devices, etc.
- Q:How does rubber mobile phone cover change yellow?
- In physical properties, rubber has swelling, rheological properties and other changes. Tensile strength, elongation at break, impact strength, flexural strength, compression ratio and elasticity decrease.
- Q:What is the difference between a thermoforming machine and an injection molding machine in a rubber plant?
- Hot pressing machine needs a forming template to process it, so there are many processes.If you shoot it, you can finish the product directly
- Q:How to remove the peculiar smell of rubber products?
- Boiled smell removing method has a long history, has already appeared at the end of 80s, now there is also a part of the factory workshops in using this method (the rubber products produced by cooking in boiling water) this method can eliminate the small part of the reclaimed rubber smell, but most can not eliminate and cannot be eradicated, after a period of time reclaimed rubber continued precipitation and volatile flavor. Boiling water with the exception of flavor, artificial high cost, cumbersome process, the effect can not be sustained, and go to the general effect of flavor.
- Q:What is the difference between natural and synthetic rubber?
- Synthetic rubber is made by synthetic methods, and different kinds of rubber can be synthesized with different raw materials (monomers).
- Q:What is the pressure on rubber products during vulcanization?
- The general principle of curing pressure is selected: soft rubber pressure should be small, hard pressure should be big pressure; thin-walled products to small, thick wall products pressure should be large; the product structure simple pressure should be small and complex structure of the pressure should be large; the mechanical properties of products requiring high pressure should be large, should be opposite some small; sulfide at high temperature, curing pressure can be smaller, lower curing temperature, curing pressure can be bigger.The size of vulcanizing pressure should be set up in the range of system pressure of vulcanizing equipment, combined with experience or through trial production, and set according to the quality of products.Usually in engineering applications, in order to increase production efficiency, within the scope of the permit
Our products are well accepted in US, Canada, Australia and Europe. Beien can offer complete services for diversified requirements from different customers. We are focusing to offer high quality products, good price, and prompt delivery to serve our customers in full range.We invite the business community to inquire about our products by calling us or send E-mail to us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average