Sport Plastic Flooring
Materai of plastic flooringl:High-Impact climate resistance 100% new PP
Features of Sport Plastic Flooring
Diamond garage flooring tiles will not chip or break.
The use of an underlay will soften
The interlocking floor tiles are modular in nature. Hence, you can start the floor installation from any corner of the room. All you need to do is align the loops and snap them together. The tiles are designed to easily snap together with a loop-to-peg interlocking system. You can create a small floor mat for your car or you can use them to cover large areas such as a trade show, garage, workshop or basement.It is very easy to install.
Maintenance of plastic flooring
1 Never step on the court with athletic shoes with nails and high-heeled shoes in order to protect the athletes from hurt;
2. Never knock on the flooring violently with sharp objects in order to avoid damages.
3. Never splash the corrosive liquids like sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid on the flooring in order to avoid any corrosion.
4. Clean up the snow promptly after snowing; and do not let the snow pile up for a long time on the flooring in order to avoid affection on the use.
5. Rinse the flooring with water frequently in order to maintain the cleanness
- Q:Is the odour emitted by industrial rubber poisonous?
- Rubber production process including plastic, mixing, rolling or extrusion, molding and vulcanizing and other basic processes, each process for the products have different requirements, respectively, with a number of auxiliary operations.
- Q:How long is the warranty period for EPDM?
- Rubber product (rubber products) refers to the natural and synthetic rubber as raw material to produce all kinds of rubber products activities, including the use of waste rubber reproduction of rubber products.
- Q:What kind of rubber does TPE belong to?
- TPE does not belong to rubber.Although TPE has a tensile resilience similar to that of ordinary rubber, TPE is thermoplastic and rubber is thermosetting. Rubber needs cross-linking. It can not be reprocessed after molding. TPE can be processed repeatedly.
- Q:What material is the rubber used in the tires?
- The tyre is known, usually made of rubber materials, a solid tire and pneumatic tire parts, pneumatic tyre and tubeless tire composed by.
- Q:What about the smell of smoked rubber products?
- The curing agent and accelerator taste, rubber itself is tasteless, sulfur curing agent debris less is better, if no sulfur, with peroxide. Oil will also produce a flavor, rubber Odor Remover can be removed, in fact, that is, some spices, oh!Now there is a special rubber deodorant in the market, you may as well try.Can buy some activated carbon in the box, the cost is not high, but also long lasting odor.
- Q:Explain why butyl rubber is more resistant to oxidation and aging than other elastomers, such as natural rubber
- The macromolecular structure unit of natural rubber is isoprene, and the macromolecular chain is mainly composed of CIS -1, 4 polyisoprene. NR is the mechanical and processability comprehensive properties of all rubbers
- Q:Is sandal rubber bottom good or polyurethane good?
- Overall, the bottom and bottom of polyurethane rubber polyurethane rubber bottom bottom than everyone has his hobby, more wear and more folding, but lighter than polyurethane rubber bottom bottom.
- Q:Why is rubber forest a green desert?
- Long ago, the people have the knowledge of the use of wild rubber. Before Columbo came to the new world, no one outside the Americas knew that there was a species called rubber, and never thought that there would be a magical liquid out of the tree trunk that could change the progress of human civilization one day.
- Q:What kinds of vulcanized rubber do you have?
- According to the sources and methods of raw materials: rubber can be divided into two categories: natural rubber and synthetic rubber. Among them, the consumption of natural rubber accounted for 1/3, and the consumption of synthetic rubber accounted for 2/3.
- Q:What is the temperature of ordinary silicone rubber resistant to low temperature?
- Heat resistance of silicone rubber in the air is much better than that of organic rubber, at 150 DEG C, the physical and mechanical properties basically unchanged, semi permanent use, under the temperature of 200 DEG C can be used continuously for more than 10000h; 380 DEG C can be used for some time. Silicone rubber is therefore widely used as rubber parts in high temperature applications.
Our products are well accepted in US, Canada, Australia and Europe. Beien can offer complete services for diversified requirements from different customers. We are focusing to offer high quality products, good price, and prompt delivery to serve our customers in full range.We invite the business community to inquire about our products by calling us or send E-mail to us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average