Sport Plastic Flooring
Materai of plastic flooringl:High-Impact climate resistance 100% new PP
Features of Sport Plastic Flooring
Diamond garage flooring tiles will not chip or break.
The use of an underlay will soften
The interlocking floor tiles are modular in nature. Hence, you can start the floor installation from any corner of the room. All you need to do is align the loops and snap them together. The tiles are designed to easily snap together with a loop-to-peg interlocking system. You can create a small floor mat for your car or you can use them to cover large areas such as a trade show, garage, workshop or basement.It is very easy to install.
Maintenance of plastic flooring
1 Never step on the court with athletic shoes with nails and high-heeled shoes in order to protect the athletes from hurt;
2. Never knock on the flooring violently with sharp objects in order to avoid damages.
3. Never splash the corrosive liquids like sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid on the flooring in order to avoid any corrosion.
4. Clean up the snow promptly after snowing; and do not let the snow pile up for a long time on the flooring in order to avoid affection on the use.
5. Rinse the flooring with water frequently in order to maintain the cleanness
- Q:What are the applications of rubber airbags in the automotive field
- Rubber accounts for 5% of the total weight of automotive materials, with an average of 100200 rubber parts per car, with a total number of 200500. Along with the automobile reliability, environmental protection and energy saving requirements continue to increase, and rubber materials, product structure optimization, improve the heat resistance, low temperature resistance, long aging, oil resistance, leakage resistance, long-term fatigue, and further reduce the cost has become the main topic of the development of automotive rubber. Fluorine rubber, silicone rubber, acrylic rubber and other special heat-resistant elastic body will still be the mainstream of the future direction of the development of automobile rubber.
- Q:What are the reasons for rubber cracking after shock absorption of rubber products?
- Shock absorber rubber suspension products, durable rubber cracking:1, rubber aging, weathering, heat resistance;
- Q:Why is rubber resistant to compression and wear better than metal?
- Rubber crane seen, never seen Iron Hanging
- Q:Process for producing rubber products
- The 1. main raw materials of rubber products with rubber as basic material, and rubber is grown in tropical, subtropical and the rubber tree bark collected by artificial cut.2. various compounding agents are auxiliary materials used to improve some properties of rubber products.3. fiber material (cotton, linen, wool and all kinds of man-made fiber, synthetic fiber and metal materials, steel wire) is used as rubber products skeleton material, in order to enhance the mechanical strength, limit product variant. In the preparation of raw materials, the ingredients must be accurately weighed according to the formula. In order to make the rubber and the complexing agent can mutually mixing, need to process material. Rubber to 60--70 C drying room drying soft gel, gel breaking and then cut into small pieces, with a massive agent. Such as wax, stearic acid, rosin and so on to be crushed. If the powder containing mechanical impurities or coarse screening to remove liquid such as pine tar, ancient Malone needs heating, melting, evaporation and filter impurities, complexing agent to dry or easy to agglomerate, when mixing if not dispersed vulcanized bubbles will affect the quality of the products
- Q:How long does the rubber last?
- Rubber and rubber products in the processing, storage and use of the process, due to the comprehensive effect of internal and external factors caused by the physical and chemical properties and mechanical properties of rubber gradually deteriorated, and finally lose value, this kind of change is called aging of rubber.The surface is characterized by crazing, sticking, hardening, softening, powdering, discoloration, mildew, etc..
- Q:What are the forming methods of rubber products?
- In these methods, injection molding has the significant advantages of simplifying process, reducing the number of operators; second, reduce the energy consumption of about 10%; the production efficiency is improved by 4 ~ 7 times; improve product uniformity, stability, size precision and the qualification rate; reduce the flash, saving material and convenient operation;, low labor intensity, high degree of mechanization and automation. Therefore, in recent years, more and more attention has been paid to injection molding technology, and it has been developed rapidly in rubber products production
- Q:What's the difference between plastic and rubber?
- 1. the main component of plastic raw material is graphite2.: plastic raw material is made of polymer synthetic resin (polymer) as main ingredients. The infiltration of various auxiliary materials or additives, the pressure at a certain temperature, and has the plasticity and fluidity, can be molded into shape and maintain the same shape of material under certain conditions.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of rubber products
- Styrene butadiene rubber SBR(Styrene Butadiene Copolymer) and butadiene styrene copolymers, compared with natural rubber of uniform quality, less foreign body, has better wear resistance and aging resistance, but the mechanical strength is weak, can be combined with natural rubber mixing. Non - oily material advantages: low cost, good water resistance, hardness below 70 with good elasticity, high hardness with poor shortcomings: compression, does not recommend the use of ozone, acid, oil, oil and fat ester and most hydrocarbons. Widely used in tire industry, shoes, cloth and conveyor belt industry etc..
- Q:Is the odour emitted by industrial rubber poisonous?
- Rubber production process including plastic, mixing, rolling or extrusion, molding and vulcanizing and other basic processes, each process for the products have different requirements, respectively, with a number of auxiliary operations.
- Q:How to make mobile phone rubber coat non stick ash?
- Silicone mobile phone sets can not be stained with gray, if not stained with gray, it certainly does not slip ah (such as stainless steel)
Our products are well accepted in US, Canada, Australia and Europe. Beien can offer complete services for diversified requirements from different customers. We are focusing to offer high quality products, good price, and prompt delivery to serve our customers in full range.We invite the business community to inquire about our products by calling us or send E-mail to us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average