Detailed Product Description of Recycled Rubber Granules
rubber granule 1-4mm
made out of recycling mateirals
artificial lawn infilling
Rubber granules are environmentally friendly granules.
The granules in size of 1-4mm and or customized available.
The granule can make the racetracks have good friction resistance, acid and alkali resistance, anti-aging so that the service life is prolonged.
In addition, the rubber granules can balance the elasticity of the racetracks
Also the products can increase resistance coefficient of the racetracks to offectively protect ligament,
We are the manufacturer and cooperation with many countries.
muscle and skin of the athletes from being strained or bruised.
- Q:What solvent is used to clear the melted rubber layer?
- Dry glue in water does not exceed 1%, in the process can be volatile, but the moisture content is too long, will not only make the rubber easy to mildew during storage, but also the impact of rubber processing, such as mixing with the agent is easy to agglomerate; easy to blister calendering and extrusion process, the bubble or a sponge the curing process etc..
- Q:What is the composition of the vulcanizing agent for silica gel?
- Any material that can undergo vulcanization or cross linking with rubber is collectively referred to as a vulcanizing agent, also known as a crosslinker.Many kinds of curing agents, and growing, curing agent has been used with sulfur, selenium, tellurium, sulfur compounds, metal oxides, peroxides, resin, quinone and amine etc..
- Q:What about the smell of smoked rubber products?
- The corresponding type of rubber deodorant is one of good methods for removing it, or to reduce the degradation of various rubber acids produced in the processing or in the process of the use of alkoxy compounds, aldehydes, vinyl compounds, peroxide and sulfide odor of chemical additives, the smell if inhaled for a long time will stimulate the senses, give people uncomfortable feeling even harmful to the body, have two times of pollution to the environment, the chemical composition of different varieties of rubber and the resulting odor molecules are different,
- Q:How is rubber made? What kind of equipment do you need? How much is it?
- Machining process:This process involves basic processes such as plasticization, mixing, calendering or extrusion, forming and vulcanizing. Each process has different requirements for the product and cooperates with a number of auxiliary operations. In order to make all the necessary coordination agent in rubber, rubber Plasticating must first go through improving the plastic; then by mixing carbon black and all kinds of rubber and rubber additives are evenly mixed into rubber; rubber shaped blank after extruding; and then the textile materials and rolled hanging glue or glue (or metal material) together formed into semi-finished products; finally after vulcanization will have final semi-finished products made of high elastic plastic. The products with higher precision requirements, such as oil seals, O rings and seals, also need trimming and deburring, and manual trimming, mechanical trimming and cold trimming can be used.
- Q:How to distinguish between silicone hose and rubber tube by appearance?
- Smell, silicone no flavor, rubber flavor, silicone general flexibility better, rubber mechanical better
- Q:How can the frictional properties of rubber improve?
- Because of its high elasticity and low modulus, the friction and wear properties of rubber are greatly affected by their physical and mechanical properties. The hardness of rubber is smaller, contacting with a rigid object, the real contact area is large, and the real size of the contact area is an important factor, so the friction rubber hardness, have more effect on the friction performance.
- Q:How to test the abrasion resistance of rubber?
- As long as the amount of carbon black is added, the wear resistance will be increased. Have the Akron abrasion resistance test (the rubber disc shape small rubber wheels on the wheel rotating friction, turn a lap after the contrast test before and after the rubber wheel quality, poor quality of smaller, better resistance).
- Q:Several aspects of rubber aging performance and how to identify them
- Heat: increasing temperature can cause thermal cracking or thermal crosslinking of rubber. But the basic function of heat is activation. Increase oxygen diffusion rate and activate oxidation reaction, so as to accelerate the speed of rubber oxidation reaction, which is a common aging phenomenon - thermal oxidative aging
- Q:Natural rubber, general rubber, synthetic rubber. Are these all rubber products?
- Like you said, natural rubber, synthetic rubber, synthetic rubber, these are all kinds of rubber, not products. Rubber products refer to products that can be used directly! And natural rubber, synthetic rubber, general rubber, these are only raw materials, to be processed into products.
- Q:What are the reasons for rubber cracking after shock absorption of rubber products?
- Rubber has poor elasticity, permanent deformation, large creep, poor deflection and so on.
We are a professional supplier engaging in R&D and production of rubber products. Our main products are rubber powders, rubber granules, colorful EPDM Granule.These products are widely used for modified road pitch, plastic playgrounds, artificial lawns, amusement parks, waterproof coiled materials, retreading of automobile tires and other rubber products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range