Detailed Product Description of Recycled Rubber Granules
rubber granule 1-4mm
made out of recycling mateirals
artificial lawn infilling
Rubber granules are environmentally friendly granules.
The granules in size of 1-4mm and or customized available.
The granule can make the racetracks have good friction resistance, acid and alkali resistance, anti-aging so that the service life is prolonged.
In addition, the rubber granules can balance the elasticity of the racetracks
Also the products can increase resistance coefficient of the racetracks to offectively protect ligament,
We are the manufacturer and cooperation with many countries.
muscle and skin of the athletes from being strained or bruised.
- Q:Why do rubber products Blister?
- A lot of reasons, but the main factors are: 1) there are 2 water) mixed rubber Mooney viscosity high fluidity of the compound 3) poor curing pressure lowFrom what you say without adding mold agent foaming phenomenon is more obvious in terms of liquidity, the reason may not glue a problem.
- Q:What is the difference between vulcanized rubber and butyl rubber?
- Vulcanized rubber refers to vulcanized rubber, has the characteristics of constant viscosity, not easy to break, and rubber products are mostly made of this kind of rubber. Also known as "mature rubber", commonly known as rubber or rubber.
- Q:What kind of product is suitable for rubber trimmer? Where's the rubber trimmer?
- Rubber products, silica gel products, special rubber products only need to have the rubber parts of the dismantling groove, and the diameter of the rubber inside the 100MM can be used as trimming machine.
- Q:How do you remove the black dirt on the rubber?
- Apply toothpaste to the stain and brush it again and again as clean as newWith Senna water and kerosene on rubber and iron grinding interpolation results are goodThe black dirt on the rubber can also be removed by diluting it with alcohol
- Q:What kind of materials should be used for rubber products to keep the brightness of the mirror for a long time?
- At present, the production of spray free flat panel TV frames mainly adopts PMMA/ABS, PC/ABS or high gloss ABS. If all of the new material to do high light, then its profit margins are relatively small, losing competitiveness. Now many customers choose recycled to do high light products, and the products made are also wearable and bright.
- Q:How can the frictional properties of rubber improve?
- Because of its high elasticity and low modulus, the friction and wear properties of rubber are greatly affected by their physical and mechanical properties. The hardness of rubber is smaller, contacting with a rigid object, the real contact area is large, and the real size of the contact area is an important factor, so the friction rubber hardness, have more effect on the friction performance.
- Q:How can rubber products prevent fading?
- For example, footwear product quality inspection process found in the yellowing resistance of some poor performance materials, shallow white soles during the experiment; and meet many enterprises in the production of light, white shoe sole in the process of use and storage in color yellowing phenomenon; even found some enterprises in the production of light, white sole test HG/T3689-2001 "footwear yellowing resistance test method" to determine the material in the approximation of the sun light, ultraviolet radiation resistance to yellowing ability, the observed color change of sample surface degree of occurrence is not large, but the sole is made into shoes in the process of use and storage is prone to yellow phenomenon.
- Q:Natural rubber, general rubber, synthetic rubber. Are these all rubber products?
- Not rubber products, rubber classification, rubber is divided into natural and synthetic rubber, synthetic rubber and general rubber and special rubber! The so-called rubber products refers to the use of rubber as raw materials to produce products, such as tires, belts, conveyor belts and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between plastic and rubber?
- Polymer: any of the pure or polymeric materials produced by the polymerization process, whether natural or synthetic resins, are polymers, polymers, or polymers
- Q:How to distinguish between rubber and polyvinyl chloride?
- The molecular chain of rubber can be crosslinked, and the crosslinked rubber can recover quickly when it is deformed by external force, and has good physical and mechanical properties and chemical stability. Rubber is the basic raw material of rubber industry. It is widely used in making tyres, rubber hoses, tapes, cables and other kinds of rubber products.
We are a professional supplier engaging in R&D and production of rubber products. Our main products are rubber powders, rubber granules, colorful EPDM Granule.These products are widely used for modified road pitch, plastic playgrounds, artificial lawns, amusement parks, waterproof coiled materials, retreading of automobile tires and other rubber products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range