High Quality Ribbedtrax Garage Flooring
Material: High-Impact Polymer (impact plastic)
It is a manufacturing and trading company established in 2006 in China. professionally produce kinds of garage flooring system, which can be used in Garage / sport court /Gyms / Aircraft Hangars/ office/bath room and commercail place. we have been providing OEM services for buyers in the USA,Canada,Europe ,Mid East and Japan .
Maintenance of High Quality Ribbedtrax Garage Flooring
1 Never step on the court with athletic shoes with nails and high-heeled shoes in order to protect the athletes from hurt;
2. Never knock on the flooring violently with sharp objects in order to avoid damages.
3. Never splash the corrosive liquids like sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid on the flooring in order to avoid any corrosion.
4. Clean up the snow promptly after snowing; and do not let the snow pile up for a long time on the flooring in order to avoid affection on the use.
5. Rinse the flooring with water frequently in order to maintain the cleanness.
- Q:How to solve the spray of rubber products?
- Rubber spray, including rubber surface spray and surface spray. Spray cream is a liquid or solid compounding agent made from rubberThe phenomenon of internal migration to the rubber surface is the precipitation of the rubber compounding agent.
- Q:There is a crack in rubber products
- I personally think and vacuum should be given no relationship, if it is the bubble, and vacuum will have relationship
- Q:PVC conveyor belts and rubber belts differ from each other in their respective advantages
- Rubber belts are widely used in conveying equipment, but do you know that proper vulcanization of rubber can maintain high elasticity of rubber and make rubber of a certain strength?. At the same time, in order to increase product hardness, strength, wear resistance and tear resistance, while adding inert filler in the process (such as Zinc Oxide, clay, chalk and barite etc.) and reinforcing filler (such as carbon black), which helps to improve the quality of the conveyor belt.
- Q:What's wrong with rubber whitening?
- Rubber whitening (spray cream) the main reason for analysis, rubber spray cream, including rubber surface spray and surface spray cream. Spray (Bloom) is a phenomenon in which liquid or solid agents migrate from rubber to rubber surfaces . It can be seen that the inner compound of rubber will precipitate and form a spray. There are three kinds of forms of rubber spray. Powder spraying, wax injection, injection (also known as exudation).1. powder is a curing agent, accelerator, activator, antioxidant and filler powder with precipitation agent on the rubber surface, and form a layer of powder.2. spray wax is paraffin wax, ceresin wax precipitation etc. on the rubber surface, forming a layer of wax.3. fuel injection is softening agent, tackifier, lubricants, plasticizers and other additives in liquid precipitation of the rubber surface, and form a layer of oil.In practice, frost forms on rubber surfaces sometimes appear in one form, sometimes in two or three forms.
- Q:What is the composition of the vulcanizing agent for silica gel?
- Since the invention of vulcanized rubber has so far has been the main sulfur vulcanizing agent of natural rubber and most diene general synthetic rubber, while the emergence of many new curing agent to improve the performance of rubber products from the full use of significant, but the price is generally more expensive, it is still the main sulfur. Metal oxide is a special vulcanizing agent for chloroprene rubber. In addition to selenium and tellurium, other non sulfur compounds are mainly used in saturated rubber and special synthetic rubber, and peroxide is the most important.
- Q:What adhesive does rubber and wood have better glue?
- Glue is the intermediate between two kinds of materials. It is a kind of fine chemical, which is mainly made of sticky material, physical form, hardening method and classified material. There is a common instant glue (502 common ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive is a powerful instant), epoxy resin adhesive, anaerobic glue, UV glue (UV curing), hot melt adhesive, pressure-sensitive adhesive, latex etc..
- Q:How can I get rid of the rubber?
- You smell the smell from the vulcanized rubber residues, not much of the flavor is generally placed in a cool ventilated place, you can, and if the smell is large, you can use rubber deodorant, supermarkets generally sell
- Q:What is the definition of mixed rubber?
- Mixed rubber, also called synthetic rubber, is a synthetic, highly resilient polymer. Also known as synthetic elastomer, is one of the three major synthetic materials, its yield is only lower than synthetic resins (or plastics), synthetic fiber.
- Q:Rubber products are not allowed to touch oil products, but why can rubber gloves be contacted daily? What's the point?
- Contact every day is not every day inside the bubble, the contact time is short, the impact on rubber is very small.Raw rubber rubber products are: natural rubber, isoprene rubber, nitrile rubber, EPDM rubber, polybutadiene rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, polyurethane rubber, chloroprene rubber, silica gel etc.
- Q:How can the rubber shoes be dyed?
- The sole of balata bottom shoe according to the specific distinction of material, can be divided into natural balata bottom shoe, wear-resisting balata bottom shoe, balata bottom shoe, mix balata bottom shoe, EVA balata bottom shoe. The sole uses the chemical synthesis material to be many, generally selects the cold resistant material in winter, in summer must choose the anti - high temperature material.
Our products are well accepted in US, Canada, Australia and Europe. Beien can offer complete services for diversified requirements from different customers. We are focusing to offer high quality products, good price, and prompt delivery to serve our customers in full range.We invite the business community to inquire about our products by calling us or send E-mail to us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average