High Quality Ribbedtrax Garage Flooring
Material: High-Impact Polymer (impact plastic)
It is a manufacturing and trading company established in 2006 in China. professionally produce kinds of garage flooring system, which can be used in Garage / sport court /Gyms / Aircraft Hangars/ office/bath room and commercail place. we have been providing OEM services for buyers in the USA,Canada,Europe ,Mid East and Japan .
Maintenance of High Quality Ribbedtrax Garage Flooring
1 Never step on the court with athletic shoes with nails and high-heeled shoes in order to protect the athletes from hurt;
2. Never knock on the flooring violently with sharp objects in order to avoid damages.
3. Never splash the corrosive liquids like sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid on the flooring in order to avoid any corrosion.
4. Clean up the snow promptly after snowing; and do not let the snow pile up for a long time on the flooring in order to avoid affection on the use.
5. Rinse the flooring with water frequently in order to maintain the cleanness.
- Q:How to distinguish between plastic products and rubber products, toys?
- Temperature resistance, plastic, fire easily deformation, melting, rubber will not be deformed, it will not melt
- Q:How to improve the mobility of rubber material
- When the adhesive is used, appropriate processing temperature is adopted to increase the processing temperature to reduce the viscosity of the rubber, and at the same time, the working pressure is increased appropriately, and the flowability of the rubber compound is increased.
- Q:Doors and windows shock absorber seals, rubber blocks, rubber products, do not know where to buy, where suppliers?
- If you buy less friends, you can go to the local building materials market decoration city to see, there will be.But if you buy more and want to find a manufacturer, I suggest you go to some of these forums to see if there is a suitable one.I have seen in Ali on a walk of rubber products, the products are Hebei Great Wall Co seal brand, is the first domestic production of spiral tube protection sleeve manufacturers, professional development, production and sales of rubber products such as rubber seal, seal, rubber protective sleeve
- Q:What kind of material does the shockproof rubber cushion usually choose, What's the hardness?
- Recommend the use of EPDM, its good elasticity, although lower than natural rubber, isoprene rubber and butadiene rubber but its resistance to aging, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, resistance to high pressure steam performance advantage, so compared to choose EPDM.Shock absorbing rubber used to be the only adhesive for NR in the past. In recent years, in order to meet the requirements of increasing heat resistance and oil resistance of automobiles, IIR, EPDM, NBR and CR have also begun to be used, and even microcellular PU elastomers and TPE thermoplastic elastomers have appeared. In addition, according to automotive requirements, in order to achieve lightweight targets, plastics have begun to replace metal, so-called rubber and plastic shock absorption rubber products.
- Q:How to improve the aging resistance of rubber?
- The shorter the light wave, the greater the energy, the greater the damage to the rubber. Ultraviolet not only directly caused the breakage and crosslinking rubber, rubber surface is also resillage guttacontent especially high rubber is more obvious this is the light splitting outer rubber particles (black rubber particles and colored rubber particles).
- Q:Why is rubber forest a green desert?
- The "green desert" refers to a large area of green trees, the tree species is single, consistent with age and height, and very dense. The dense single canopy layer completely blocked the sunlight, resulting in the growth of lower vegetation and lack of intermediate shrub and ground vegetation in the understory.
- Q:Does it work in a rubber factory that causes skin irritations?
- I think it might be the reason for natural rubber. Do you have natural latex in your workshop? Natural latex usually contains a protein with a mass fraction of 0.01-0.02. It can cause allergic reactions to natural rubber latex products (such as latex, gloves, etc.).
- Q:What are the causes of cracks in vulcanized rubber products?
- Vulcanized rubber refers to vulcanized rubber, has the characteristics of constant viscosity, not easy to break, and rubber products are mostly made of this kind of rubber. Also known as "mature rubber", commonly known as rubber or rubber. Vulcanized rubber is a polymer compound, its monomers are CIS poly butadiene monomer -CH2-CH=CH=CH2- 1, 3- in the double bonds were open to the -S-S- curing agent, will connect the linear structure of polybutadiene rubber mesh structure.
- Q:When rubber products are hardened, what methods soften?
- Either hardening or vulcanization. Vulcanized rubber becomes elastic rubber. This is an irreversible process. The elastomer can be changed into a plastic regenerated rubber by the desulfurization process.
- Q:How to remove the rubber front?
- Conversely, the product is small, large in quantity, or where it is hard to repair, so you can consider machine trimming.
Our products are well accepted in US, Canada, Australia and Europe. Beien can offer complete services for diversified requirements from different customers. We are focusing to offer high quality products, good price, and prompt delivery to serve our customers in full range.We invite the business community to inquire about our products by calling us or send E-mail to us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average