High Quality Ribbedtrax Garage Flooring
Material: High-Impact Polymer (impact plastic)
It is a manufacturing and trading company established in 2006 in China. professionally produce kinds of garage flooring system, which can be used in Garage / sport court /Gyms / Aircraft Hangars/ office/bath room and commercail place. we have been providing OEM services for buyers in the USA,Canada,Europe ,Mid East and Japan .
Maintenance of High Quality Ribbedtrax Garage Flooring
1 Never step on the court with athletic shoes with nails and high-heeled shoes in order to protect the athletes from hurt;
2. Never knock on the flooring violently with sharp objects in order to avoid damages.
3. Never splash the corrosive liquids like sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid on the flooring in order to avoid any corrosion.
4. Clean up the snow promptly after snowing; and do not let the snow pile up for a long time on the flooring in order to avoid affection on the use.
5. Rinse the flooring with water frequently in order to maintain the cleanness.
- Q:How is rubber made? What kind of equipment do you need? How much is it?
- Method for making rubber:A latex used in rubber plants, such as rubber trees, rubber, and grasses, for making flexible, insulating, impermeable, and air filled materials. High elastic polymer compound. It is divided into two kinds: natural rubber and synthetic rubber. Natural rubber is made from rubber, tree, rubber, grass and other plants. The synthetic rubber is obtained by polymerization of various monomers. Rubber products are widely used in industry or in all fields of life.
- Q:How can I remove the rubber flavor on rubber products? It smells terrible
- Different types of rubber deodorant by different chemical AO and effect, which can effectively remove all kinds of rubber, including reclaimed rubber, flame retardant rubber smell in the processing and use of rubber products, improve the level of environmental protection, applicable to all kinds of rubber molding process. The utility model has the advantages of low use, high efficiency, safety and innocuity
- Q:Why do rubber products Blister?
- As the temperature is too high, the rubber organic matter boiling point is low, and then because of pressure, it will increase the internal energy, leading to temperature rise.As long as the temperature is lowered and the pressure is right, you can try not to blister
- Q:Excuse me, what is in the rubber rubber, glue them, what is the difference?
- A nearly neutral liquid produced by a rubber tree and added with 0.05%~0.1% ammonia water to make latex (for a short period of time). Most of the latex need processed dry glue, all kinds of natural rubber is often said. Including raw natural rubber and synthetic rubber, mainly has the following varieties: natural rubber commonly used smoke sheet rubber, standard rubber; synthetic rubber commonly used with SBR, polybutadiene rubber, butyl rubber. A small amount of special glue is made of neoprene and nbr.
- Q:How to solve the exhaust problem in rubber vulcanization process
- Rubber: the word "rubber" comes from the Indian language "cau-uchu", meaning "weeping tree"". Natural rubber is flowing out from the Hevea latex when tapping after solidification and drying process. The finished product is material with elasticity, insulation, waterproof and air
- Q:Is mixed silicone rubber dangerous?
- With excellent thermal stability, high and low temperature resistance, can -60 to +250 DEG C under the condition of long-term work, ozone resistance, weatherability and good electrical properties, corona resistance, electric arc, electric spark is extremely strong, with chemical stability, weathering resistance, radiation resistance, physical inertia and good air permeability.
- Q:How are rubber wires processed
- Rubber wire, mainly refers to the insulating layer and the jacket is made of natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, in addition to meet the insulation properties and physical mechanical properties, aging resistance, abrasion resistance requirements, some products require oil resistant, flame retardant.
- Q:How to solve the spray of rubber products?
- For the problem of rubber surface frost spray, Siyuan shoe material company targeted to develop the corresponding treatment agent productionProduct: SY-210C series of rubber, cream, spit and yellow treatment agent, can clean and keep the original surface of rubber products thoroughlyIn two, secondary processing products, but also increase the surface adhesion of the adhesive joint.
- Q:Rubber products are not allowed to touch oil products, but why can rubber gloves be contacted daily? What's the point?
- Most rubber materials are not resistant to oil, some rubber materials are resistant to oil, such as nitrile rubber, etc., the family commonly used detergent on rubber gloves did not affect.
- Q:How are rubber wires processed?
- [summary] the main raw material is rubber, rubber products with various agents, as well as the fiber and metal skeleton material, the basic production process of rubber products including plastication, mixing, calendering, extrusion, molding, curing 6 basic processes.The processing process of rubber is mainly to solve the process of plastic and elastic contradictions, through various means of processing, the elastic rubber has become the plastic rubber, adding various in the preparation of semi-finished products, and then through the vulcanization is has semi-finished plastic and rubber products into high elasticity and good mechanical performance the.
Our products are well accepted in US, Canada, Australia and Europe. Beien can offer complete services for diversified requirements from different customers. We are focusing to offer high quality products, good price, and prompt delivery to serve our customers in full range.We invite the business community to inquire about our products by calling us or send E-mail to us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average