Specifications Wholesale Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Wholesale Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Wholesale Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:painting over ceremic tile?
- You don't want to paint over them, what you need is to have them refinished or reglazed. this will cost about 30% of tile installation and would be the most economical in the long run. Refinishing the tiles would allow them to last 15-20 years with proper maintenance. Search your area for a tile refinisher/reglazer. Refinishing takes a manner of hours and they should be done in about 4 hours or so. You will be able to use the counters in 24 hours. It really is the only way to go, don't bother reinstalling tile, just have it glazed a color you are happy with! The contractor will be able to match any color you want, so this would be the best deal for your kitchen on a limited budget.
- Q:help with ugly tiles?
- Yes you can paint tiles,but first you have to under coat the tiles before you can put the top coat on..I did it to my kitchen tiles it certainly made it look a lot better.
- Q:Will vinyl floor tiles damage the original floor?
- no the damage would be hreat every thing would have to be removed down to the bare wood. thats what peel and stick tiles do STICK.
- Q:how do I drill through ceramic tile?
- Drilling okorder.com/
- Q:should i tile my new shower ceiling?
- Tile the ceiling because the tile is easier to maintain than paint. The ceiling will not get as dirty as the rest of the shower. Do not ever use Windex on travertine, or any other natural stone. The ammonia will etch it, remove sealer and eventually ruin your grout. Never use acidic cleaners of any type on stone. Seal with a good penetrating sealer and clean only with cleaners made for stone. Be sure the shower gets good ventilation to prevent mold and mildew.
- Q:Ceramic tile choice: Did I make a mistake?
- Porcelain tiles are usually baked at higher temperatures than ceramic tiles. The higher temperature usually means better grade. Most porcelain tiles today have a PEI rating of 5, or suitable for heavy-duty traffic. Be careful about what is advertised as porcelain tile. Since not all ceramic tile is porcelain. I believe porcelain tile starts at a rating of 3 and goes up to 10 for commercial use so It would be a good tile. I suppose it would be suitable for residential use in your home. I don't see any reason for not using it, unless you expect it to stay perfect for 40 years. DIY Doc you get a thumbs up from me. You seem to try hard and give good advice.
- Q:Wall tiles fall off
- Well, upstairs positive solution: upstairs friends said the first kind of hollowing the general two kinds of situations: 1, the workers in the construction did not have a responsible inspection of the back of the tile is fully integrated with the cement or cement label is not in accordance with the standard procurement , Resulting in cement after the tile off. 2, manufacturers in the tiles factory accidentally anti-fouling wax hit the back of the tile to reduce the combination of ceramic tile and cement performance. Specific identification method, hand tapping the drums around the other tiles there is no like knocking into the empty box of the sound, if there is basically that the process of paving caused by the phenomenon of hollowing.
Upstairs friends said the second case is also easier after the tile paving the situation, the cement in the contraction of the time or the temperature changes so that the heat up and down, paving the process if there is no stay or stay Too small will make the tiles from the cement, there is a situation that the house is a long time due to the foundation will moderate subsidence problems, will lead to wall tiles appear drums, fall or crack occurs. Personal advice solution: 1, if the drop of the tile is not much landlord do not want trouble, you can use glass glue or marble glue from the new paste on the wall, but the useful time will not be very long. I hope I can help you
- Q:Install Ceramic Tile
- Tile adhesive Tile grout Nothced adhesive trowel Grout float Tile snips Wet saw
- Q:Mosaic tiles - good idea or bad idea?
- Mosaic tiles can add a lot of variety and interest into a bathroom. A mixture of blues is suitable and your decision to keep the other areas white is also correct. I am assuming the fittings will also be white colour. But, if you are planning to cover only one part of a wall where it is against the shower, it might not look right. (unless the wall you are referring to is the wide side of the shower and it is also the full width of the bathroom) it is best to either use it on all three sides of the shower or in one full wall of the bathroom.
- Q:What kind of ceramic tile?
- Tile type, according to its production process and characteristics can be divided into glazed tiles, quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles and mosaic.
Different characteristics of the tiles of course have their own best use, knowledge of the tile have enough understanding, you can do in the decoration of the room targeted, make the best use.
Whole body brick: the whole body of the brick surface is not glazed, and the front and back of the material and color consistent, hence the name. Whole body brick is more wearable, but its color than glazed tiles. Classification is divided into anti-skid brick, polished tiles and seepage through the whole body brick. The scope of application is widely used in hall, aisle and outdoor walkway and other ground, generally less used in the wall.
Features: This is a glazed porcelain tile, with good slip resistance and abrasion resistance. Generally speaking, most of the anti-skid tiles are quintana bricks. As this kind of brick price is moderate, popular consumer favorite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range