|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export wooden pallet with PET strap fixed, |
paper or non-woven fabrics between layers,
finally wrapped with plastic shrink film from outside.
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
wholesale high alumina firebrick prices
High alumina bricks for general uses are mainly made from super quality Bauxite, bonding chamotte and additives, being high pressure pressed and sintered in high temperature.
They were widely used in all parts of furnace lining of metallurgic, petroleum, construction materials, machinery and militaries, etc.
Features and advantages:
1. The dimensions are more exactly.
2. Low iron content and impurities
3. Good thermal stability;
4. High refractoriness,
5. anti alkaline /acid erosions,
6. Mechanical and chemical properties are very good.
7. Strong thermal shock resistance.
Firebrick Technical Index
High Alumina Brick
Refractoriness under load°C
Permanent liner change%
Apparent Porosity %
Cold crushing strength Mpa
Bulk Density g/cm3
Other sizes according to customer requirements
- Q:What are the requirements for refractory materials in heat treatment furnace?
- Fire resistance is an important performance index of refractory materials, but it does not represent the highest temperature in actual use of refractory materials. In actual use, refractories also bear certain pressure, therefore, must consider the high strength at high temperature refractory material, which is in high temperature under certain pressure without deformation, such as the NZ-40 refractory refractory degree up to 1730 DEG C, but the maximum temperature is only 1350 degrees celsius.
- Q:Which is better, the soft core or the hard core?
- The wire has two kinds of hard core and soft core, the hard core line is only one wire core, and the soft core line has a plurality of wire cores. For the same sectional area, the 7 core is more than the more than 30 core. There is a difference in use. Generally used for DC is the use of hard core line, because of its small line consumption; and for communication, we should use soft core line, but also in order to reduce its line consumption
- Q:The difference between light high alumina brick and heavy aluminum brick
- Lightweight high alumina bricks, commonly called insulating refractory bricks, also known as insulating refractory bricks. First of all, literally, lightweight aluminum bricks and heavy aluminum bricks are very different in weight. Lightweight high alumina bricks, also called insulated high alumina bricks, are designed for insulation and heat preservation. In normal use, the utility model is not directly contacted with the furnace temperature, and is a refractory brick product which is close to the furnace wall and has the function of heat insulation and heat preservation.
- Q:Which thermal shock stability of clay brick and high alumina brick is good?
- High alumina brick is made of superfine alumina, fused corundum and fused mullite as main refractory materials.
- Q:What is the heat preservation material used in a laboratory furnace?
- Asbestos, high alumina brick, or carbonized silicon are often used.Thermal insulation materials are generally used to guide heat coefficient less than or equal to 0.2 of the material. Thermal insulation material development is very fast, and in industry and building the use of good insulation technology and materials, often can get twice the result with half the effort. Each ton of mineral cotton insulation used in the building saves one ton of oil a year.
- Q:Which is faster for heat transfer between corundum bricks or high alumina bricks?
- There must be a difference. They vary in color from the amount of aluminum, the weight, the temperature, and the color.
- Q:What is the difference between high alumina brick and clay brick?
- There must be a difference. They vary in color from the amount of aluminum, the weight, the temperature, and the color. For example: 75 high aluminum and 43 clay bricks, 75 single weight 4.5kg or more. 43 3.65kg or so, the use of temperature 75, high aluminum in about 1520, 43 of brick 1430 or so, the color of 75 pan white, 43 of the Loess color. In short, the difference is great.
- Q:What are the grades of high alumina bricks?
- According to the size of high aluminum brick is divided into: standard brick, special-shaped brick.
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick or magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of high temperature refractory brick?
- The super high alumina brick in high alumina refractory brick has the highest refractoriness, and the corresponding production cost is higher.
- Q:Use of high alumina refractory bricks?
- Because of the high Al2O3 high aluminum products, low impurity content, the formation of fusible vitreous body less so than the clay brick high load softening temperature, but because mullite crystallization has not formed the network organization, so the load softening temperature is not high silica brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range