|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export wooden pallet with PET strap fixed, |
paper or non-woven fabrics between layers,
finally wrapped with plastic shrink film from outside.
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
wholesale high alumina firebrick prices
High alumina bricks for general uses are mainly made from super quality Bauxite, bonding chamotte and additives, being high pressure pressed and sintered in high temperature.
They were widely used in all parts of furnace lining of metallurgic, petroleum, construction materials, machinery and militaries, etc.
Features and advantages:
1. The dimensions are more exactly.
2. Low iron content and impurities
3. Good thermal stability;
4. High refractoriness,
5. anti alkaline /acid erosions,
6. Mechanical and chemical properties are very good.
7. Strong thermal shock resistance.
Firebrick Technical Index
High Alumina Brick
Refractoriness under load°C
Permanent liner change%
Apparent Porosity %
Cold crushing strength Mpa
Bulk Density g/cm3
Other sizes according to customer requirements
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick or magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of high temperature refractory brick?
- High alumina brick clay brick up to 1700 degrees above 1500 degrees -1750 degrees of magnesia brick and magnesia chrome brick 1500-1650 degrees, I is the production of clay brick, brick my temperature at 1500-1700 degrees. Specific depends on what kiln, brick is only part of it
- Q:The difference between light high alumina brick and heavy aluminum brick
- Lightweight high alumina bricks, commonly called insulating refractory bricks, also known as insulating refractory bricks. First of all, literally, lightweight aluminum bricks and heavy aluminum bricks are very different in weight. Lightweight high alumina bricks, also called insulated high alumina bricks, are designed for insulation and heat preservation. In normal use, the utility model is not directly contacted with the furnace temperature, and is a refractory brick product which is close to the furnace wall and has the function of heat insulation and heat preservation.
- Q:What is the price of the latest thermal insulation material?
- There are many kinds of insulation materials, and the price will fluctuate with the market. Small quantities of inquiry or procurement, then go directly to the local thermal insulation market, a wide variety of prices are basically the market price.
- Q:What are the requirements for Rubble backfill height?
- 1, filling thickness is not greater than 50cm.2, filling, the use of layered filling.
- Q:What kinds of minerals are there in the five major categories of ore crystal chemistry?
- Natural element minerals. Of minerals produced by an element (elementary substance). There are about 90 natural elements in the earth's crust, accounting for 0.1% of the total weight of the earth's crust. Can be divided into metal elements, mainly platinum and copper, silver, gold, etc., non-metallic elements, carbon, sulfur, etc., half metallic elements, arsenic, bismuth and so on.
- Q:What are the reasons for the decline in the performance of high alumina bricks when we use high alumina refractory bricks?
- All the raw materials adding order, mixing time, material and material moisture trapped. 4, the pressure and the volume density of Pei brick and brick Pei size etc..
- Q:What are the requirements for refractory materials in heat treatment furnace?
- Fire resistance is an important performance index of refractory materials, but it does not represent the highest temperature in actual use of refractory materials. In actual use, refractories also bear certain pressure, therefore, must consider the high strength at high temperature refractory material, which is in high temperature under certain pressure without deformation, such as the NZ-40 refractory refractory degree up to 1730 DEG C, but the maximum temperature is only 1350 degrees celsius.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks?
- As the name suggests, the main role of insulating brick is used to preserve heat and reduce the loss of heat. Such as: Molai S; and the firebrick is mainly used to withstand flame burn. Bricks usually do not contact fire directly, while refractory bricks usually contact the flame directly.
- Q:What is the difference between metal compounds and metal solid solutions?
- A series of intermetallic compounds occurring between transition metals in intermetallic compounds. The most important are L sigma sigma phase and ves phase, they are topologically close packed (TcP) phase, they consist of a small atomic radius of a dense layer, which is inlaid with a large atomic radius of atomic structure, this is a highly dense pile. In addition to atomic size factors, their formation is also influenced by the concentration of electrons.
- Q:What are the specifications for bricks?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels. Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range