General Information of Anchor Brick UAL85
Our corporation’s refractory bricks include many kinds of anchor bricks, like UAL85, UAL75 and so on.
Our refractory bricks are in good quality and we can offer you the best price. Featuring huge volume density, high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance, all of our high-aluminum anchorage bricks, mullite anchorage bricks and burner bricks can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands.
Technical Data of Anchor Brick UAL85
Permanent Linear Change(1550℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Anchor Brick UAL85
Low thermal conductivity
Excellent acid and base slag resistance
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Anchor Brick UAL85
Our Anchor Brick UAL85 are commonly used in blast furnace, hot blast furnace, the roof of electric furnace, teeming ladle, rotary kiln, regenerator, etc. Our refractory brick have the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:How much is one ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- Three high aluminum refractory brick Zhengzhou Kuwait is generally around 800. 32 years of experience, good.
- Q:How much is one ton / ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- The price of high alumina refractory bricks is not equal, according to the quality index of GB2988-2012
- Q:High alumina brick 80 with which high aluminum cement?
- In order to maintain a reasonable comprehensive lining, should adopt high quality aluminum refractory mud, such as Sichuan resistance card phosphate refractory mud, refractory clay, high alumina refractory mud PA-80 LN-75, if you use the card volume of Sichuan resistant refractory clay masonry, the effect is better.
- Q:Application characteristics of high alumina brick
- Thermal shock stability. In high alumina brick products, the stress concentration is due to differential expansion when the temperature of refractory brick changes. Therefore, the high aluminum brick products than clay brick products thermal shock stability is poor, general water temperature only 3 - 5 times.
- Q:Which thermal shock stability of clay brick and high alumina brick is good?
- Generally, the thermal shock resistance of high alumina brick products is worse than that of clay brick products
- Q:What are the reasons for the spalling of refractory bricks in the production of lime kiln?
- In the course of the production of lime kiln, the local block of refractory brick is a very dangerous signal. It is suggested that you stop the kiln to prevent the collapse of a large area. Lime kiln is the main equipment for the production of limestone kiln and rotary kiln is two, with the growth of calcium carbide lime kiln industry, iron and steel industry, the construction industry to the amount of limestone has become the main production equipment, and refractory bricks became the heart of lime kiln.
- Q:Introduction of high alumina brick
- Made from alumina or other raw materials of high alumina content; formed and calcined. High thermal stability, fire resistance above 1770. Slag resistance is good, used for masonry steel smelting furnace, glass furnace, cement rotary furnace lining.
- Q:What are the specifications for bricks?
- Thecompressive node as a new type of building energy-saving wall materials, which can be used for masonry walls, but also has good thermal properties, in line with the construction of the building module, reduce the loss in the process of construction, improve work efficiency; the hole rate reached more than 35%, can reduce the weight of the wall, save the foundation engineering cost. Compared with common sintered porous brick, it has the characteristics of heat preservation, heat insulation, light weight, high strength and high construction efficiency. The product is made of shale as raw material. It is produced by high vacuum extrusion molding machine and one yard firing process
- Q:What's the difference between a well type annealing furnace and a box type annealing furnace?
- 1. The shell of the furnace is welded by section steel and steel plate. 2, the furnace cover support adopts steel and guide rail combination mobile type. 3. The heating element is made of high resistance alloy 0Cr25Al5 produced by Beijing Shougang Group and arranged on the furnace side. 4, because the bottom bearing adopts high aluminum bricks, the circle center of the furnace set small, inside and outside heating. 5 、 furnace cover adopts hydraulic lifting, motor control, automatic walking. 6 、 temperature control system adopts PID SCR control, high accuracy.
- Q:How are the grades of high alumina bricks differentiated?
- In China, the content of Al2O3 in high alumina brick is usually divided into three categories: I, etc. - Al2O3 content > 75%; II, etc. - Al2O3 content is 60 to 75%; III and so on - Al2O3 content is 48 ~ 60%.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range