General Information of Anchor Brick UAL85
Our corporation’s refractory bricks include many kinds of anchor bricks, like UAL85, UAL75 and so on.
Our refractory bricks are in good quality and we can offer you the best price. Featuring huge volume density, high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance, all of our high-aluminum anchorage bricks, mullite anchorage bricks and burner bricks can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands.
Technical Data of Anchor Brick UAL85
Permanent Linear Change(1550℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Anchor Brick UAL85
Low thermal conductivity
Excellent acid and base slag resistance
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Applications of Anchor Brick UAL85
Our Anchor Brick UAL85 are commonly used in blast furnace, hot blast furnace, the roof of electric furnace, teeming ladle, rotary kiln, regenerator, etc. Our refractory brick have the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
CNBM has success in its refractory bricks due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques. We are looking forward for your inquiry.
- Q:What are the alloy wear resistance materials?
- Alloy wear-resistant materials from different manufacturers different components in Beijing Naimo company as an example, the following alloy wear resistant material:1: Ni Cr alloy wear-resistant material2: chrome carbide wear-resistant material3: high manganese alloy wear-resistant material4: tungsten carbide alloy wear-resistant material5: nickel tungsten alloy wear-resistant material
- Q:What are the main components of high alumina bricks?
- Sweat is like water mineral alumina bauxite, aluminum ore, magnesite, waves of gibbsite. Anhydrous alumina raw material, such as corundum, alumina, fused corundum. High alumina brick Zhengzhou gold company specializing in the production of various specifications, you can directly ask their technical staff.
- Q:How to reduce the harm caused by two times mullite in high alumina refractory material
- Two times mullite refers to the content of aluminum is about 70%, in high temperature sintering, the expansion coefficient is large, the thermal expansion rate is high.
- Q:What is the heat preservation material used in a laboratory furnace?
- Asbestos, high alumina brick, or carbonized silicon are often used.Thermal insulation materials are generally used to guide heat coefficient less than or equal to 0.2 of the material. Thermal insulation material development is very fast, and in industry and building the use of good insulation technology and materials, often can get twice the result with half the effort. Each ton of mineral cotton insulation used in the building saves one ton of oil a year.
- Q:What is the content of free silica in the refractory bricks of high alumina bricks?
- Refractory powders are not rich in free silica in varying degrees
- Q:What should be used as binder for making high alumina bricks?
- Bond for making high alumina brick: soft clay has good plasticity, so the high alumina brick is usually made of soft clay as bond. However, the free Al2O3 free SiO2 and bauxite clinker clay in under 1200 degrees occurred two times of Mullization reaction, generate large volume expansion, silicon porosity, strength reduction. Therefore, the amount of clay powder in the ingredient should be no more than 5%.
- Q:What does refractory consist of
- Refractory materials can be divided into main raw materials and auxiliary raw materials according to their function in the production process of refractory materials.The main raw material is the main body of refractory. Auxiliary raw materials can be divided into binders and additives. The role of bonding agent is to make the refractory body in the production and use process has enough strength. There are commonly used lignin, phenolic resin, asphalt, cement, water glass, phosphoric acid and phosphate, sulfate, some main raw material itself has the effect of binder, such as clay; additive is to improve the production of refractory materials and construction technology, or strengthen the refractory material of some properties, such as stabilizer, water reducing agent, inhibitor, plasticizer, foaming agent, dispersing agent, bulking agent, antioxidant.
- Q:How to distinguish the good or bad of the high aluminum brick?
- The general high alumina bricks used in the steel, steelmaking, hot blast furnace, electric furnace, blast furnace, reverberatory furnace, rotary kiln lining of industrial furnace in China, mainly composed of a bauxite; sillimanite minerals (including kyanite, andalusite, sillimanite etc.); synthetic material, such as alumina synthesis of mullite, corundum, etc.. High aluminum brick has good quality, high refractoriness, long life and other characteristics, is the main use of refractory brick kiln products, commonly used units can not distinguish the quality and grade of high aluminum brick right in the procurement time, caused by the high prices to buy low grade products, thereby reducing the furnace life therefore, Zhengzhou's Sindh yuan refractory material factory in here is simple to introduce how to identify the quality when purchasing brick high alumina brick.Color: in the purchase of high alumina brick, first of all to see the color, high quality aluminum brick surface smooth, yellow color white, four sides smooth, no broken angle, no cracksWeight: the weight of a block of bricks to be called, according to the standard weight level, high aluminum brick weight of 4.5 kg. Two grade high alumina brick weighs 4.2 kg, three high aluminum brick weighs 3.9 kg, the same level, the same parameters can reach this standard can be regarded as high-quality high aluminum bricks, the opposite is not up to the weight that the quality is good, if there is a crack, four angle uneven, off angle phenomenon, then substandard products, some of the above points to help to the purchaser
- Q:What are the specifications for bricks?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels. Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
- Q:Application characteristics of high alumina brick
- Load softening temperature. The softening temperature of high alumina brick products decreases with the increase of silica and alkali metal oxide content, but is higher than that of clay brick products, which is about 1420 - 1530 degrees centigrade. Al2O3. The softening temperature of corundum brick with content greater than 95% can reach above 1600 DEG C.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range