Item No.: C-GRAY
Size: 600× 1200mm
Surface: Polished/ Matt
Water absorption rate: ≤ 0.07 %
Breaking strength: 910 N
Modulus of rupture: 75 MPa
Abrasive resistance: Grade 6
1. High Quality:
Grade AAA+, first choice always.The product quality strictly follow the ISO quality
standard. They all pass and even exceed the national and international standard.
2. Competitive Price:
We have our own factory located in Nanzhuang, Foshan. With 5 production lines, daily
output reaches around 10,000 sqm. Therefore we can offer our clients the very best prices.
Regarding required quantity, discounts are offered.
3. 10 Years Professional Experience:
We have been specialize in manufacturing and exporting tiles for 15 years. Our products can meet different import requirements of different countries. SGS, BV, SONCAP, SASO, CIQ, CE, SNI, INEN, etc can be handled well.
4. Modern Fashionable designs:
New and fashionable designs are promoted and updated periodically, which will be
fresh and fashionable revolutions.
FAQ and Investment:
Q: When can you deliver the goods?
A: If stock is available, we can deliver goods within 10 days. If no stock, that would be 20-25 days after receiving deposit.
Q: How about your payment terms?
A: Our payment terms is by T/T, 30% as deposit, balance by T/T or L/C before shipment.
Q: What is your main market?
A: Our main market is Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa, European Countries.
Q: We are importing to Egypt, can you provide CIQ certificate?
A: Our company have been in tiles export for many years. We are experienced in dealing with CIQ, SASO, BV, SGS, SNI, SONCAP certificate and etc.
- Q:How to I fix tile that has been overgrouted!?
- If you let the grout get *really* wet, and if you haven't sealed it yet, after it soaks for a while, you should be able to rub it off with a towel or rage, if you use a bit of elbow grease. It will come off without damaging the tile
- Q:Can I tile an interior wall with granite tile?
- Yes you can. However, to simply apply tile to the wall as it is now will not work. You will need to install a cement backer board in place of the drywall. This backer backer board will need to be screwed into the wall studs with 2 1/2 - 3 screws. The seams will need to be taped as similar to drywall. There are many other options available to you other than tile to achieve the look you are wanting. For instance, a plaster compound can be applied to the wall and made to look like a block or stone wall. Stucco or Faux finishes may be a cheaper and easier alternative.
- Q:How do I get grout mastic off the top of tiles?
- Your tile has a glazed finish on the top side and while grout/mastic sticks to it to some degree, it doesn't really adhere very well. You should be able to use a rigid scraper to remove it and any fine residue will come off with a green scratch pad, all without doing any damage to the tiles.
- Q:Tile for bathroom floor?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Tiling over laminate countertops?
- I tiled over the laminate in my kitchen by sanding the laminate with coarse sandpaper....priming with oil-based kilz-it and then tiled and grouted. It's still in the kitchen for over 7 years. You could also remove the countertop from the cabinet and replace with 1/2 plywood topped with 1/4 cement board but you would have to cut out the whole for the sink. Tiling over it is much easier. Just figure out your tile layout. I used 12 tiles for my custom countertop in my bathroom.
- Q:Waterproof tiles
- September 2009, most of the brands are listed completely impermeable within the wall, brick and glazed between the waterproof layer, you can achieve the water does not change color, not cracking and so on. You have to buy the words to the market to ask is not permeable on it, the best point of their own water try.
- Q:How about daily maintenance tiles?
- Tile daily maintenance and cleaning:
1, the daily cleaning of tiles can be used detergent, soap and other cleaning.
2, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, cleaning tiles can make tiles more shiny.
3, polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, the interval is 2-3 months is appropriate.
4, brick surface, such as scratches, can be applied in the scratches toothpaste, wipe with a dry cloth can be repaired.
5, brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time with dirt to remove dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
6, tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants using sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution.
7, ink, cement and other pollutants using hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solution.
8, paint, paint and other pollutants use special cleaning agent.
9, rust can be washed with 2% oxalic acid solution to eliminate, and then wipe with water. With 3-4 tablets of vitamin C tablets crushed into powder, sprinkled on the floor tile surface, and then scrub with water several times, but also remove the rust stains. In the case of rust, can be 10% oxalic acid, citric acid and water mixture will dip rust at the wet, and then wipe with a thick salt again. If fresh lemons can be squeezed out of its juice drops on the rust stains rubbed by hand, repeated several times until the rust stains removed, and then washed with soap and water.
10, a variety of plastic can be used to remove the banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, a strong smell of banana, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used for painting Of the solvent and diluent.
- Q:How to calculate the area of the toilet and kitchen tiles
- Such as the kitchen is 3 meters wide and 2.5 meters high. The area of the wall should be the circumference of the kitchen by height (2.5 + 2.5 + 3 + 3) * 3. = 33 and then remove the door and the window area is about 31 or so. Mainly look at your window size. The door area is basically a multi-square. Finally, the wall about 22 square feet up and down.
The floor area is 7.5 square feet.
Then use the wall area in addition to the area of the brick you choose. Such as: brick is 300 * 450 = 0.135.
The ground is also true. The bathroom is so calculated.
- Q:Removing VCT tiles off of Hardwood floors?
- Yep heat up the tiles like you thought.The machine you talk about will remove the tiles but in your case it ll chew up the floor to that your trying to save.You ll need to rent or buy the heat gun since the normal hair dryer won t heat hot enough to do the job. HINT HINT start at the out side and work in since glue will be tacky for awhile. Have a variety of hand scrapers to see what will work for you if your working alone. With a partner some one can stand and use a floor scraper while some one heats the tile. GL
- Q:Slate tiles for leopard geckos?
- whats up, the final substrate to apply for person leopard geckos is youngster's play sand. in case you have a youthful gecko, it extremely is ultimate to place those on paper towel to dodge impaction, till they're approx. 6 inches long. Impaction skill that the gecko has eaten the substrate and can't bypass it - inflicting ailment! a lot of hides could be placed via the viv and counting on what number geckos are housed jointly, a minimum of a million humidity cover. good success.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range