Order On-line Tracking
◎ Universal shank for various magentic drills
◎ Select special-purpose carbide tips with multi-cut geometry for ply-cutting and lower friction damage of tips and improved performance of ships removal
◎ Applicable to hole cutting and process of annular groove on various magnetic drills and press
1. Weldon shank, with more stable clamping for stable cutting and finish of holes.
2. Additional one hole on the shank of cutters ≤Φ40mm, fit arbors with 19.05 bore as well as quick-change system.
3. Applicable to hole cutting and process of annular groove on various magnetic drills and press, like Alfra, Hougen, Jancy, Euroboor, BDS, Ruko.
4. Made of high-performance high speed steel., e.g. M2, M2AL, M35, M42 etc. And can be used on various materials, like steel plate, Copper, aluminium, cast iron, stainless steel and plastic.
5. The specifications from the Φ12mm to Φ65mm, depth of cut from25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|