|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Water damage on ceiling tile?
- it could be occasional condensation on a cold water pipe. there are sprays for stains on acoustical tile.
- Q:Removing some counter tip tiles, but saving others?
- Visit your local flooring company for visual help in understanding how to remove the tiles. There are several tools available that have been developed for just this type of work. Be prepared however to loose a fair amount of the currently undamaged tiles, how many depends upon how careful you are combined with how well they were installed in the beginning. At this point you are hoping for a poor job. Remember however that you can cut down any tiles that you have the pieces of and make a new mosaic out of them. Broken tiles are never a complete loss.
- Q:Installing beadboard over ceramic tile?
- Do the tiles look awful because some are missing, cracked or what? The reason I ask is because, there are companies who can come in and change the color of your tiles and renew the grout--which is a lot simpler than trying to pull them down or covering them with wood. If you cover them with wood there will be many airspaces between the wood and tile that can collect moisture which leads to mold--I don't think you want to do that. So, if the tile is in good shape, why not contact a company that refinishes and ask for an estimate? My best friend had aqua and black in one of her bathrooms and pink and gray in the other, when she bought her fixer upper house. She had the tiles refinished and I was so amazed at the results! She has lived in the place 9 years and the tiles still look like brand new.
- Q:how to install self stick tile?
- First you decide if you want a seam or a row of tiles in the middle. Make sure the floor is clean and without divots (fill in any holes). Drop a chalk line down the center of the room and lay a row of tiles dry (no stick) along the line to see how they look. You don't want one end to leave a sliver and the other end to leave almost a full tile - try to balance the ends that have to be cut. Now dry-lay a perpendicular row from the center to check the ends going across the room. Lay a full tile or its edge down on the chalk line. This first tile will be used to orient all your tiles so make sure you're satisfied with the placement. Then lay a whole permanent row of full tiles down the center. Now you have to decide if you want the tiles layed side by side or brick wall pattern. Next lay the perpendicular row down permanently. Now all you have to do is fill in the quadrants as far as you can go with full tiles. After all your full tiles are down, it's the cut ones that remain. Slide a full tile in place up to the wall and mark where you have to cut. Peel and stick tiles usually can be cut with a sheetrock knife and a metal straight edge or a good pair of shears. Some of the cuts can be tricky - I can't see them so you'll have to muddle through.
- Q:cracks in my bathroom floor tile?
- Yup she crayz ! Bad tile guy ! I don't know what cause there lot he could of done to mess it up or the framers ,plumers, there not any thing u did I'm sure of that ! Well if u can't get out of it the good new It's a small bath sounds like an u could do a better job for not that much . Well not enuff thin set ,he used mastic, plumer cut jous, bad framing, not ataching to jous, dry mixed thin set , dust on tiles, wet tiles when installing , I'm sure there's more , not ur fault!
- Q:How to choose a good tiles
- Tiles good three points to see the body seven points to see the glaze tiles good, three points to see the body seven to see the glaze, that is really decided to really good tile tile surface is the glaze. When you buy, you can touch the front of the brick body by hand, feel the brick surface is delicate, and then close the eyes to watch, glaze granules are rough, the color is pure, good gloss, only delicate touch, Glaze granules fine, pure color, good gloss tiles, is better. To the back of the tiles to see the low water absorption is not low water level is also an important factor in determining the quality of tiles. The manager of the sixth space Douglas tiles shop recommended a quick and effective test method: pouring directly on the back of the tile, if it is a low-density tiles, the water soon penetrated, and the good brick had a long time There will be no signs of water seepage. The more difficult to cut the quality of the brick but the better choice of tiles must be difficult to choose the brick!
- Q:tiling and gouting bathroom?
- Just okorder.com/ can be simply made with a piece of plywood and a dowel. Simply hold the hawk against the tile then slide the grout onto the wall. And just reuse any that fall into the tub. If you were not using a premixed I would say mix your grout a little soupier as the wetter stuff will stick better to the tile for a minute giving you a chance to spread it. In a word yes its normal........ The bigger mess, the harder your working!!
- Q:Floor Tile information needed?
- The size is up to you like the 1st poster said. The area you have can dictate the size some what. If you come into a hallway setting that is only 3/4 foot wide, I d put in a 6x6 or an 8x8 tile if you can find that size anymore.If its more open a larger tile will work well, But 99% of the time a 12x12 tile will work out fine. I never cut carpet completely until I know what size I m installing. If you know the cut off point you can cut it short of that area, leaving 6/8 of carpet . You ll want to fold it back and nail it down to retain the stretch in the carpet. If this is a completely open area, fold back the whole capet and nail down with a 1x3 or similar size to hold the stretch. Then you can install backer board if your not on a slab.Then tile , grout and refit the carpet to the size you ve installed. You can save the tack strip and use again . You may want to consider paying to have a carpet installer to turn and tack the carpet back in. This is tricky for a novice. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:The word COUNTED has been spelled using Scrabble tiles.?
- Probability of CO: 1/(7*6) = 1/42 Combos of Vowels: 3*2 = 6 Probability of 2 Vowels: 6/42 = 3/21 = 1/7
- Q:Why the tile is not clean clean
- Should be a chemical reaction, different reactions different methods, the most important reason for the quality of the tile, the surface is not well handled.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range