|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Tile conversion into square feet....?
- 514.75 Inches is how many square feet
- Q:Tile on top of Laminate flooring?
- Absolutely cannot tile atop laminate. Neither ceramic or vinyl tile can go atop a laminate. You said your on a slab so you can bond right to that normally . You won t know what you ll need as far as to treat the slab until you pull stool and laminate. Stool should go right back on w/ a wax ring if laminate is down now. I don t chance it. I get the slightly higher wax ring w/ a sleeve when I re install a stool. When tiling around a stool flange just cut/nip the tile almost up to it, you have almost an inch of play. Any questions e mail me direct thru my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
- Q:difference in porclean, glazed, homogenized floor tiles?
- In a home setting it rally doesn t matter what you use. They ll all out last us if they are properly set. And setting is the key from the floor prep to the glueing of the tile with thin set. Two basic type of porcelains, full bodied porcelains where the color goes through out. The backing is basically the same colored as the front. Then you have glazed porcelains where the tile body is porcelain , the porcelain is baked, there is a color or pattern on the surface and then a glaze is applied. Then there is the standard clay bodied tile where the clay is baked , a color on the surface and a glaze and its refired again. Homogenized tiles, and I m not over familiar with them is a very hard tile that has a very low water absorption rate. All are good products but clay tiles are not as true in sizing as most ( not all) porcelains . Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:what type of glass tile is this?
- 3d glass mosaic tiles.. The lighting is crucial for these tiles to shine appropriately.. I'm guessing that it'll be about $100-$200 per sheet for these type of tiles ! Lowes has some pillow tiles that give off that type of light for $195 a sheet.. The walls might be some sort of painting effect.. Like dry brushing .. Very pretty intersting but, could be REALLY expensive to try and pull off... If you like the look try a simple solutions pick a few things to mimic/faux spend some money on the WOW factor... Good Luck
- Q:On Hockey-shot's Dry land Flooring Tiles..........?
- I think I understand your question, the tiles you can't skate on unless you have roller hockey skates, it's called sport court. I play roller hockey and ice and the tiles for roller SUCK! If I were you I'd just go fin a certain kind of paint I can't recall the name of the brand, but paint the garrage floor with it and you can skate in there and stick handle if you have enough room. Hope this helps
- Q:Porcelain tile uniformity concerns?
- I'm not sure what you're looking at but all the porcelain tiles I've seen are square. All square. Very square. There should be no uniformity issues whatsoever. Go to a home improvement store and take a look. The tile type really has very little effect on spacing. However if you want 24 tiles I would suggest 1/4 grout lines at least. It will be extremely difficult to maintain a straight even grout line If you go 1/8. Imagine, if for some reason one tile was out of square a little or slightly offline (which does happen) the grout line would disappear completely. The grout would also be more likely to break if there was any movement in the floor. If you insist on 1/8 spacing, it can be done, but the results will be almost definitely poor.
- Q:Caulk versus grout for ceramic shower tile?
- Grout is very easy to apply, especially if you use the tiny spacer blocks between the tiles to get the grout lines even. It is messy, but the extra wipes up cleanly with a sponge and water. Caulk is used between the bottom of the tile and the top of the tub because it's flexible and moves when the tub is filled. A solid hard grout line would break.
- Q:Which tiles are better for Indian homes?
- I ve worked with tiles for over 20 years and I find no difference in tiles from different areas such a Italian , Indian .USA, Brazil, China etc. They all have excellent and garbage tiles. The vitrified tiles is a type of tile as is ceramic and porcelains. Usually a bit harder bodied and the the sizing is better on vitrified tiles. Get what coloring and style fits your needs. You have any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tiling pool bottom for inground pool...? (pool floor tile)?
- Best to have the bottom of the pool smooth concrete because some things will grow in small lines or cracks of tile. Use tile as a ring at the water level or above it. Ask around there is a reason that pool bottoms are smooth.
- Q:What kind of ceramic tile?
- Tile type, according to its production process and characteristics can be divided into glazed tiles, quintana brick, polished tiles, tiles and mosaic.
Different characteristics of the tiles of course have their own best use, knowledge of the tile have enough understanding, you can do in the decoration of the room targeted, make the best use.
Whole body brick: the whole body of the brick surface is not glazed, and the front and back of the material and color consistent, hence the name. Whole body brick is more wearable, but its color than glazed tiles. Classification is divided into anti-skid brick, polished tiles and seepage through the whole body brick. The scope of application is widely used in hall, aisle and outdoor walkway and other ground, generally less used in the wall.
Features: This is a glazed porcelain tile, with good slip resistance and abrasion resistance. Generally speaking, most of the anti-skid tiles are quintana bricks. As this kind of brick price is moderate, popular consumer favorite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range