|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Laying ceramic tile on old wood subfloor?
- go to Lowes or the HoDepot and take the FREE tile classes .... those instructors are very good .... NUMBER ONE you must float the floor with the tile preparation cement to seal the wood and have a flat surface to lay tile ....
- Q:What are the general equipment needed to open a tile factory?
- Under normal circumstances you can buy a circular polishing machine 14 grinding head, a 800 type CNC cutting machine, in addition to buy a manual cutting machine (1200 models), basically can meet a small processing plant. If you want to be more competitive, on the most advanced arc lines machine.
From: Foshan Tao Yi of Electrical and Mechanical
- Q:Does anyone have a textured tile floor?
- It’s a pain but a stiff scrub brush with hot water and a small amount of soap will get the dirt out. The problem is that you have to do it every week because the groves collect dirt. But don’t use too much soap because when you use the scrub brush you will end up with too many bubbles!
- Q:How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- First knock! The sound is empty! Indicating that the cement did not wipe evenly. There is a place where there is leakage.
In touch! Tile connection is smooth! If the tiles are not flat, it shows that the cement gray is not even!
Look after! Tile joints should be horizontal and vertical.
- Q:Terracotta roof tile within U.S.?
- i install clay tile roofs, usually in the US. americans don't really use permanent roofs so that's why most of the tile is imported. the best company in the US is 400yr old LUDAWICI. they usually have some salvaged pieces as well. also you can try DURABLE SLATE company. they sell salvaged slate along with some tiles. i know a company in south florida called CARPENTERS ROOFING AND SHEET METAL. they have a huge yard full of random clay tiles from 100yrs of installing them. i buy tiles from a company called MASTERPIECE TILES but most of what they sell is imported, however they may be able to get you a few pieces. worst case if you find your exact tile but it must be imported and you only need a couple, tell them you are replacing your entire roof and you need them to send you a few samples to compare them to others. all the best
- Q:Sealing Porcelin Tile?
- Porcelain tile is not porous so sealing is not recommended and can make it slippery like a sheet of ice...You can seal the grout in between though.
- Q:Tiling Advice urgently needed?
-  Yes you can tile over the existing tiles, What you need to do first? Is to rough up with rough sandpaper on the existing tiles to give a bite for the new tiles to hold on.  It is better to have ready mix, because it will have every things in it  Most grout are waterproof and also you can get differ colour grouts to match your bathroom.  Put in your new suit first, then tiles on top of your existing tiles, and grouts it as well.  fill your bath first, then seal it, so it will have the weight of the bath and water in it and it wont break the seal and lest chance of a leak.
- Q:what are the pros and cons of having a ceramic tiled floor and a vinyl floor?
- Tile will add more value, but will feel colder unless you have it heated from below. Vinyl's cheaper (not by much though since it's a petroleum product), feels softer warmer underfoot. However, it can tear crack easier than tile. Tile can crack, but not easily. How about hardwoods?? They can go in every room, it's green, easy to care for, adds value to your home. Consider doing tile in the baths hardwood everywhere else.
- Q:Where best to start a tiling job?
- I've seen it done both ways. But I prefer to do the walls first. That way what ever mess is on the floor can be cleaned up easily and it is not on the new floor tiles
- Q:Real estate tiles where the tiles as Guangzhou? What are the consequences if the wall is not good?
- Guangzhou tiles is the best, because there is no general problem, if the wall is not good to buy a permeable tiles, with a long time will change the pattern, it is difficult to see
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range