Drywall steel profiles are widely used in buildings for ceiling & partition systems with different kinds of boards, such as gypsum board, calcium silicate board, magnesium oxied board, fiber cement board... Drywall steel profiles are made of galvanized steel, and can be installed easilly. Besides, thermal and acoustic insulation products maybe filled in partition system to provide a safe and fire-resistant wall, and create a quiet environment.
Specification of Drywall Steel Profile:
Size: Different series of sizes for different markets
Thickness: By production standard or to order
Length: normal 3m/piece
Zinc-coating: normal 50~60g/m2, or to order
Packing of Drywall Steel Profile:
Pcs into a bale (normally pack by tapes), bales into containers / wagon
Delivery of Drywall Steel Profile:
From Xingang (port) or Tianjin (station), 3 weeks in receipt of advance payment
Installation of Partition with Drywall Profiles and Accessories:
2. Fix the stud and track
3. Install the steel channel
4. Install the boards
5. Jointer application (accessories, screw, jointer, tape, insulation material)
- Q:Light steel keel hanging flat how to calculate the material?
- Material usage
Gypsum board 1.05 square meters
Main keel 1.22m
Vice keel (including crossed keel) 4.45m
Side keel 0.44m
Keel pieces of 3.05
Deputy keel connection 0.83
Main keel connection 0.43
25mm tapping screw 29
Cracked paste 0.50kg
Seam tape with 1.50m
- Q:is there a proper name for this stuff?
- Sorry Yangyang, but I don't understand the meaning of keels in the ceiling tiles. There is a style of ceiling called a dropped ceiling where a metal grid framework (often white) hangs lower than the original ceiling and square, often white tiles are placed inside the grid. If any wires or repairs need to be done above the dropped ceiling they can just push up on a tile, do the repairs and then drop the tile back into place. It is seen often in office or industrial spaces and occasionally in residential. It is fairly modern. An older style of ceiling treatment know as a tin ceiling tiles are an antique metal patterned and textured tile that are attached directly onto the ceiling. They are found in old and often expensive homes and sometimes restaurants. Although they are an antique (starting in the 1800s) you can still buy plastic or metal ones to add to a home giving it an old style charm. Are either of these what you are looking for?
- Q:How much weight could metal dividers separating acoustical ceiling support?
- The ceiling grid is usually suspended on 9 or 12 Ga iron wire. It is typical about every 4 feet along the grid spaced 2 feet at the light fixture corners and then about every 6 feet. If you need to suspend any weight more than about 10 pounds I suggest you install some support wires dedicated to the paintings that penetrate the ceiling grid where you need them. Much safer than using the grid and less likely to let the painting come loose and hit the floor.
- Q:Fixed in the light steel keel h19 what it means
- Flat roof if the level of the width of the width of 300mm between the expansion area can be calculated by the same material can be combined with the amount of calculation, which refers to the width of the horizontal distance. The difference between the height should be the vertical height difference, the calculation of the rules described> 300mm width can be calculated by the expansion area, the expansion of the vertical height size.
- Q:Are there removable ceiling tiles?
- Yes just ask someone at home sense
- Q:Light steel keel more than how high is not allowed to use? What are the requirements within the permissible range?
- Light steel keel wall height can not exceed six meters,
And the above must be to the top, so even into a whole order will be prison!
As for the distance, it is generally forty centimeters, but it is thirty centimeters if we perform standard according to national building interior decoration.
The distance is small, the cost will increase. On the general height, the top of the closure of the words, separated from the wall, the quality is still strong.
- Q:Painting My walls with a Grid Art Pattern?!?
- So what you're doing, is using large poster bristol board, and on each, you are painting images, that in total, creates a story or day in a life scene, poster paints or craft acrylics may do, maybe do a set of paintings that explain you whole day, or week, or year, maybe do a walk-through on one painting, and each piece is one step, the final piece complete, maybe do a whole vine that grows from one board into the next, and each board has a flower, maybe do a typographic set of words, that in total create the image that words represent, maybe do a set of colors, each one blends or creates contrast with the next, maybe do a sudoku with colors in checker board so there are 9 colors but align like numbers maybe do a black & white design, and one color on each board, that represents something personal, maybe do a different grid, circles or triangles, and create a mosaic mix of time sequences, maybe do a floor or ceiling design on walls to turn room on side or end, maybe do a set of hair styles from top to bottom, or giant makeup-kit, hundreds of nail polished designs, have fun mostly, :) ..
- Q:Hard wired smoke detectors/suspended ceiling?
- Yes there are: Because the hard wired smoke detectors are connected to 120 volts they fall under the NEC Wiring methods NEC Article 300. The specific location is 300.11 It gives all of the rules about not using the grid support wires as a method of sole support. You do have to add a support wire the same as a luminary. The best way to attach the old work boxes is to use a bracket called a T-bar they are made by Caddy and several other companies. You also have to make sure that the suspended ceiling is not being used as a return air path for a forced air system because the NFPA 72 states that the minimum distance from a return air to a smoke or CO2 detector is 3 feet. Hope this answers your question :)
- Q:Light keel in the keel is also known as the heart keel is it
- Yes, through the heart keel, through the keel also called crossed keel.
Do not have to use, depends on the height of the wall.
- Q:Double-sided 200 light steel keel gypsum board wall how much money a square
- Gypsum board and keel need to determine the price according to the brand, the general price of the brand needs 100 open, with artificial
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Mid East
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average