Drywall steel profiles are widely used in buildings for ceiling & partition systems with different kinds of boards, such as gypsum board, calcium silicate board, magnesium oxied board, fiber cement board... Drywall steel profiles are made of galvanized steel, and can be installed easilly. Besides, thermal and acoustic insulation products maybe filled in partition system to provide a safe and fire-resistant wall, and create a quiet environment.
Specification of Drywall Steel Profile:
Size: Different series of sizes for different markets
Thickness: By production standard or to order
Length: normal 3m/piece
Zinc-coating: normal 50~60g/m2, or to order
Packing of Drywall Steel Profile:
Pcs into a bale (normally pack by tapes), bales into containers / wagon
Delivery of Drywall Steel Profile:
From Xingang (port) or Tianjin (station), 3 weeks in receipt of advance payment
Installation of Partition with Drywall Profiles and Accessories:
2. Fix the stud and track
3. Install the steel channel
4. Install the boards
5. Jointer application (accessories, screw, jointer, tape, insulation material)
- Q:Acceptance specification and standard of light steel keel in decoration engineering
- Light steel keel panels and keel connections, the connection must be tight and tight.
- Q:When finishing a basement, what type of ceiling works best acoustically?
- I would thing any drop ceiling would work. Here's a link to some sound proofing. Good luck!
- Q:is there a proper name for this stuff?
- Sorry Yangyang, but I don't understand the meaning of keels in the ceiling tiles. There is a style of ceiling called a dropped ceiling where a metal grid framework (often white) hangs lower than the original ceiling and square, often white tiles are placed inside the grid. If any wires or repairs need to be done above the dropped ceiling they can just push up on a tile, do the repairs and then drop the tile back into place. It is seen often in office or industrial spaces and occasionally in residential. It is fairly modern. An older style of ceiling treatment know as a tin ceiling tiles are an antique metal patterned and textured tile that are attached directly onto the ceiling. They are found in old and often expensive homes and sometimes restaurants. Although they are an antique (starting in the 1800s) you can still buy plastic or metal ones to add to a home giving it an old style charm. Are either of these what you are looking for?
- Q:Light steel keel gypsum board bulk density
- This is to be considered load ah, first landlord to figure out whether the line load or surface load, and then go to sets of formulas better.
- Q:Difference between floor plan and reflected ceiling plan?
- The floor plan is taken at an approximate elevation of 5' AFF (above finished floor). This will show walls, fixtures, etc. The reflected ceiling plan is just what it sounds like, the ceiling. This will show the layout for the grid, lights, HVAC supplies and returns, sprinkler heads, etc. They supply different information to different contractors.
- Q:Light steel keel and wood keel ceiling which is better?
- Light steel keel ceiling
1, the selection of light steel keel should meet the design requirements to ensure quality.
2, all in the ceiling of spare parts, keel should be galvanized pieces.
3, keel, boom, connectors should be the right position, the material formation, straight, connected firmly, no loosening.
4, where the suspension of the bearing parts must increase the horizontal keel.
5, the boom from the main keel end shall not exceed 300mm.
6, the quality of the standard deviation can refer to the wooden ceiling. Aluminum alloy keel ceiling decoration quality how to check, can also refer to light steel keel ceiling
- Q:The specification of light steel keel partition
- Do not have to use. But light steel keel must be done head. Can be ruled to do 4.3 meters of the partition keel, due to a higher height, try to use the national standard specifications. So that its strong bearing capacity. And then use 38 through the heart keel to do support. 1.3 meters above the ceiling can be no gypsum board.
- Q:steam coil in a duct 16x20?
- no. you need the strainer inline before the trap.
- Q:What kind of paint roller cover do I use to paint my ceiling?
- New drywall may need multiple coats to get complete coverage. Do not paint in a grid. Start at one side and work across always keeping a wet edge. The method you are using will always produce uneven results.
- Q:how much would a commercial cleaning service charge to clean 815 ceiling lights?
- I charge $40 an hour plus equipment and materials. An estimate may come in on the high side of $3000.00 .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Mid East
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average