Specification of Suspended Ceiling Grid :
1. There are Flat system, Groove system and Slim system for t grid
2. Four kind of tee make up of a ceiling frame. those are main tee, long cross tee, short cross tee and wall angle
The height normally is 38 or 32, thickness from 0.20-0.40MM
The normal size as belows(pls mainly focus on the lenghth we have):
main tee:38*24*3600mm or 38*24*3660mm
main tee:32*24*3600mm or 32*24*3660mm
long cross tee:26*24*1200mm or 26*24*1210mm
Short cross tee:26*24*600mm or 26*24*610mm
wall angle:24*24*3000mm or 24*24*3050mm
wall angle:21*21*3000mm or 21*21*3050mm
Applications of Suspension Ceiling Grid
1.commercial ceiling suspension grid for false ceiling
Package of Suspension Ceiling Grid
1.main tee:30 pcs in one carton
2.long cross tee: 50 pcs in one carton
3.short cross tee:75 pcs in one carton
4.wall angle:50 pcs in one carton
Production Line of suspension ceiling grid
We have 6 production line for ceiling grid, 30 containers per month. our quality undertested by the world market over many years we are your unique relible choice.
- Q:What are the advantages of light steel keel partitions?
- Light steel keel is a new type of building materials, with the modernization of the country's development, in recent years has been widely used in hotels, terminals, passenger stations, stations, theaters, shopping malls, factories, office buildings, Interior decoration, ceiling and other places.
- Q:National norms Light steel keel wall can not do high? What is it?
- Two to three layers, we have been doing this
- Q:New drop ceiling at Menards??
- How about just swapping the ceiling panels. If no one has complained lately maybe the office manager doesn't remember where the outlet is located. The air that would have come directly down on her would end up in the ceiling area but would fall down through the moved panel since it's cold. That way everyone else would still be cool and if the manager looked up he would not see any blockage. No finger print now and the less people that know about it the better..... Sounds like you have a real jerk for an office manager, drunk with power.
- Q:U-shaped light steel keel installed gypsum board with which quota
- Light steel keel gypsum board partition should be set 2004 decoration quota.
1, quotation number 3-45;
2, the amount of engineering assumptions 1 square meters;
3, the unit square meter;
4, the project name assembled U-shaped light steel ceiling keel (not on the type) surface specifications 600mm * 600mm plane;
5, base price of 31.95 yuan (of which: labor costs 7.6 yuan material costs 24.2 yuan mechanical costs 0.07 yuan);
6, because the price is 1 square meters and the same as the unit price;
7, where the material needs to be converted in the original quota 600 * 600 panel material, each square meter needs 1.015 square meters, the content of the price of 20 yuan, to convert into the current price, is the price of gypsum board, the other unchanged, so the project quota Finished over.
- Q:anyone know how to put up something called ceiling max its like a drop ceiling that is a inch from ceiling?
- Great Link MM, but I don't see anything in the text that suggests the FREE space above all the grid work and tiles. Beyond that the text deals with a basement, and/or an area of exposed rafters. Normal drop ceiling requires a drop in the area of 8 inches minimum. I'd be doing Ceiling Max to cover damaged ceilings if I could get to within and inch or 2 of the old. The process, as explained is no different than normal grid install for a drop ceiling. I'll do more research however. The Q nudged an issue I have in a home, and I do drop ceilings with my Son often, commercially.
- Q:What type of metal is a drop ceiling grid made of?
- Drop Ceiling Track
- Q:What is the world keel and light steel keel? What is the use of ah?
- Light steel keel includes: partition keel (vertical keel heaven and earth keel), ceiling keel (main bone, bone)
- Q:How should I go about doing a mosaic on my ceiling?
- Monumental doesn't even came close. To make it realistic you will need to do it on the ceiling, otherwise it will look like patchwork. First thing is to design on paper what you want it to look like. Then transfer design to grid paper. No stepladder. Buy a scaffold that is big enough and high enough to lie on. Transfer your design to the ceiling. You can make stencils for this, and use multiple chalk lines to keep everything straight. Before you start, practice on a plywood board. When you buy your materials, make sure you tell the salesman you are doing a ceiling so you get the right cement or mastic. It took Michelangelo 7 years to do the Sistine Chapel, and he used paint. Good Luck!
- Q:Is a drop-down ceiling affordable?
- affordable is what you can afford..however..measure the area and go to home depot or Lowe's and see how much you are looking at in materials..and if dad will do the install for free that's a plus..now there is the dry wall the ceiling option but as you stated earlier you need to have access to vents and pipes..so the smart choice obviously is to do a drop ceiling..the latter will hurt more with dry wall trying to re patch and repair anything later above the ceiling..and with the drop ceiling you can figure out if you can afford to do 10x10 sections or the hole thing at once..very much affordable and very wise choice..
- Q:Light steel keel length problem
- Strength is no problem.
When the keel is lengthened, pay attention to it, do not put the increase into the above or put the following, to stagger. For example, the extension of a root in the top, then it is next to the two long extension in the bottom. But also to consider the same wall of the keel through the heart to a high degree of consistency.
Strongman,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of Ceiling grid & Drywall system, is a direct supplier for CNBM, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; South America; Southeast Asia;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||80% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range