Specification of Suspended Ceiling Grid :
1. There are Flat system, Groove system and Slim system for t grid
2. Four kind of tee make up of a ceiling frame. those are main tee, long cross tee, short cross tee and wall angle
The height normally is 38 or 32, thickness from 0.20-0.40MM
The normal size as belows(pls mainly focus on the lenghth we have):
main tee:38*24*3600mm or 38*24*3660mm
main tee:32*24*3600mm or 32*24*3660mm
long cross tee:26*24*1200mm or 26*24*1210mm
Short cross tee:26*24*600mm or 26*24*610mm
wall angle:24*24*3000mm or 24*24*3050mm
wall angle:21*21*3000mm or 21*21*3050mm
Applications of Suspension Ceiling Grid
1.commercial ceiling suspension grid for false ceiling
Package of Suspension Ceiling Grid
1.main tee:30 pcs in one carton
2.long cross tee: 50 pcs in one carton
3.short cross tee:75 pcs in one carton
4.wall angle:50 pcs in one carton
Production Line of suspension ceiling grid
We have 6 production line for ceiling grid, 30 containers per month. our quality undertested by the world market over many years we are your unique relible choice.
- Q:I'm working on a spring isolation layout that will suspend a ceiling on a 4x4 grid with each spring located at?
- Sounds like you will probably need to break up the oddly shaped areas, and consider them as a collection of rectangles. However, my understanding is still a little fuzzy. What's this reaction stuff? I don't have a clear picture of the layout in my head.
- Q:looking to hang suspending ceiling tiles but what should i charge for a square footage?
- Are you looking to install suspended ceiling? It depends on the tile and grid and your location. Complete ceilings in the Bay Area of California go for about $1.20 to 2.00 per square foot. I have never heard of anyone just installing the tile.
- Q:How much weight can ceiling tile rails hold?
- It depends on the installation. I would expect 100-120 pounds to be too much for almost all installations. 20-30 pounds is easily possible on almost all if supported over several feet of the rail and not just hung from one or two of the grid clamps sold for the purpose of putting up signs or displays. For example, the circular air conditioning outlets used in some stores that are connected by flexible ducts to the main ducts and the fluorescent light fixtures that lay in the openings weigh about 10 pounds. The variation is due to the location of the hanging wires for the grid and what the weight is doing. I would expect a hanging point directly under a vertical 16 ga. wire running up to the building structure/roof would probably be able to take 40-50 pounds if the wire were well twisted at both ends - but the wires are often just pushed through the hole and bent with a single hook. I am certain that 100 pounds applied in the middle of a rail between two support points is going to bend the rail in any common installation. To hold that much weight safely, I think you are going to have to run a wire through a slot or hole in the tile, up through the upper structure and tie into the building directly, especially if there is any chance of movement by wind, AC air flow, or people bumping the suspended item.
- Q:60 series light steel keel
- Light steel keel specifications
1 Master 60
Hanging items keel 60 × 27 × 1.2
2 is not on the people 60
Ceiling keel 60 × 27 × 0.6
Main keel 50 × 15 × 1.2
Keel 50 × 19 × 0.5
Keel 38 × 12 × 1.0
Wall keel 1 50
To the keel 50 × 35 × 0.5 2 50
Vertical keel 50 × 35 × 0.5 3 75
To keel 75 × 35 × 0.5
- Q:Decoration, said light steel keel gypsum board wall what is the use?
- Energy saving and environmental protection, policy support. Gypsum board production energy consumption is very low, in the regular annual production capacity of 20 million square meters of production lines per square meter double-sided monolithic gypsum board partition, the production of energy consumption does not exceed 3kg standard coal, and per square meter Clay brick wall production energy consumption is 4-12kg standard coal. In 2000, the former National Building Materials Bureau, the Ministry of Construction, the Ministry of Agriculture, the Ministry of Land and Resources, the Office of Building Materials (2000), published a list of large and medium cities with solid clay brick tiles. Light steel keel gypsum board will be the new wall materials in the most development potential of one of the products, but also to replace the solid clay brick is one of the most ideal and most economical wall materials.
- Q:Light steel keel is what material to do
- Construction process: 3.1 process: ball line, sub-file → do pillow belt (design requirements) → fixed along the top, along the keel → fixed keel keel → installation of vertical keel → installation doors, window frames → installation of additional keel → installation support keel → check keel installation → electrical pipe installation wall equipment → install a mask panel → fill the sound insulation material → install another panel panel → seam and angle treatment → quality inspection
- Q:What is the list and quota of light steel keel plugs?
- The quotient subhead should be three, one wall light steel keel, a wall of sound-absorbing cotton (glass wool), one is the Ebert board (no eut plate haunted can borrow similar to cement board or gypsum board)
- Q:It is good when the ceiling is light steel keel and wood keel
- In fact, the development of the ceiling process to the present, is not purely with wooden keel or light steel keel, and these two years have seen a lot of the combination of the way the ceiling. Wood keel easy to do modeling, light steel keel support strong, not easy to deformation, so now when the ceiling, in the need to shape the place with wooden keel, the other to do with the support of light steel keel is the most reasonable way.
- Q:I need inexpensive ideas to disguise ugly ceiling for a wedding reception?
- you could buy really inexpensive solid cotton fabric in a color that will compliment the room and stretch it across ceiling with tacks in the ends to hold it in place. You could do it in black if you want to ceiling to completely disappear.
- Q:What is called light steel keel? Why buy when the square is calculated? Not by a one to calculate it?
- You want to show that you only need to ceiling or even the walls and the ceiling to have the area is how much the general ceiling is 30 cm each wall is 40 cm on the need for how much you have to see how long you buy Light steel keel this will be able to calculate how much you need the current light steel keel points of the type of many if the wall does not need to be too good
Strongman,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of Ceiling grid & Drywall system, is a direct supplier for CNBM, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; South America; Southeast Asia;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||80% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range