Specification of Suspended Ceiling Grid :
1. There are Flat system, Groove system and Slim system for t grid
2. Four kind of tee make up of a ceiling frame. those are main tee, long cross tee, short cross tee and wall angle
The height normally is 38 or 32, thickness from 0.20-0.40MM
The normal size as belows(pls mainly focus on the lenghth we have):
main tee:38*24*3600mm or 38*24*3660mm
main tee:32*24*3600mm or 32*24*3660mm
long cross tee:26*24*1200mm or 26*24*1210mm
Short cross tee:26*24*600mm or 26*24*610mm
wall angle:24*24*3000mm or 24*24*3050mm
wall angle:21*21*3000mm or 21*21*3050mm
Applications of Suspension Ceiling Grid
1.commercial ceiling suspension grid for false ceiling
Package of Suspension Ceiling Grid
1.main tee:30 pcs in one carton
2.long cross tee: 50 pcs in one carton
3.short cross tee:75 pcs in one carton
4.wall angle:50 pcs in one carton
Production Line of suspension ceiling grid
We have 6 production line for ceiling grid, 30 containers per month. our quality undertested by the world market over many years we are your unique relible choice.
- Q:How do you install a suspended ceiling if one dimension of the room is 24 feet?
- You are correct that the Main T's are 12' long and yes you can connect those with each other. Here is how you do it! If you do not own a rotary laser level you can probably rent one at an tool rental store. Alternatively you can also measure the desired height from the floor (giving it is level) and snap a line with an chalk line on every wall. Now you will mount the wall angle along the walls (try to hit studs normaly16 on center) once you completed this you need to install hangers every 2-4' to hang your wire from ( your rafters may be 24 on center) I would use the recommended screws for it, if you have the framing in the ceiling exposed you also can hang the suspension wire from the rafters that will support your T's. to verify level you can use a level or pull a string across your main T's. Now you can install all your cross T's they come in 2' + 4' length you should have your main T's spaced accordingly. Now you can insert the Ceiling Tile, install only on row at the time if you want to install Bat Insulation on top of it. If you planing on installing recess Lights I would install those drops before the main T's because it is easier to move your grid out the way. If you want to use florescent lights you need to support all 4 corners of your Main T's around the light fixture to support the weight. One last tip: Buy your supply s from an Distributor for Armstrong that will save you a bunch of cash in comparison to an Home Improvement Store like Lowe's or Home Depot Good Luck
- Q:What is the light steel keel double gypsum board partition wall
- Refers to the internal framework of light steel composition,
Two pairs of laying gypsum board, and then in the gypsum board and then putty putty, brush paint.
This composition of the partition is the so-called double gypsum board partition.
- Q:Ceiling Falling?
- Is it a suspended grid acoustical ceiling? This shouldn't happen unless the tiles get wet and soak up water or the border tiles were cut too short, or the installer didn't use pop rivets to secure the grid to the molding.
- Q:Help with painting scripture on bedroom ceiling?
- I would sketch it out in pencil first. That way you could erase what does not look good before committing to the design in paint.
- Q:Can the hotel light steel keel wall be used with plastic threading pipe?
- Hotel noise is a lot of customers pay attention to the point, now people pay attention to privacy and security, you want to run a good hotel is still a good sound insulation.
- Q:Home decoration want to do with light steel keel, has been paved the tiles, and can do on the tiles?
- Light steel keel partition in the shop before, after all is possible, paving the brick can be done in the tiles above, to the keel with the glue and tiles can be a solid paste the normal construction.
- Q:suspended ceiling with bulkheads?
- First okorder.com/?XlinkID=13 Typical drop ceilings need about 4 whereas the CeilingMax mounts flush. As for the ducts, you could box them out with plywood and just paint them with a semi-gloss white paint (or the same as your trim color). I personally wouldn't tile them. If they are square and tight to the ceiling, you could install the CeilingMax right up to the side of the duct and just paint the duct itself.
- Q:How should I paint my ceiling tile?
- I agree to take them down if you can, but use Kiltz primer first before painting. Kiltz will seal the tiles so you don't get a splotchy paint job. DO NOT use texture paint, too heavy and will crack. Kiltz is white so all you would need to do is prime and use spray glue for the glitter. Practice on something before getting carried away and ruining your ceiling. Also do not attempt unless you can remove tiles. Spray glue not good for lungs.
- Q:Is it good to use a light steel keel?
- Wood keel because the main body is wood, it is easy to burn and corrosion, easy to mold in the wet bathroom, which the whole ceiling will cause a great impact. Of course, now the wood keel are done anti-corrosion treatment, but also the surface of the wooden keel brushing the fireproof material. This greatly improved the role of wood keel.
In general, the wood keel ceiling or light steel keel ceiling is good, they have their own advantages, in fact, at this stage, light steel keel or use more.
- Q:Gypsum board light steel keel cut off how much money 1 square
- Light steel keel (vertical spacing of 400mm, three meters or less two feet through the heart): 20 yuan / square, 9.5mm thick plaster board: 7.5 yuan / square. Accessories: 3 yuan / square cost price: 53 yuan / square
Strongman,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of Ceiling grid & Drywall system, is a direct supplier for CNBM, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; South America; Southeast Asia;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||80% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range