Drywall steel profiles are widely used in buildings for ceiling & partition systems with different kinds of boards, such as gypsum board, calcium silicate board, magnesium oxied board, fiber cement board... Drywall steel profiles are made of galvanized steel, and can be installed easilly. Besides, thermal and acoustic insulation products maybe filled in partition system to provide a safe and fire-resistant wall, and create a quiet environment.
Specification of Drywall Steel Profile:
Size: Different series of sizes for different markets
Length: normal 3m/piece
Zinc-coating: normal 50~60g/m2, or to order
Packing of Drywall Steel Profile:
Pcs into a bale (normally pack by tapes), bales into containers / wagon
Delivery of Drywall Steel Profile:
From Xingang (port) or Tianjin (station), 3 weeks in receipt of advance payment
Installation of Partition with Drywall Profiles and Accessories:
2. Fix the stud and track
3. Install the steel channel
4. Install the boards
5. Jointer application (accessories, screw, jointer, tape, insulation material)
- Q:Light steel keel and aluminum alloy keel that good? Where are the more appropriate?
- Simply said light steel keel is iron made of aluminum keel is made of aluminum light steel keel is generally U or C type aluminum alloy keel mostly T-type. But there is a kind of paint keel is made of metal. Also T-type. But relatively soft. Light steel keel is generally used in the veneer, that is, keel seal gypsum board in the paint, aluminum alloy in the frame more, paint keel, aluminum, mineral wool board, aluminum alloy keel cost is expensive Light steel keel prices are relatively first in almost all with light steel keel, light steel keel is the load keel, the general model is DU50, DU38, DU60 aluminum alloy keel just with 60 * 60 silicon calcium board with, divided into large T and T and Corner. Light steel keel is a paper gypsum board; silicon calcium board; cement pressure plate and other smallpox material base fixed material. Light steel keel is generally in accordance with national standards for production and processing.
- Q:The difference between light steel keel and aluminum alloy keel
- Light steel keel hard, aluminum keel light, good toughness
- Q:How does the aluminum-plastic plate and the light steel keel connect?
- First wooden keel nailed to thirty centimeters of small squares, and then nine or nine per cent of Austrian song board base, and finally with a strong adhesive on the aluminum plate.
- Q:What is the difference between a normal ceiling and a False ceiling?
- A normal' ceiling is usually seamless drywall or plaster. A false ceiling is a metal grid system that will hold 2'x2' or 2'x4' tiles that can be raised to access wiring or plumbing.
- Q:How much will it cost me to put in a drop ceiling?
- Home Depot lists a 400 sq ft drop ceiling grid installation kit for $14.38. They also list 2' x 4' ceiling panels for $4.11 each. I could not tell it the grid kit included the actual grid, or just hardware. Your room is 336 sq ft.
- Q:Where to buy a single GRATE for ceiling (like they have in schools)?
- All your big box stores such as Home depot or Lowes will carry them. Any electrical supply house will also carry them. They are most of the time a white or clear plastic. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:How many millimeters are the main keel spacing during the construction of the lightweight steel keel ceiling?
- Grille installation
Specifications are generally 100mm × l00mm; 150mm × l50mm; 200mm × 200mm and other square grille, the general card
With a decorative panel plate stuck on the keel.
- Q:To do a span of 11 meters of the door frame, with light steel keel can do it
- Appearance Quality Light steel keel shape to smooth, angular, cut not allowed to affect the use of burrs and deformation. Galvanized layer is not allowed to have skin, from the tumor, shedding and other defects. For corrosion, damage, dark spots, pitting and other defects, according to the provisions of the method should be tested in accordance with the provisions of Table 2-81. Appearance quality inspection, should be 0.5m away from the product under the conditions of bright light, the visual inspection. Light steel keel surface should be galvanized rust, the double-sided galvanized: excellent products not less than 120g / m * m.
- Q:Light steel keel and wood keel ceiling which is better?
- Light steel keel is good, will not be damp, will not be deformed, but not easy to do modeling, so there are a lot of home improvement with wood keel, because it is easy to do a variety of shapes, but to brush on the moisture and fire paint. Can be used with white pine
- Q:Will the light steel keel do the wall can be installed air conditioning indoor unit?
- First estimate that you are using light steel keel plus gypsum board.
If the general 3 below the indoor unit is no problem. Even if the use of wood keel is no problem.
But you better in the keel where the fixed indoor unit because the gypsum board load-bearing in general 20-30 kg.Once there will be hidden.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Mid East
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average