Specification of Suspended Ceiling Grid :
1. There are Flat system, Groove system and Slim system for t grid
2. Four kind of tee make up of a ceiling frame. those are main tee, long cross tee, short cross tee and wall angle
The height normally is 38 or 32, thickness from 0.20-0.40MM
The normal size as belows(pls mainly focus on the lenghth we have):
main tee:38*24*3600mm or 38*24*3660mm
main tee:32*24*3600mm or 32*24*3660mm
long cross tee:26*24*1200mm or 26*24*1210mm
Short cross tee:26*24*600mm or 26*24*610mm
wall angle:24*24*3000mm or 24*24*3050mm
wall angle:21*21*3000mm or 21*21*3050mm
Applications of Suspension Ceiling Grid
1.commercial ceiling suspension grid for false ceiling
Package of Suspension Ceiling Grid
1.main tee:30 pcs in one carton
2.long cross tee: 50 pcs in one carton
3.short cross tee:75 pcs in one carton
4.wall angle:50 pcs in one carton
Production Line of suspension ceiling grid
We have 6 production line for ceiling grid, 30 containers per month. our quality undertested by the world market over many years we are your unique relible choice.
- Q:Why is there a light beyond my ceiling tiles?
- The light used to be on the finished ceiling when the structure was first built. Later a drop ceiling was added and they just left the old lights up there. They were probably controlled by the switch that you currently use to turn the troffer lights on that are mounted in the ceiling grids.
- Q:Please help.. OPEN-CEILING question?
- I think you are reffering to what is called a drop ceiling or sometimes a grid ceiling. If that is the case the panels are made from mostly fiberglass now and some older ones are made of fiberglass and wood fibers ( cellulose ) .home depot can find a good installer at a reasonable price in your area. IF you are near northeast ct I know of several contractors that do that type of work IM me for more info
- Q:How to install white color ceiling lights in living room?
- OMG you like those?! their called flourescent lights and you can get them anywhere but lowes or home depot would be best. their easy enough to install but you would probably need a surface mount one which would look hideous. most offices have drop ceilings so the lights just drop into the grid but at your house since you probably have drywall you would have to screw a surface mount fixture right to the drywall.
- Q:Light steel keel how many meters long?
- 10 cm, 4 meters also have
- Q:U-shaped light steel keel installed gypsum board with which quota
- Whether there is a drop level, the two top layer sets of quota artificial coefficient 110, set the amount of light steel keel on the gypsum board, the material in the gypsum board thickness defaults to 12, do not meet the site Please adjust, base price do not know where you are , I am Qingdao side, in accordance with the 2017 price list, the provincial base price of 230.54 yuan / 10 square meters, the regional price of 239.93 yuan / 10 square meters, hoping to help you, this price is flat top price
- Q:How to install drywall into basement ceiling?
- Or not enough screws, you need to use a fair number for a ceiling. You may want to go with another solution in a basement, though.
- Q:How do I install drywall on ceiling after walls are already done?
- Did you leave a half inch space at the top of the walls so that the ceiling board can sit on it? If so good . If not it depends alot on the spacing of the ceiling joists. 24 span or greater you may want to put in 2x2or 2x4 spacers nailed inbetween the rafters. This is so because you can fasten the drywall to the rafters, but what do you do about the space in between which is most noticable at the wall/ceiling corner. By adding that spacer you have a spot to screw to. ((That is why the ceiling is put up first and the walls jammed up to the ceiling-to hold up the drywall. You want so that you don't see any flex when you push on it on the edges. If it don't move you did good. Do screw the ceiling. Alot. That is what mud is for.
- Q:Light steel keel use method
- This is the floor or roof pavement used to facilitate the decoration and lifting the structure of other equipment
- Q:When do you think this photo was taken?
- yesterday.. were you trying to make a photo look older?? cause its not gunna work with just a hat and a black and white photo.
- Q:Material used in False Ceiling?
- A false or dropped ceiling can be made of various materials. Most commonly, they are made of ceiling tiles or panels that are suspended from a grid of wires and tracks.
Strongman,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of Ceiling grid & Drywall system, is a direct supplier for CNBM, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; South America; Southeast Asia;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||80% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range