Specification of Suspended Ceiling Grid :
1. There are Flat system, Groove system and Slim system for t grid
2. Four kind of tee make up of a ceiling frame. those are main tee, long cross tee, short cross tee and wall angle
The height normally is 38 or 32, thickness from 0.20-0.40MM
The normal size as belows(pls mainly focus on the lenghth we have):
main tee:38*24*3600mm or 38*24*3660mm
main tee:32*24*3600mm or 32*24*3660mm
long cross tee:26*24*1200mm or 26*24*1210mm
Short cross tee:26*24*600mm or 26*24*610mm
wall angle:24*24*3000mm or 24*24*3050mm
wall angle:21*21*3000mm or 21*21*3050mm
Applications of Suspension Ceiling Grid
1.commercial ceiling suspension grid for false ceiling
Package of Suspension Ceiling Grid
1.main tee:30 pcs in one carton
2.long cross tee: 50 pcs in one carton
3.short cross tee:75 pcs in one carton
4.wall angle:50 pcs in one carton
Production Line of suspension ceiling grid
We have 6 production line for ceiling grid, 30 containers per month. our quality undertested by the world market over many years we are your unique relible choice.
- Q:Material u-type 50 series light steel keel in the main keel specifications is how much
- Simply talk to you about the connection between the keels: the boom with a bolt bolts fixed on the floor, with T-type keel hanging pieces connected T-shaped main keel, T-keel for long, in its interface with T-keel connections fixed, between the keel and the main keel is connected between the plug, you can not accessories.
If the ceiling has an additional load or a large area of the ceiling, you need U-bearing keel, that is, after the installation of the boom, first with U-shaped keel (main keel) hanging pieces will U-shaped main keel and boom connection, T-type keel pendant connects the T-shaped longitudinal keel with the U-shaped main keel ...
1, T-type keel hanging pieces: for the T-type main keel and boom connection. Applicable only to non-loaded keel without additional load of the ceiling.
2, T-type keel connection: for the vertical T-keel that is the main keel connection.
3, U-type keel hanging pieces: for connecting the carrying keel (main keel) and boom.
4, T-type keel pendant: for U-type light steel keel and T-type longitudinal keel connection.
5, U-shaped main keel connection: for the U-type carrying keel of the long.
- Q:Light steel keel dc50 * 19 * 0.5 What does it mean
- Keel width of 5 cm, height 1.9 cm, thickness 0.5 mm
- Q:How do I connect ceiling speakers in a retail store?
- There are a number of methods, however be mindful there are copyright payments required when song is played in a commercial institution. Some small retailers get an exemption for enjoying tune out of a portable 'boombox' radio like device, but using multiple audio system will not be included through the exemption. The cheapest supply of retail retailer track is from satellite tv for pc vendors as they incorporate the performance royalty in the month-to-month fee, and the furnished receiver is enough for many small installations.
- Q:Calling all Do-It-Yourselfers!! floor to ceiling wall molding?
- You shouldn't have to install MDF in order to do that unless maybe your wall was not flat. And yes, it should look good with a vaulted ceiling. You'll also want to make sure that your trim boards aren't bowed. Most likely, all you'll really need to do is nail where the studs are on your wall.
- Q:What is the difference between a normal ceiling and a False ceiling?
- A false ceiling are squares on metal borders that hang from the real ceiling which is permanent. False ceilings are used to cover up messy ceilings or wiring running across ceilings.
- Q:What would I need to refinish this basement?
- The carpet was probably removed because it was dirty and the concret looked better for the sale, If no mold is present than I doubt it was removed because of a water problem, throw in some carpet and a few cieling tiles and you'll be good. Unless your sayin the drywall isnt finished ie. no mud, than take a class at home depot how to finish drywall (its very easy) paint than do the floors, your all good.
- Q:Light steel keel and wood do ceiling which is good
- Large area used. Light steel keel better.
Small area and shape complex, better wood.
- Q:Light steel keel manufacturers is not only the production of light steel keel?
- This is not necessarily, like a large factory Taishan, dragon card, can be resistant, etc. In addition to light steel keel will produce gypsum board.
- Q:What are the types of light steel keel skeleton?
- The main dragon has 38.50.60 what model can be scheduled
- Q:Light steel keel gypsum board and wood keel which is used to hang the living room better?
- Light steel keel is good, will not be damp, will not be deformed, but not easy to do modeling, so there are a lot of home improvement with wood keel, because it is easy to do a variety of shapes, but to brush on the moisture and fire paint.
Light steel keel ceiling
1, the selection of light steel keel should meet the design requirements to ensure quality.
2, all in the ceiling of spare parts, keel should be galvanized pieces.
3, keel, boom, connectors should be the right position, the material formation, straight, connected firmly, no loosening.
4, where the suspension of the bearing parts must increase the horizontal keel.
5, the boom from the main keel end shall not exceed 300mm.
6, the quality of the standard deviation can refer to the wooden ceiling. Aluminum alloy keel ceiling decoration quality how to check, can also refer to light steel keel ceiling.
Strongman,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of Ceiling grid & Drywall system, is a direct supplier for CNBM, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Mid East; South America; Southeast Asia;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||80% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range