Drywall steel profiles are widely used in buildings for ceiling & partition systems with different kinds of boards, such as gypsum board, calcium silicate board, magnesium oxied board, fiber cement board... Drywall steel profiles are made of galvanized steel, and can be installed easilly. Besides, thermal and acoustic insulation products maybe filled in partition system to provide a safe and fire-resistant wall, and create a quiet environment.
Specification of Drywall Steel Profile:
Size: Different series of sizes for different markets
Thickness: By production standard or to order
Length: normal 3m/piece
Zinc-coating: normal 50~60g/m2, or to order
Packing of Drywall Steel Profile:
Pcs into a bale (normally pack by tapes), bales into containers / wagon
Delivery of Drywall Steel Profile:
From Xingang (port) or Tianjin (station), 3 weeks in receipt of advance payment
Installation of Partition with Drywall Profiles and Accessories:
2. Fix the stud and track
3. Install the steel channel
4. Install the boards
5. Jointer application (accessories, screw, jointer, tape, insulation material)
- Q:Light steel keel dc50 * 19 * 0.5 What does it mean
- Keel width of 5 cm, height 1.9 cm, thickness 0.5 mm
- Q:Hanging a heavy item from a drop ceiling?
- 30 lbs is quite a bit of weight. You will need to screw into a joist. Ay type of toggle bolt just through the drywall will not hold it.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of wood keel and light steel keel?
- Steel keel: easy to buy, what is a large area, less facade changes occasions. Cutting the construction to facilitate fast. Clean and simple.
- Q:How effective can a bathroom fan be in a suspended ceiling?
- A very, very high percentage of restroom walls either run to the floor or roof above and / or have a drywall ceiling above any suspended ceiling. Otherwise it would be like having a restroom in the center of a low partition open concept office area. The exhaust fans must be ducted through the ceiling above the suspended ceiling and to the outside of the building. The exhaust make up air will come in the room at your door undercut.
- Q:Light steel keel ceiling by which parts
- Light steel keel ceiling by the boom, keel, accessories, and other parts of the cover.
The boom is mounted on the upper floor and is used to hold the keel and bear the weight of the ceiling. It is usually made of + 6- + 8 steel.
The keel is divided into a large keel, a keel, a small keel, etc. The large keel section is U-shaped, the middle and small keel sections are U-shaped, T-type two keel constitute the ceiling skeleton, to install the cover panel and bear the weight of the panel. Keel with thin-walled steel strip rolling.
- Q:Light steel keel what accessories
- Countersunk head nail, nail for installation, as well as angle, flat steel and other connections
- Q:Light steel keel expensive or aluminum alloy keel expensive? What are the characteristics of each
- There is a kind of paint keel is made of iron. Also T-type. But relatively soft. Own grasp.
- Q:How much weight could metal dividers separating acoustical ceiling support?
- a few pounds max. this stuff is only made to support the mass of the tiles. it will fold faster than superman on laundry day if you load it up.
- Q:Light steel keel wall is this use?
- Light steel keel wall height of not more than six meters, as for the distance, before the words also useful sixty centimeters, but now is generally forty centimeters, but if the national architectural interior decoration standards, it is thirty centimeters.
- Q:What size cage is best for two adult female guinea pigs?
- It says 2 pigs need at least 7.5 square feet but 10.5 is preferred.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Mid East
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average