Drywall steel profiles are widely used in buildings for ceiling & partition systems with different kinds of boards, such as gypsum board, calcium silicate board, magnesium oxied board, fiber cement board... Drywall steel profiles are made of galvanized steel, and can be installed easilly. Besides, thermal and acoustic insulation products maybe filled in partition system to provide a safe and fire-resistant wall, and create a quiet environment.
Specification of Drywall Steel Profile:
Size: Different series of sizes for different markets
Thickness: By production standard or to order
Length: normal 3m/piece
Zinc-coating: normal 50~60g/m2, or to order
Packing of Drywall Steel Profile:
Pcs into a bale (normally pack by tapes), bales into containers / wagon
Delivery of Drywall Steel Profile:
From Xingang (port) or Tianjin (station), 3 weeks in receipt of advance payment
Installation of Partition with Drywall Profiles and Accessories:
2. Fix the stud and track
3. Install the steel channel
4. Install the boards
5. Jointer application (accessories, screw, jointer, tape, insulation material)
- Q:15 square meters of double light steel keel gypsum board, probably with the number of self-tapping nail?
- Each vertical interval of 25 cm each horizontal interval of 40 cm each. With 3.5 / .2 5 get 14. with 4.2 / .4 was 10.5,14 * 11 = 154 so side with 154 nails, both sides is 308.
- Q:looking to hang suspending ceiling tiles but what should i charge for a square footage?
- Are you looking to install suspended ceiling? It depends on the tile and grid and your location. Complete ceilings in the Bay Area of California go for about $1.20 to 2.00 per square foot. I have never heard of anyone just installing the tile.
- Q:How do you attach suspended ceiling wall molding without studs?
- Just cut a pc. of wood and hold it behind the drywall while you run a drywall screw through the wall mold/drywall and into the wood block. Install the longest pc. of wood you can fit up and in behind the drywall. If you glue it on you will probably get the glue all over you, the wall mold and the drywall + do you really want to be waiting for that glue to dry. Keep your hand out of the way of the screw. You can predrill the holes in the wall mold so your drywall screws will go right in the hole and into the drywall and wood block. If you need any advice on installing the grid ceiling just ask. Some helpful hints can make your job easier. I would need the room dimensions and also are you installing 2'x4' tile or 2'x2' tile? There are some nice looking 2'x2' tiles that are flexible. The 2'x2' tiles are a little easier to install if you have close clearance above the grid work. Good Luck
- Q:Why wall wall stickers or hanging wood finishes to do light steel keel base or wood base it?
- Paste the wallpaper completely do not do keel or wood base layer, directly in the scratch of the putty layer painted a layer of base film, because if the direct paste wallpaper, glue the adhesive force is very strong, directly paste the wall may pull the grass Off, if you first brush a layer of basement film (or also called wallpaper companion), the basement membrane can be closed wall, waterproof moisture, increase the adhesion of walls and wallpaper, brush after a day and then paste the wallpaper on it. Now there are some wallpaper glue inside has been with the base film ingredients, so do not have a single brush base film, putty dry, brush wallpaper glue can be directly posted wallpaper.
- Q:Light steel keel wall transformation, how to increase the door?
- Hello there. Do you mean that you are not moving on the basis of the original door position? While the need to seal off part of the other side of the need to remove part of the light steel keel wall, the height of the door If so, this is technically achievable.
- Q:Gypsum board wall with a square with the number of light steel keel
- Keel per square 10 yuan (including the ground, vertical, the main keel, screws, etc.), artificial 8 yuan or so. Sound insulation cotton plus 8 yuan per square. This is the price of the price
- Q:Is it ok to put in a dropped ceiling in the basement before putting up drywall on walls? ?
- Do the drop ceiling last. Why? A drop ceiling has a pc. of steel molding called *Wall mold*, that goes around the entire perimeter of the room. This is for the ceiling tile to rest on against the wall. Walls are finished first and then this molding is installed which gives a nice clean finished look around the edges of the room. If you put it up first, it will not look professional, and you drywall or other wall material will cover up the wall mold around the edge. Plus - You will undoubtedly have damage to the ceiling panels and or the grid work caused by hitting it with other materials as you or others are working on the walls. Do any wall framing first-just rough framing. Then do a ceiling plan layout on paper to scale so you can see where you want the lighting in the grid ceiling. Now, run wiring in walls and ceilings. Now hang drywall. Tape and finish drywall - cleanup. Now run grid ceiling metal framework and install lights in ceiling. Now prime and paint drywall as you now have lights installed. Now install ceiling tiles and baseboard. This is how I would have it done on a project.
- Q:Is it good to use a light steel keel?
- Light steel expensive, the wood can be.
- Q:Gypsum board ceiling with light steel keel how much material
- 1, need to be clear: you live in the city. Because it involves the same product, the price difference between the material. And the local labor costs are not uniform standards, the main material: 38 main dragon, 50 Fu Long, 6 and 8 thick screw, Zigong screws, hanging pieces, pieces, nuts, nuts and small accessories, 2.44 meters Or 3 m gypsum board;
2, process requirements, boom standard 0.8mm above. Spaced 1-1.2 meters. Main keel 1-1.2 m interval. The main dragon deputy dragon is 1: 3 main keel is 50-60 width. Thickness is 1.2mm Positive and negative tolerance 0.01-0.03 Vice keel thickness is 0.5mm. Positive and negative tolerance 0.01-0.03 mm Gypsum board thickness is 0.95mm or more
3, the cost of gypsum board price of 7 yuan / square, keel 12 yuan / per square (the main keel and vice dragon, hanging tendons, corners) around, no shape flat top of the general artificial 20-30 yuan. 1.2 thick gypsum board plus 4 yuan per square, not including paint (three-tier city price)
- Q:What is the keel of the ceiling?
- Look at your home improvement or tooling, home improvement on the ordinary light steel keel on the line, tooling, then it is recommended to use paint keel with mineral wool board to use, so that sound-absorbing, fire, light will be much better, the domestic star excellent times mine mine Board is very good, you can understand what.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Mid East
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average