Drywall steel profiles are widely used in buildings for ceiling & partition systems with different kinds of boards, such as gypsum board, calcium silicate board, magnesium oxied board, fiber cement board... Drywall steel profiles are made of galvanized steel, and can be installed easilly. Besides, thermal and acoustic insulation products maybe filled in partition system to provide a safe and fire-resistant wall, and create a quiet environment.
Specification of Drywall Steel Profile:
Size: Different series of sizes for different markets
Thickness: By production standard or to order
Length: normal 3m/piece
Zinc-coating: normal 50~60g/m2, or to order
Packing of Drywall Steel Profile:
Pcs into a bale (normally pack by tapes), bales into containers / wagon
Delivery of Drywall Steel Profile:
From Xingang (port) or Tianjin (station), 3 weeks in receipt of advance payment
Installation of Partition with Drywall Profiles and Accessories:
2. Fix the stud and track
3. Install the steel channel
4. Install the boards
5. Jointer application (accessories, screw, jointer, tape, insulation material)
- Q:Is the light steel keel of the house made of the same decoration?
- Will the cost of light steel keel and wood keel
Light steel keel for large area flat ceiling, and if the room needs to have the shape of the ceiling, you need to do the wooden keel ceiling. Decoration company should do so for the sake of technology, the quality should not have any problems.
- Q:I would like to ask: light steel keel ceiling installation gypsum board, gypsum board along the long side of the installation is parallel to the main keel or parallel keel?
- Long side parallel main keel, vertical vice keel
- Q:Is a drop-down ceiling affordable?
- affordable is what you can afford..however..measure the area and go to home depot or Lowe's and see how much you are looking at in materials..and if dad will do the install for free that's a plus..now there is the dry wall the ceiling option but as you stated earlier you need to have access to vents and pipes..so the smart choice obviously is to do a drop ceiling..the latter will hurt more with dry wall trying to re patch and repair anything later above the ceiling..and with the drop ceiling you can figure out if you can afford to do 10x10 sections or the hole thing at once..very much affordable and very wise choice..
- Q:120mm light steel keel wall keel model is how much
- Sound insulation cotton is not necessary, but the best place, brick wall at least 100, the other commonly used there are 200,240 specifications.
- Q:Home decoration with wood keel good or light steel keel good
- Specifically to see what kind of top hanging, if it is pvc wood keel of course, if it is gypsum board, of course, light steel keel. Integrated ceiling.
- Q:Light steel keel and wood do ceiling which is good
- Of course, the light steel keel to do the ceiling better, light steel keel has the stability, is the wood material can not be compared. The deformation characteristics of the wood determines the unevenness of the top surface, the deformation of the wood (wood), which directly increases the possibility of cracking on the top surface. So, if the production of the ceiling, the keel is to use light steel keel as well.
- Q:What are the usual measurments of ceiling tiles in a school?
- If you mean the drop-in tiles that fit into the metal grids, there are 2 sizes, 2ft x 2ft. and 2ft. x 4 ft. You can get them at lowes or home depot.
- Q:how are grids used in constuction working?
- Often, a plan is drawn in grid form. Each square of the grid is equal to 3', or something similar. That type of plan is much easier to work with, since the page is not covered with dimensions. If a particular feature, such as a wall, is not located on a grid line, there will be a dimension from the grid line to locate it. The suspension system for a dropped ceiling is also called the grid. Main runners are spaced every 4', then a system of tees is used to divide the ceiling into a grid of 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' spaces. Light fixtures and HVAC vents are made in sizes to fit in the grid. Hope this helps you with your project.
- Q:does anyone know where I can find clips to hang things from acoustic ceiling grids?
- any home improvement store in the plant department
- Q:What is the list and quota of light steel keel plugs?
- The quotient subhead should be three, one wall light steel keel, a wall of sound-absorbing cotton (glass wool), one is the Ebert board (no eut plate haunted can borrow similar to cement board or gypsum board)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||20.00% Mid East
20.00% South America
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average