2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm
according to weight
Place of Origin:
industry, construction, furniture, repairing
wooden and bags in cases as standard
TT & LC
prime quality, competitive price
stainless steel coils
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 304
2.standard:JIS, AISI, GB, DIN, EN etc
3.width: 0.55m, 0.65m, 1.0m, 1.22m, 1.5m, 2m or requirement
ASTM A240 304
(%):C=0.07, Mn=2.00, P=0.045, S=0.030, Si=0.075, Cr=17.5-19.5, Ni=8.0-10.5, N=0.10
Tensile strength σb (MPa) ≥ 520
the conditions yield strength σ0.2 (MPa) ≥ 205,
elongation δ5 (%) ≥ 40
Reduction of ψ (%) ≥ 50,
hardness: ≤ 187
HB; ≤ 90
HRB; ≤ 200H
- Q:How can 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel be distinguished by magnet?
- Magnets can basically distinguish between the two types of stainless steel. Because 201 stainless steel (chromium, stainless steel) in any state can be attracted by magnets; 304 stainless steel (chromium nickel stainless steel) in the annealing state is generally non-magnetic, and after cold processing, some will be magnetic. However, the manganese steel with high manganese content is non-magnetic; the magnetic properties of chromium, nickel and nitrogen stainless steel are more complex: some are non-magnetic, some are magnetic, some are without magnetism and the surface is magnetic. Therefore, although the basic difference between magnet chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel, but can not distinguish between some special properties, but not distinguish the concrete steel.
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- Plastic itself than metal soft, so it is not bad stainless steel, and if the metal surface smoothness is low (micro Burr) will be broken plastic surface, in the contact surface, if there are hard particles will also be broken metal surface.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Austenitic stainless steel is the stainless steel with austenite structure at normal temperature. When the steel containing Cr is about 18%, Ni, 8%~10% and C is about 0.1%, it has a stable austenite structure. Austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel includes the famous 18Cr-8Ni steel, and on this basis, increasing the content of Cr, Ni, and adding Mo, Cu, Si, Nb, Ti and other elements developed by the high Cr-Ni series steel.
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- If you go to the molten steel and high chromium nickel austenitic steel, tempered magnet is not stainless steel. If the molten steel in the main alloy elements is chromium, iron and carbon and a small amount of nickel (or without nickel), tempered steel is a magnet on the stainless steel, also called ferritic stainless steel martensitic stainless steel or austenitic stainless steel. In addition to the magnet is not on, ferrite, martensite stainless steel are magnetic. The nickel element in the reserves in the world is very few, the price is more expensive, therefore, high nickel content in stainless steel on the market price is higher, and the magnet suction is not at present because of austenitic stainless steel for stainless steel in the proportion is still great, so that people have a misconception of all stainless steel are non-magnetic.
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- No magnetism. Related to stainless steel information, you can pay attention to "I want stainless steel" website, I usually look at it above, registered members can also see relevant member information. You can pay attention to it!
- Q:Stainless steel narrow band, what are the spare rolls and side bands?
- Volume: due to the use of the problem, customers may come to buy materials, do not buy the entire volume of material, but cut the plate for sale, the remaining less than a roll of materialMaterials, called rolls, are lower in price than normal materials.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- Judging from the industry composition of stainless steel consumption, the automotive industry is the fastest growing area of stainless steel application. Chinese household electrical appliance industry is a potential big market for stainless steel applications. In addition, the demand for stainless steel in the water industry, construction and construction industry, environmental protection industry and industrial facilities will also increase year by year. Specifically:
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Summer is the best with a stainless steel belt, the belt in the summer after the sweat corrosion, there will be an unpleasant smell, easily broken; stainless steel material is relatively good, generally not bad, summer with sweat also nothing, no taste. I hope my answer will be helpful to you!
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- There are many kinds of stainless steel. They can be divided into several groups according to the organizational structure at normal temperature:1, austenite type: such as 304, 321, 316, 310, etc is non-magnetic or weak magnetic.2. martensite or ferrite: such as 430, 420, 410 and so on, is magnetic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range