Double flange, double eccentric, rubber seated butterfly valve
Double flange, double eccentric, rubber seated butterfly valve,
1. Size and pressure range:
2. Medium and temp. range:
Suitable medium: water and low-corrosive liquid etc.
Suitable temp.: -10-120
3. Technical items:
Design standard: EN593
Face to face length acc.to:ISO5752 series14/DIN3202,F4
Flange dimensions and drilling acc.to: ISO7005-2/ EN1092-2, DIN2501
Top works acc.to: ISO5211
Top flange for actuator installation acc.to: ISO5210
4. Material items:
Body: ductile iron,
Disc: ductile iron
Body seal ring:SS304
Disc seat ring: EPDM/NBR/VITON
Retainer ring: SS304
Shaft bush: AL-bronze
notes: Other materials are available on request
5.Coating: AKZO Nobel epoxy power, coating thickness min. ≥250micron
6. Operating mode: bare shaft, worm gear+handwheel, electirc actuator, pneumatic actuator, hydraulic actuator, etc.
7. Packing: seaworthy packing: iron case, veneer case, wood case,
8. Delivery port: Shanghai, Tianjing, etc.
- Q:Can the sleeve type pipe joint be disassembled and assembled several times?
- The European and American card sleeve pipe joint is a standard part, it can be disassembled and assembled many times, but it is better to check the sealing cone into the pipe, whether the inner component has the wrong face, the pipe is better to choose the new connection.
- Q:How should thread thread be broken in the joint?
- Here are a few options for you to choose from:1, in the middle of the broken wire hole, the wire breaking out with broken wire puller or other fixtures.
- Q:Joint type of pipe joint
- Straight through joint, straight joint, three way joint, elbow, live nut joint, hinge joint, plug head, transition joint, etc.Double card sleeve assembly: front clamping ring, back clamping ring, nutMaterials are commonly made of stainless steel and carbon steelMetric, inch thread and American Standard NPT, PT, G are pipe thread.NPT is the abbreviation of National (American) Pipe Thread, an American Standard 60 degree taper pipe thread, used in North America. National standards refer to GB/T12716-1991
- Q:How was the pipe joint named?
- Use the end extension of the pipe for sealing without any other seals. The utility model has simple structure and is suitable for the connection of thin-wall pipe fittings, and is suitable for pipelines with low pressure of oil and gas as medium. The pressure is allowed to be used in table 41, table 27~41, GB5625.1 to 5653-1985Insert welded pipe jointThe length of the tube will need to be inserted into the pipe joints and pipe end until the connector end of the contact, the pipe and the pipe joint are welded together, can save over, but the pipe size is strictly applicable to oil and gas as the medium pipeline system table 43 ~ 49 JB3878-1985Cone seal welded pipe jointOne end of the connecting pipe is provided with an outer cone surface, and a O shape sealing ring is matched with the inner cone surface of the joint body, and is screwed with the screw thread. The working pressure is 16 ~ 31.5MPa, the temperature - 25 to 80 DEG C for oil as medium piping system table 50 ~ 62 JB/T6381 ~ 6385-1992Withhold hose connectorThe installation is convenient, but a tightening process is added. After the hose is damaged, the joint coat can not be reused, and it is made up of a steel wire braided hose. The utility model can be connected with a welding pipe joint sealed with a O ring. Pipeline system suitable for oil, water and gas as medium. Medium temperature: Oil: -30 ~ 80 degrees Celsius; air -30 to 50 degrees Celsius; water below 80 degrees JB/ZQ4427 ~ 4428-1986
- Q:What are the standards for the pipe connections at both ends of the cone pipe?
- A spiral shaped continuous raised part having a specified cross section on the surface of a cylinder or cone. According to its parent thread shape is divided into cylindrical and conical screw threads; according to their position in the matrix is divided into outer and inner thread, according to the section shape (teeth) divided into triangular thread, rectangular screw, trapezoidal thread, serrated thread and other special shape screw.
- Q:What is a reinforced pipe joint?
- It has a certain mechanical strength and good shock absorption. It is suitable for making parts under moderate stress, working parts in weak corrosive environment, such as cover, bearing seat, valve body, hand wheel and so onThe main purpose of strengthening the pipe joint is to connect, install and maintain conveniently.
- Q:Hydraulic pipe quick coupling principle of hydraulic pipe joint
- Quick change joint, one is with one-way valve, and the other is without one-way valve. The application with a one-way valve, a one-way valve end is connected with the gas source, when the check valve closes automatically when connected to a one-way valve open end of the thimble. Self locking is the use of steel balls embedded in the groove, while the "cone - cylinder" sleeve to lock the ball.Type, type, structure diagram, characteristic table and standard number of pipe joint, welded pipe joint is welded by pipe and pipe. The sealing surface of the O sealing ring is sealed between the joint body and the pipe. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, easy fabrication, good tightness and low requirement for the dimension precision of the pipe. High welding quality, inconvenient assembly and disassembly. The working pressure can reach 31.5MPa and the working temperature is -25 to 80 degrees. It is suitable for the piping system with oil as the medium. Table 6~14The JB966 ~ 1003-1977 card sleeve pipe joint is jammed and clamped by the deformation of the clamping sleeve. The utility model has the advantages of advanced structure, good performance, light weight, small size and convenient operation, and is widely used in the hydraulic system. Working pressure up to 31.5MPa, requiring high dimensional accuracy of the pipe, cold drawn steel pipe is required. The card sleeve is also of high accuracy. Piping systems for oil, gas and general corrosive media 15~26
- Q:What is the function of the pipe joint?
- Hydraulic term is a part of a hydraulic system that connects the pipe or sets the line to the hydraulic element
- Q:What does national standard joint jb/t6381.2-92 mean?
- JB/T, 6381.2-92, cone welded, straight through tubular, threaded, pipe couplings, machinery, industry standards, have been repealed,
- Q:Connect with stainless steel tube with 304 stainless steel clip type pipe joint,
- I personally think that the installation problem, that is, the card sleeve and steel pipe only after installation to reach the sealing effect, the installation quality can not meet the design pressure requirements.To avoid this situation, it is recommended that after installation 1.25 times higher than the design pressure test, test pressure can be put into use
Our main products are double eccentric metal/rubber seated butterfly valves, triple offset butterfly valves, tilting disc check valves, centerline butterfly valves, ebonite butterfly valves, eccentric plug/ball valves, gate valves, globes and power station valves, with sizes ranging from DN40mm (2") to DN4000mm (160") and PN ranging from 0.01MPa to 6.4MPa. Our valves are widely used in the fields of water supply, metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical and municipal construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range