Double flange, double eccentric, rubber seated butterfly valve
Double flange, double eccentric, rubber seated butterfly valve,
1. Size and pressure range:
2. Medium and temp. range:
Suitable medium: water and low-corrosive liquid etc.
Suitable temp.: -10-120
3. Technical items:
Design standard: EN593
Face to face length acc.to:ISO5752 series14/DIN3202,F4
Flange dimensions and drilling acc.to: ISO7005-2/ EN1092-2, DIN2501
Top works acc.to: ISO5211
Top flange for actuator installation acc.to: ISO5210
4. Material items:
Body: ductile iron,
Disc: ductile iron
Body seal ring:SS304
Disc seat ring: EPDM/NBR/VITON
Retainer ring: SS304
Shaft bush: AL-bronze
notes: Other materials are available on request
5.Coating: AKZO Nobel epoxy power, coating thickness min. ≥250micron
6. Operating mode: bare shaft, worm gear+handwheel, electirc actuator, pneumatic actuator, hydraulic actuator, etc.
7. Packing: seaworthy packing: iron case, veneer case, wood case,
8. Delivery port: Shanghai, Tianjing, etc.
- Q:What are the reducing, reducing, reducing, etc in the pipe joint?
- Do not know where you see these pipe joint nouns, you should say are all variable diameter pipe joints.
- Q:Do you have DN150-DN80 variable diameter steel pipe joint?
- Such components generally belong to standard parts, which is a national standard. It's easy to procure in the market.See details: "GB/T 12459-2005 steel welded seamless pipe fittings"The L length of DN150-DN80 is 140mm, and is H in the national standardSee below:
- Q:What is the difference between the PVC joint and the PVC pipe joint?
- Difference：1, PVC connector is PVC material connector, this can only be PVC material;2 、 PVC pipe joint is the joint of PVC pipe fittings, PVC pipe fittings can choose different material joints according to different purposes.There is no need for comparison between the two.
- Q:Who knows what the clamp joint standard is?
- American Standard should be and not the same as ISO, but the actual products are the same?But in factories in the United States, they are strictly standard
- Q:What do you mean by pipe joint 3/4-150?
- It's not very clear. There may be an interface screw with a size of 3 / 4, 15 teeth, and a O ring
- Q:How to use the clamp type pipe joint?
- The clamping sleeve type straight through joint has clamps at both ends, and it is worn at the end of the pipe which needs to be connected, and then it is clamped and connected with the nut,
- Q:How to distinguish the type of tubing joint?
- This question is too difficult for you to answer. There are different types of pipe diameters under the same pressure
- Q:The hydraulic pipe fittings how to distinguish the British, American, metric!
- Also known as the metric metric tube thread pipe thread, 6810 diameter (pitch diameter of 12141618202224 (1); 1.5; 2730333639424548525660 (pitch) diameter pitch 2), divided into cylindrical and tapered pipe thread pipe thread, with the way into the column, cone and cone, cone two.
- Q:How much is the monofilament of the 304 pipe joint?
- This kind of pipe connection is very large, but the price depends mainly on how many sizes you want
- Q:How many bonding methods are there in the belt joint?
- Under normal circumstances, belt joints have mechanical joints, cold sticky joints, heat vulcanizing joints and other commonly used methods.1. mechanical joints, a refers to the use of belt buckle joint, the joint method is convenient and convenient, more economic, if in the process of using belt is damaged, you want to replace the new belt, the belt buckle joint easy to replace, but joint of low efficiency, easy to damage, has a certain effect on the conveyor belt and the service life of the product.
Our main products are double eccentric metal/rubber seated butterfly valves, triple offset butterfly valves, tilting disc check valves, centerline butterfly valves, ebonite butterfly valves, eccentric plug/ball valves, gate valves, globes and power station valves, with sizes ranging from DN40mm (2") to DN4000mm (160") and PN ranging from 0.01MPa to 6.4MPa. Our valves are widely used in the fields of water supply, metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical and municipal construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range