Specifications of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
1. Sureface treatment: epoxy painting or according to the customer's request
2. Standard: ISO2531 EN545,EN598,BS4772
3. Size: 80-2000
4. Inspection: SGS inspection
5. Pressure: PN10,PN16,PN25
6. Material: ductile iron GGG507,ductile iron 450-10,450-12
7. Delivery Time: 20-30days or as per clients' request
8. Sureface treatment: Zinc plus Bitumen external+Cement Mortar internal
9. Accesories: Gaskets,bolts and nuts.
10. Rubber Gasket Material: EPDM, NBR, NBR
11. Mechanical Properties: Tensile Strengh: ≥420 MPA; Elongation: ≥5%; Hardness: ≤250HB; Yield strength: ≥300 MPA
12. Hydrostatic Test Pressure: DN 80mm-DN 300 mm: 25 bar; DN 350-DN 600 mm:16 bar
Applications of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
1. For industry fields use,such as petroleum, power, papermaking, chemical, aviation, boiler heat, exchanger fields.
2. For electric, shipbuilding, construction fileds
3. For the foodstuff,medical equipment, and other fields
Packaging & Delivery of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
Packaging Detail: wooden cases with plastic layer, wooden pallets with plastic layer, steel crates. Or as per customer's requirements.
Delivery Detail: according to your order.
Quality Control of ISO2531 All Socket Tee Of Manufacturer From China
Our team concentrates on quality management, technique improvement and innovation, by regarding quality as the first and foremost factor in our organization development. Quality control is arranged through all stages of manufacture. We have good quality control system, great production capacity and perfect quality stability.
- Q:Joint type of pipe joint
- Straight through joint, straight joint, three way joint, elbow, live nut joint, hinge joint, plug head, transition joint, etc.Double card sleeve assembly: front clamping ring, back clamping ring, nutMaterials are commonly made of stainless steel and carbon steelMetric, inch thread and American Standard NPT, PT, G are pipe thread.NPT is the abbreviation of National (American) Pipe Thread, an American Standard 60 degree taper pipe thread, used in North America. National standards refer to GB/T12716-1991
- Q:How should thread thread be broken in the joint?
- Either change or repair!Maintenance depends on the circumstances, processing capacity is convenient, if not, then some programs are sometimes out of the question! Here are a few options for you to choose from:1, in the middle of the broken wire hole, the wire breaking out with broken wire puller or other fixtures.2, in the broken wire head to open a groove or welding nut go up, screw out the broken wire.3, the broken wire will be drilled directly.4, the electric spark will break the wire destroyed.
- Q:PVC can the pipe joint be butted with the joint? How do I get it?
- For example: 110mm diameter PVC pipe joint two, to connect them, you can cut a 110PVC tube (length 8cm), at the end of a first pipe with special glue inserted into a connector, then put another head on glue, then inserted into another joint, so ok.
- Q:How are the sleeve couplings joined?
- A sleeve type pipe joint is a kind of hard sealing joint
- Q:What is the taper angle of flared tubular joints?
- Expansion type pipe joint applicable medium: oil, water, gas and other non corrosive or corrosive medium pipe joints, with steel pipe specifications requirements more flexible, and pipe welding
- Q:Hydraulic hose connector size 20As shown in Figure six, the angle is 71mm to the edge, 80mm to the diagonal, approximately 34mm higher
- Hydraulic joint standardHydraulic pipe fittings - thread standard twoClassification of threadsThe 1. threaded internal and external threads two;2. according to the shape of teeth can be divided into: 1) triangular thread 2) trapezoidal thread 3) rectangular thread 4) sawtooth thread;3. by line, single, head and multi thread;4., according to the direction of rotation, two kinds of left and right threads, the right is not marked, left plus LH, such as M24 * 1.5LH;5. according to different uses are: metric common thread, thread sealed pipe thread, non threaded sealing pipe thread, 60 degrees taper pipe thread, metric taper thread, etc.
- Q:What is the reason that the rubber hose of the fire hose is flowing black oil?
- This is the groove of the fire trench, the connection of the pipeline meets all the requirements and the quality is not satisfied. That is, the quality of aprons.
- Q:The difference between threaded pipe joint and grooved pipe joint
- Groove connection: This is the most advanced connection mode at present. There are two two connecting pipes, valves, or pipes and valves that are connected by clamps. In the outer pipe or valve connecting end have an annular groove manufactured according to the standard, when connected with a supporting clamp. Site construction, installation and disassembly are very convenient and quick. Not only the seal is reliable, but also saves time and material. It has incomparable advantages in large caliber connection.
- Q:How do I distinguish the rigid clamp joint and the flexible clamp joint from the outward appearance?
- The weight is different, the flexibility is heavier than the rigidity.Strengthen the side rib is not the same, flexibility is 3, rigid 2 road.Use difference: flexibility is mainly used in the pipe has a certain angle of bend. Good performance in earthquake resistance and other aspects.
- Q:What is the function of the pipe joint?
- Hydraulic term is a part of a hydraulic system that connects the pipe or sets the line to the hydraulic element
SUPERFITTING,a large and professional manufacturer for ductile iron fittings for water pipelines in China, imported production technology of vacuous lost foam casting from Japan with high-tech production lines and modern inspection equipments. Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 13 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
||ISO 9001:2008; ISO2531:1998
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 6500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range