PPR Pipe Fittings
1. OEM Available
3. ISO15874 DIN8077/8078
4. ISO9001 14001 AENOR
Advantage of PPR Pipe Fittings:
1. Sanitary, non-toxic, no heavy metal additives, directly apply to the water supply system
2. Corrosion resistant, not scaling, no rust, anti-bacterial
3. Light weight, high strength and high impact strength
4. Lower cost compared with steel fitting, brass fitting
5. Convenient installation, reliable, recycled, environmental protection and safe
6. Long service life: more than fifty years under the normal pressure and temperature.
Applicationof PPR Pipe Fittings:
1. Residential cool/hot water piping system
2. Transport and discharge for industrial water and chemicals
3. PPR fittings is used for piping system for purified water and drinking water
4. Production line system of beverage and liquid medicine
5. Solar heating and cooling equipment system
6. Piping system for air compression
7. Caliduct, floor and wall heating equipment
8. Piping system for other industries and agriculture
- Q:Do you have DN150-DN80 variable diameter steel pipe joint?
- GB-T12459-2005 seamless butt welded steel pipe, with all the data in it.
- Q:Standard Specification for jacket type pipe couplings for card sleeve couplings
- 25 1 33.5 3.25 32″×″1 / 1 / 4 31.75 1.80 32″×1 / 1 / 4 / 1 /″″32 1 4 42.25 3.25 40″×″1 / 1 / 2″×1.80 38.10 38（40）1 / 1 / 2 / 1 / 40 1″″2″48 3.5 50 2 50.80×″″×2 51（50）2″″50 2 60 3.5 70″×″2 / 1 / 2″×2.5 63.50 64（70）2 / 1 / 2 / 1 /″″70 2 2 75.5 3.75 80 3″×″″76.20×75（3.20 80）3″″80 3 88.5 4 100 4″×″″100 4 114 4″×
- Q:What are the installation requirements of the card sleeve joint?
- (1) pre assembledThe pre assembly of the sleeve type pipe joint is the most important step, which directly affects the reliability of the seal. Special pre assemblies are usually required. The small diameter can be pre joint in a vise. The concrete method is to use a joint body as the mother's body and press the nut and the sleeve tightly onto the pipe. The utility model mainly comprises a sleeve type through pipe joint, a clamping sleeve type end through connection head, a clamping sleeve type three way pipe joint and other patterns. The author found that even if the same batch of goods of the same manufacturer, the tapered holes on these joints are often different in depth, resulting in leakage, and this problem is often overlooked.The correct approach should be to connect the end of the pipe with what kind of joint body, and the corresponding connection end with the same type of joint pre installed, so as to maximize leakage problems can be avoided.
- Q:Will that be all right? Then there's the PPR pipe joint on the right. Is that ok?
- The theory of PPR hot melt connection is safe and reliable, more than a few joints do not affect the use, will not cause the day after Water Leakage, of course, the premise is the quality manual, technical standard master.
- Q:Standard for fabrication of jacket type pipe couplings for card sleeve couplings
- 1, card sleeve end through pipe joint (GB/T 3733-2008)2, sleeve type cone thread straight pipe joint (GB/T 3734-2008)3, card sleeve end through long pipe joint (GB/T 3735-2008) 4 and card sleeve taper thread long pipe joint (GB/T 3736-2008)5, card sleeve straight through pipe joint (GB/T 3737-2008)
- Q:Infusion, infusion tube joints fall off and immediately connected, lost three or four minutes will have an impact?
- There is no air on the upper end of the infusion pipe, the joint is not polluted, and immediately after the falling off, the problem is not too great. The switch on the upper end of the infusion tube is not closed. The liquid medicine can be discharged directly and immediately after falling off, so there is nothing wrong with it.
- Q:Apart from the air-conditioning, the high-pressure pipe is not tight enough. What shall I do?
- The position of the station is wrong, the output is not working / the spanner angle is not right... The most simple, is to find a major wrench with a long handle and then force that, if the screw is not open, it may break pipe head, we should pay more attention to the....
- Q:Requirements for fire hose fittings
- (2) galvanized steel pipe with diameter > 100mm of hydrant water supply system shall be flanged or grooved. The automatic sprinkler system, 100mm diameter is not clear thread connection cannot be used in pipe diameter greater than 100mm shall be provided with flange connection or groove connection point at a distance only.(3) the water supply system of fire hydrant water supply system and automatic sprinkler system shall be threaded flange, and two zinc plating shall be adopted when welding flange is adopted.
- Q:The material is 304 stainless steel 1/4 "NPT" threaded joint. How much MPa pressure can be received?
- I've seen a lot of discussion about the NPT thread's stress levels, and none of them are accurate.He who knows knows not to answer. It took time to find relevant global requirements. For your reference
- Q:Specification for thread of gas couplings
- 3, pneumatic connectors, foreign brands are more well-known SMC, domestic brands are commonly used, SNS, TPM.4, pneumatic joints commonly used series are PCH, PCF, PL, PLF, PB, PD, PX, SL, PH and so on
Freesia is a manufacturer specializing in PPR water supply systems - for PIPES and FITTINGS.
Our Pipe products has greatly extended from Pure PPR Pipe to Pipes in PE-RT, PE-X, PEX-AL-PEX, Composite Pipes in PPR-AL-PE, PPR-AL-PPR, PPR-AL-PERT, PPR-Copper-PPR, Stainless Steel PPR Composite Pipe. FB-PPR composite pipes and PP-RC Stabi Pipes
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1.5 Million - US$2 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;Design Service Offered;Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range