Order On-line Tracking
Silicon carbide is produced in an electric resistance type furnace with quarts sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials. Its hardness is between fused
alumina and synthetic diamond. Mechanical intensity of it is higher than fused alumina. It is sharp and has electrical and heat conductivity in some degree.
1. Metallurgical deoxidizer.
2. For Refractory plants.
3. As abrasive, abrasive tools can be used to such as grinding wheels, whetstones, grinding head, sand tile etc.
1. Corrosion resistance, high strength, high hardness.
2. Good wear-resisting performance,resist to shock.
3. It is a cost-effective substitute for Ferrosilicon.
4. It has Multi-functions.
5. It costs less than ferrosilicon and carbon combination.
6. It has no dust nuisance while feeding the material.
7. It can speed up the reaction.
SIC 85%MIN, F.C 2.50%MAX, FE2O3 2.50%MAX
SIC 88%MIN, F.C 2.50%MAX, FE2O3 2.50%MAX
PACKED BASED ON BUYER'S REQUEST
We mainly supply all kinds of Silicon Carbide, include Refractory Silicon Carbide, Metallurgical grades.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|