Quick Details Of High Precision Stamped Shrapnel
|Material||Brass, Stainless steel, BeCu, Carbon steel, bronze, Alloy spring steel, etc.|
Specification Of High Precision Stampd Shrapnel
|Material||Brass, Stainless steel, BeCu, Carbon steel, bronze, Alloy spring steel, etc|
|Mould||According customers request to build the mould.|
|Surface treatment|| Zinc-plated, nickel-plated, chrome-plated, silver-plated, gold-plated, and imitation gold-plated|
|Equipment|| High-speed punching machines,Ordinary punching machines,Wire cutting machines,Milling machines ,etc|
Application Of High Precision Staped Shrapnel
Our products are widely used in many files , such as cellphone ,cumputer,switch ,lights ,communication devices ,auto parts etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of High Precision Staped Shrapnel
1.Packaging:with wooden case after fumigation or according to customer's requirement.
2.Delivery : according to your order quantity .
- Q:Will the CATIA software be used as two modules for mold design and NC machining?
- I don't entirely agree with the statement upstairs! Purely from the point of view of miaolijin's question, CATIA has a powerful function in mold design and numerical control! CATIA is primarily geared to the automotive and aerospace sectors and accounts for most of the world's share.
- Q:Plastic mould design and NC programming
- I don't feel satisfied with NC, so I don't recommend you to learn numerical control
- Q:What are the commonly used software for die design?
- PROE, always feel that all parameters full related software design out of something better, but also to learn AUTOCAD, the two is enough, there is time to learn CAM programming software, is to understand the process after all, being a good designer, or doing something out of high cost possible unable to process.
- Q:Mold design department, the general service department to find suppliers outside processing, but the general do not understand mold design, only to find lower prices suppliers, because suppliers are general affairs
- You have the right to examine and select the team to process according to your own design, and discuss the matter with your supervisor directly. Otherwise, you will continue to lose your own factory for a long time.
- Q:Which work is better for die design and five axis machining center programming? As soon as I graduate, these two positions can be done, mold design and five axis machining center
- Well, it may be boring to do, but at the beginning of the salary must be higher than the design, and the design, no one with very difficult to come up, how to choose on your own?
- Q:Which is good for mold design and manufacture and software?
- I think AutoCAD is more convenient for two-dimensional graphics, Pro/E and UG tend to be more three-dimensional, and the two can also be converted into CAD format. For Pro/E, UG, the two can be converted, specifically with what kind of software, look at the kind of software you use the company, the south side of the UG used more
- Q:CAD die file for die pressing die design
- Then look at the mold design manual and get an assembly plan. It's about the same shape.
- Q:How many people do machining and die design using CATIA?
- Software for die design, no problem. I've seen a company that's been using it all the time. Software can be used for machining. I've seen a company in use, but I don't recommend using it in mainland companies at present.
- Q:How about the employment prospects of mold design and manufacturing?
- It is learnt that, at present, China's mold enterprises generally encountered a shortage of talent, the shortage of qualified personnel has become a constraint to further improve the level of mold technology, mold industry further development bottleneck.
- Q:What does "2D" in the die design mean? What is the main idea?
- That is to do 2D die plan. To show all the parts through the 2D plane view, to see if there is interference in each part, whether the position is reasonable or not. It will save a lot of things to start 3D.
MOULDSZ is a versatile manufacturing factory - we specialise in supplying products made to customers` specification. The most important areas of our business are: manufacturing of stamping parts,hardware parts,shrapnels,stamping parts made of aluminium, copper & stainless steel, etc. Also auto parts,household applience spare parts like wash machine,air condition,refrige etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2.5 Million - US$ 5 Million
||Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central, America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia, Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||about 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range