Quick Details Of Stainless Steel Precision Casting Part
|Brand Name||MOULDDD||Material||Stainless steel ,cast iron, pig iron, carbon steel|
|Surface||polishing, machining, plating||Type||lost wax casting, soluble glass casting, ductile iron casting, sand casting, die-casting|
|Qaulity Control||ISO 9001TS16949 certified for auto parts industry||OEM||We can supply OEM|
Specifications Of Stainless Steel Precision Casting Part
|Material||stainless steel, cast iron, pig iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, non-ferrous, grey iron, ductile cast iron,etc|
|Surface||polishing, machining, plating, Heat Treatment, painting,ect.|
|Type||lost wax casting, soluble glass casting, ductile iron casting, sand casting, die-casting,cnc machining ,ect|
1) Process: Die Casting + Machining
2)Secondary Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, assembly to Packing
3) Surface Finish: Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis
1) Hardness tester,2) Chemical analysis,3) Digital Measuring Projector , 4) Dynamic Balancing Tester,5) Universal testing machine & Coordinate-Detector
|Quality Control|| ISO 9001 TS16949 certified for auto parts industry|
|Packing||With The Wooden Pallet|
Application Of Stainless Steel Precision Casting Part
Industrial parts, Machinery parts, construction parts, valve parts, train, craft, door handle, hinge, hydraulic pressure, construction, agricultural machinery, auto parts,ect.
Packaging /Delivery Of Stainless Steel Precision Casting Part
Packaging: with the wooden pallet or do according to customers' need
Delivery:do according to order quantity .
- Q:What are the differences and connections between die design and mechanical design?
- Mold design and manufacturing expertise, training support the party's basic line the professional training goal, to meet the needs of the front line of production, construction, management, service, all-round development of moral, intellectual, physical and so, master the basic theory and knowledge of mold design and manufacture, advanced technology applied talents engaged in mold design and processing, manufacturing and maintenance. The quality requirement of total training requirements for training talents: two, love the socialist motherland, support the party's basic line, understand Marx Lenin doctrine, Mao Zedong thought, Deng Xiaoping theory and the important thought of "Three Represents" and Scientific Outlook on Development's basic principle, with patriotism, collectivism and socialist ideology and morality, in which the necessary basic theoretical knowledge and expertise on the basis of the key to master the basic ability of engaged in practical work in this field and basic skills; has quickly adapt to production, construction, management and service line positions require actual work ability; innovative, entrepreneurial spirit, good morality and healthy physique. 1, ideological quality requirements of love the socialist motherland and support Chinese Communist leadership and China characteristic socialist road, adhere to four basic principles and the general policy of reform and opening up, the preliminary master Marx doctrine, Mao Zedong thought, Deng Xiaoping theory and "Three Represents" important thought and the basic principle of Scientific Outlook on Development, with the scientific world outlook and method the correct outlook on life; a law-abiding concept, good moral character, social morality and occupation morals; with innovation, solidarity and cooperation, the spirit of hard work and contact with the masses...
- Q:PLC programming in mold design and automation control
- This piece of automation has a better future. And this piece is a sure way of social progress. Now all walks of life are looking for automation, reduce manual efficiency, reduce costs and improve quality
- Q:Plastic mould design and NC programming
- After graduation, do NC programming firstBasically Cimatron and MasterCAM software, programming with moreUG programming super slowThe reason is that the mold design must understand the processingNC programming CNC is the most critical partAt the same time programming to learn PRO/E or UG a go dieThen, when you have the opportunity to do mold design, you can reflect the processing capacityOf course, it's a long processWe here mold design, 5K processing, 3K two will be 8KIf the product structure design is also combined, of course, as well as the appearance of product performanceThat's the sprint to 20W
- Q:What are the commonly used software for die design?
- PROE, always feel that all parameters full related software design out of something better, but also to learn AUTOCAD, the two is enough, there is time to learn CAM programming software, is to understand the process after all, being a good designer, or doing something out of high cost possible unable to process.
- Q:What's the meaning of the "section difference" in the die design?
- The mold design section refers to make the difference in the draft.
- Q:Looking for a technical school to learn die design
- Pro, Guangdong Baiyun University acridine, training students to master mold design and manufacturing knowledge, proficient in computer aided drawing (CAD, UG) design; able to skillfully use all kinds of ordinary machine tools and CNC milling machine processing hardware, CNC skilled mold and plastic mold; five gold master mold the plastic mold assembly, commissioning, maintenance and product test technology, skilled talents with modern enterprise management capabilities.Main courses: Hardware mold design, plastic mold design, UG mold design, NC programming processing, mold CAD drawing, mold electrical processing, mold assembly test mold, mold subject training, mold enterprise management.Jobs: mold fitter, CNC machine operator, EDM, wire cutting technician, computer aided drafting (CAD, UG), mechanical products, mold structure designer, QC.Technical certificate: computer (Mechanical) aided design (CAD) (intermediate), die maker (middle, advanced).
- Q:I am a fresh undergraduate student. I have just learned how to deal with the die design. How about the treatment? Do you know what to say?
- Buddy, you are very cattle, undergraduate students dare to use, proficient in two words.I think the undergraduate design is still more competitive, now do the design of undergraduate students is not a lot, so you should find that pay more attention to education, of course, generally companies can also learn in, often small companies can learn to complete things, I want to do an undergraduate design probation period should be around 2500.Start the study period, lower your head and lower your body. I hope it works for you.
- Q:What is the best die design software available at the moment?
- That depends on what kind of mold. We use UG for car moulds. I think it's good!
- Q:please some Mold professionals enter!
- You can learn the software. Software is not many, but in essence. Because you work, you usually use 1~2 software, and you don't need to do everything.You are recommended to learn CAD and 3dsmaxIf you encourage too much, you won't say anything else. The design of the mold is not very easy, but it depends on your confidence. Looking for a job or personal preference?.
- Q:What does "2D" in the die design mean? What is the main idea?
- Mold design refers to the digital design enterprises engaged in mold, including mold and die, based on the traditional mold design, the full application of digital design tools, improve the quality of mold design, shorten the period of mould design personnel. Mold designers can work in the fields of numerical control programming, mold 3D design, product development, 3D design and so on.
MOULDDD produced a wide range of products, applied to the valve, electrical equipment, automobile parts, agricultural machinery, railway equipment, mining machinery, engineering machinery, petroleum machinery and other fields. Customers' special design and process requirements, will receive meet the company's products exported to the United States, Germany, Japan, EU and other countries, the majority of users praise and love.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||the United States, Germany, Japan, EU and other countries, the majority of users praise and love.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||30% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range