Quick Details of Household Appliances Sheet Metal Parts
|Place of Origin||Shenzhen, China( Mainland)|
|Material||Carbon Steel ,Stainless Steel, Cold Rolled Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Copper|
|Finish||zinc plating ,powdered, or according to customer request|
1. 3 designers in house.
2. AI, SLD, PRT. IGS, AutoCad, PDF, JPEG etc.
Specification of Household Appliances Sheet Metal Parts
2.Inspection at site.
3.Inspection before shipping.
automobile,auto,car,furniture ,household appliances
|Drawings||AI, SLD, PRT. IGS, AutoCad, PDF, JPEG etc|
|Dimensions||According to customer request|
|Certificate||ISO9001:2000, Mill Certificate|
|Inspection||Mechinical Property Inspection|
Automobile,auto,car,furniture ,household appliances
Packing Details: Inner plastic bag , outer carton box, and advised by customer.
Delivery Details: 30 days after order confimationa and deposite.
- Q:Plastic mould design and NC programming
- I did the mold for more than four years, I suggest you do mold designMold programming is very simple, general learning professional software will be able to, such as UG, Cimatron and MasterCAM can be solved, coupled with point processing experience on it.Mold design requires a stronger professional knowledge, but also to see your qualifications, do better mold design, and later looking for work, certainly much higher than programming,Of course, to do the design, programming, processing, processing arrangements to understand a little bit of it, or else you design things, others can not be processed, there is no way, huh, huhFor others that wages are thousands and thousands to see your ability to see you in private or European companies, to see you looking for a job when the economic environment and so on factors determining your salary or salary, do not look at the money now, you can work hard, don't listen to not understand the people have to get thousands of thousands of for you, is not practical, if you enter the good points of the European and American enterprises do automobile manufacturing company, believe that you may have the salary of thousands of.8K you might also look down on, oh
- Q:What's the future of the mold?
- Learning a skill will at least be respected. The older the industry, the more valuable it is
- Q:I am reading materials, molding and control engineering, the choice is the direction of mold processing, and no one can say how the employment direction?
- Metal material engineeringObjective: to cultivate a basic knowledge of materials science and engineering and in advanced metal materials and inorganic non-metallic materials, energy and environmental materials, composite functional materials are engaged in the design, processing and other aspects of technology and management personnel; engaged in new materials and new technology research and development personnel; personnel engaged in composite products, quality inspection the inspection and management of senior.Main courses: mechanical drawing and design, physical chemistry, material science, basic principle, material processing material corrosion and surface technology, material properties, heat treatment of materials, energy engineering, energy materials, environmental materials, inorganic non-metallic materials, functional materials, composite materials, nano materials, materials of modern detection technology, process and die design, computer aided design, electrical and electronic technology, enterprise management, graduation design and thesis.
- Q:What basic knowledge do CNC milling machine software programming and mold design require? Where do you start learning?
- First map (operating a year should be no problem), basic mechanical design (for parameters selection of materials, useful) g and M instruction swansoft simulation software according to the self help. There are programming books, it is best to look at the reasonable knife and notes, imitate examples of programming. To learn another software, you can use mastercam.
- Q:I am a fresh undergraduate student. I have just learned how to deal with the die design. How about the treatment? Do you know what to say?
- Pretty good, so much software! In addition, you have learned the most two kinds of software used in mold design: UG, proe. Just, you have more software, but also understand the role of each chart in the software! There will be great difficulty in applying him to his work! After all, there is no relevant work experience! And this experience can only be learned from the work, there are free to download some relevant information online, groping at home! In this way, learning may also be faster!You can also search for Nantong science education network where there are a lot of data of mold, there is also a free video! Learn to learn first.
- Q:What is the difference between mold design and mold manufacturing? Hard to learn?
- Simply speaking, mold design is based on the products to be processed to design mold; mold manufacturing is based on the design drawings required to mold out. Need to have basic knowledge of mechanical design of the general mold design (including the basic knowledge of engineering mechanics, mechanical drawing, technology, computer aided design and mold processing etc.), so the mold manufacturing can be said is the foundation of design. Mold manufacturing is relatively simple, at present, a higher degree of automation of mechanical processing, mainly to learn all kinds of machine tools, operations and mechanical basic knowledge (mechanical drawings, processes, etc.). As for your fear that nothing can be learned, it is impossible, as long as you work hard, you can still learn.
- Q:Which is more important, UG or CAD, in die design?
- Damn good, dare to even CAD and the importance of UG do not know that UG is fine.There is a CAD fast, I think you are wrong, CAD is not out of the map fast, it is easy to learn the map, so for ordinary people, CAD feel faster.
- Q:Mould design and manufacture. It's no use learning it. Hurry up! Who will introduce you?
- It can be said to be useful, but it can also be said to be useless!Useful well, these are common sense, should understand, understand the day after work is very helpful!Say no use, the knowledge is too common, the level of use is still a great distance!
- Q:Learn die design, what information books to buy good?
- Learning to buy only a little software books, learn to learn UG and CAD. It's hard to completely learn by self-study, and many practical experiences and technical books are not available!
- Q:How many people do machining and die design using CATIA?
- Software for die design, no problem. I've seen a company that's been using it all the time. Software can be used for machining. I've seen a company in use, but I don't recommend using it in mainland companies at present.
MOULDSZ is a versatile manufacturing factory - we specialise in supplying products made to customers` specification. The most important areas of our business are: manufacturing of stamping parts,hardware parts,shrapnels,stamping parts made of aluminium, copper & stainless steel, etc. Also auto parts,household applience spare parts like wash machine,air condition,refrige etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2.5 Million - US$ 5 Million
||Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central, America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia, Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||about 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range