Quick Details of Household Appliances Sheet Metal Parts
|Place of Origin||Shenzhen, China( Mainland)|
|Material||Carbon Steel ,Stainless Steel, Cold Rolled Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Copper|
|Finish||zinc plating ,powdered, or according to customer request|
1. 3 designers in house.
2. AI, SLD, PRT. IGS, AutoCad, PDF, JPEG etc.
Specification of Household Appliances Sheet Metal Parts
2.Inspection at site.
3.Inspection before shipping.
automobile,auto,car,furniture ,household appliances
|Drawings||AI, SLD, PRT. IGS, AutoCad, PDF, JPEG etc|
|Dimensions||According to customer request|
|Certificate||ISO9001:2000, Mill Certificate|
|Inspection||Mechinical Property Inspection|
Automobile,auto,car,furniture ,household appliances
Packing Details: Inner plastic bag , outer carton box, and advised by customer.
Delivery Details: 30 days after order confimationa and deposite.
- Q:PLC programming in mold design and automation control
- You need to abstract something to see what you're interested in. Well done is the same, I just do programming.
- Q:How should numerical control be combined with mold design?
- Fundamentals: engineering drawings, processed materials, cutting tools, mechanical design fundamentals, engineering mechanics, cold die foundations, plastic mold foundations, CNC machining and processes, etc..
- Q:What do the mould design assistant engineers need to know? Master, do me a favor!
- Be an assistant. They want you to be. How much will it be?What else do you do, assistant?.I suggest you practice in practice. Being an assistant or an engineer is only a matter of time.
- Q:Mold design department, the general service department to find suppliers outside processing, but the general do not understand mold design, only to find lower prices suppliers, because suppliers are general affairs
- It seems that your factory is relatively large, so the plant system will not change easily.You must be on the mold design: 1 mold production requirements to write clearly, but also to write high; 2 must have mold maker test and suggestion right; 3 if the general recommended suppliers do not match, not the quality, you should react to the veterans by the boss, you decide to mold supplier
- Q:How to enter the mold industry?
- In the school can not learn what the mold is true, the key is to practice out of apprenticeship! Guangdong hardware factory mostly apprentices wages in 600 - 1000 more than 1500 apprenticeship to seriously about 3 months to start
- Q:What is the difference between mold design and mold manufacturing? Hard to learn?
- The design is to draw the shape of the mold on paper or computer, and use two-dimensional images to express the three-dimensional mold. Manufacturing is the process of drawing a mold on a paper or computer by a lathe. Better spatial imagination! And junior high school does not matter, a lot of things you want to make up, or it is easy to fill.
- Q:What is the difference between mould design speciality and material molding specialty?
- Ha ha... I am a junior college major in mold! I listen to the teacher said that the mold is called "junior college", "material" is "undergraduate" name! But the science of comparative theory, junior college more practice (that is, after the next line)!
- Q:I am reading materials, molding and control engineering, the choice is the direction of mold processing, and no one can say how the employment direction?
- Material forming and Control Engineering (molding, processing and die CAD/CAM)Objective: to cultivate with metal and plastic materials such as product, process and mould knowledge, can use computer technology to product, process and mould design, the use of CNC machining technology for mould manufacturing, senior engineering and technical personnel engaged in product and mold test, production management, sales and other aspects of the.Main courses: metal forming technology and mold, plastic molding process and mold design, decoration and plastic products, mold materials and heat treatment, mold manufacturing, CNC machining technology, product design, mold computer aided design (CAD), mold computer aided manufacturing (CAM), computer aided analysis of molding process, molding (CAE) equipment and computer control, innovative design, mold, mold production management and marketing.Employment direction: Computer Aided Design in metal mold and plastic products, technology and related materials processing engineering in various industries, computer aided manufacturing, NC machining, test development, quality inspection analysis, management of marketing, education and scientific research work.
- Q:The mould making and designing is more promising than the mechanical drawing (mechanical processing technician)
- It is recommended that all the factories and moulds be provided with a high salary
- Q:What does "2D" in the die design mean? What is the main idea?
- That is to do 2D die plan. To show all the parts through the 2D plane view, to see if there is interference in each part, whether the position is reasonable or not. It will save a lot of things to start 3D.
MOULDSZ is a versatile manufacturing factory - we specialise in supplying products made to customers` specification. The most important areas of our business are: manufacturing of stamping parts,hardware parts,shrapnels,stamping parts made of aluminium, copper & stainless steel, etc. Also auto parts,household applience spare parts like wash machine,air condition,refrige etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2.5 Million - US$ 5 Million
||Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central, America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia, Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||about 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range